Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeremy Vinogradov

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jeremy Vinogradov

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:56 pm

Mingle2:

Hi how are you doing today?

Am from United states of america and hope you don't mind i would love to get to know you...what are you looking for here?

I am a active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart,I'm very family oriented, and love sports (but then again what guy doesn't). I love to relaxed at my beach house and spend time hanging out with my daughter whenever she's free from school. I'm an easy going person and try to stay clear of any drama.I’m looking for someone who is genuine, intelligent and has a good sense of humor - being genuine is very important for me. An ideal long-term relationship is easy to maintain, involves lively discussions, engages our friends and family around us, contains laughter and a mutual pursuit of our passions. Thanks for your messages i would really love to get to know more about you if you don't mind do have a nice day bye for now and hope to read from you soon.

please are you on facebook so we can have a better chat and get to talk more,..do have a nice and hope to hear from you soon kisses .

Oh okay dear thank you so much dear ....here is my email (andrewichside11@gmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you soonest!!!

Screen name: stevenandre11 "Affection"
45 year old man from Prince Williams, Virginia
Looking for woman for marriage
My ideal date would be Something fun! Bowling, arcade, laser tag, maybe a sporting event
Hi..I am smart, fun, authentic, affectionate, and love to try new things. You could say that I am a true "man's man", with my priorities in order and I know how to treat a lady. I balance professionalism and fun in all of life's adventures. I work hard and am very close with my family and friends.
At work I'm creative and driven. I've founded [your own business] and have ideas for a few more. I get to do many creative things, and love every second of it. Few things are more rewarding then bringing your own idea to life

Profession: construction engineer
Marital Status Widowed
Ethnicity Native American

Picture used - stolen image of Jeremy Vinogradov, British actor and model (starnow.com):

andre.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: andrewichside11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 pm

On Skype as:

steven11749
steven.andre.wichside3 - Utah, United States
steven.andre.wichside1 - Utah, Salt lake, United States
stevenaw3 - Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
steven.andre.wichside - Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:08 am

Email:

Hi xxx thank you so much for your message i want you to know that i have been out of town for business and i came back last night because my little angel was sick, it's a pleasure to read from you and i'm very happy you have find your time to message me God bless you...how are you doing and hope you are having a lovely day??

Steven
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:01 am

Email:

Oh xxx i want you to know that i really understand how you feel about me not having time for you dear but am very sorry and i want to make it up to you how are you doing today hope you are having a lovely weekend ??
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 11:01 am

Email:

I am a active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart,I'm very family oriented, and love sports (but then again what guy doesn't). I love to relaxed at my beach house and spend time hanging out with my daughter whenever she's free from school. I'm an easy going person and try to stay clear of any drama. I really enjoy meeting people in the real world but am giving online a try. I'd like to find that beautiful type of relationship where life can be shared on a deeper level. I’m looking for someone who is genuine, intelligent and has a good sense of humor - being genuine is very important for me. An ideal long-term relationship is easy to maintain, involves lively discussions, engages our friends and family around us, contains laughter and a mutual pursuit of our passions.I'm from South Jordan Utah United states of America, i live alone with my daughter she''s 12 years of age and i'm a single dad....what about you ?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 04, 2016 9:47 pm

Email:

Good day to you xxx.

How are you doing today, i have been single for two years now live with my daughter and trying to make sure she had the best things in life and be a caring father dear...I am a active person. I try to enjoy life and every moment that it gives to me. I'm a cheerful person and I like smiling. I think it always helps to decide some problems and see the world in bright colors. I am kind and sincere person. I like honest and reliable person. I like to dream and I am romantic person at heart,I'm very family oriented, and love sports I love to relaxed at my beach house and spend time hanging out with my daughter whenever she's free from school. I'm an easy going person and try to stay clear of any drama. I'm from South Jordan Utah Salt Lake City Utah United States of America!!! I'm 49 years of age, i work with Pcl Construction Company as a Construction engineer

I am looking for someone:

-Outgoing
-FUN
-Who will go on trips and hikes around the world with me!
-Who knows how to take care of themselves (physically and emotionally) I do it, why cant you?
-Can cook (optional) :)
-Knows how to party and chill!
-Who has a sense of humor and can hold a conversation about anything!

In my free time I enjoy I just saw [Movies], going to concerts or sporting events, and just hanging out with friends. Oh, I also really enjoy food and my favorite place to go is [Restaurant], yum!

My ideal date would be Something fun! Bowling, arcade, laser tag, maybe a sporting event.

Anything else you want to know I would be glad to tell you. I am an open book, ask me anything.

Hope to hear from you soonest kisses and have a nice day always put a smile on your face please can i have a photo of you.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re:andrewichside11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Email:

Hi Good day to you xxx

how are you doing today... i'm very happy to find your mail after coming from Italy last night ...i want you to know that been a single father isn't easy for me and i would have to always pleased to you to keep having an understanding heart towards me ....Well i'm also a nice and funny person with the right person and i'm willing to have a new start with someone that's willing to accept i and my daughter ...So tell me what's the nature of your job and what is your type of man you wish to spend the rest of your life !!! That's a photo of my daughter she's called sheila

Thanks and hope to hear from you soonest.

The picture received with the email not posted.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 14, 2016 1:40 am

Email:

Thank you so much ...Yeah my little angel is all i have and i hope to find someone that we can both love to build a lovely home together because it's very hurting to see my daughter growing without the love of mother...so tell me what is your type of man you would love to spend the rest of your life!!

Thanks

Andre
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 30, 2016 4:24 pm

Email:

I just love the way you have been with me and checking up with me that's just it dear i know you got know trust for anyone yet am not asking for too much i just want someone that would understand and willing to share her world with me...Hope you are fine, hope you enjoyed your weekend.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:56 pm

Email:

Am in taiwan now xxx how are you doing and hope you are having a lovely time over good morning
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.