Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

celmejenn@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

celmejenn@hotmail.com

Unread postby ratemout » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 am

Found another one . . . or rather, this one found me. Goes by Jannike Nordin, and claims to be from Sweden. This one uses the email "celmejann@hotmail.com. This one starts with an unobtrusive email as follows (after you respond) out of the "clear blue sky":

Good Day from my part of the world...
I must confess to you that hearing from you again was a surprise to me.. I don't even know what to say to you now... Just know that I'm happy you responded despite the fact that I contacted you out of the blue...... Just so you know that I've never done this before so I urge you to be patient with me and in time to come I can answer all your questions and clear every bit of doubts you might have.... I'll try and send you my pictures, and from time to time disclose one or two things about each other, that way we can learn about each other..Oh my God, I don't even know how to respond properly to this email..Thanks you once more for taking your time to write me back.. I can only tell you one thing.. I'm harmless and not here to play games..Words are not enough right now, but with time I can prove myself to you... Stay safe and hope that this short note finds you well...hoping to hear from you again..Regards,Jannike

This one will tell you all kinds of things that "sort of" check out. I sent "her" something in Swedish (gotta love translator programs), and "she" didn't respond to it (great trick, by the way . . .). We wrote back and forth for a few months, and "she" said she would be coming here to visit me. "She" said she would be sending me a package, and what "she" said it would contain . . . some cash, as well as personal items. the following is how that went down:

Sweetheart,

It's Monday Noon here.. How are you doing today? This will be a quick note because I have a couple of more things to go through before finally departing this evening. Just include us in your prayers for safe flight..

Like I told you that I got some personal belongings that I'll be using while there with you I thought it right to send it to you... So I'll give you the details OK... In the Parcel are pictures of me and copy of the writings I've been doing at work. Also in the parcel is a Silver Ring, Silver neck-lace, a rose flower, Apple laptop, iPhone 6 unlock and a small cash sealed in the same box, The cash I intend for us to use when I get there, as presently I do not know your financial state and would not like to bore you much with my needs, I'm sure there are plenty of places we'll go when we get together...

I'm not sure yet my exact date of arrival in your place, If things work for me as planned it will be in the next four weeks.. So you update me once the parcel gets to you.. The money enclosed is all I have now.. Because I am taking care of other bills too.. The shipping cost went high more than I expected. I hope when you get it you will see some pictures of me and a personal message of me to you in video enclosed in the iPhone... it's just for you alone personal..

The Parcel should arrive your house no later than next week and you are required to present an ID to the dispatchers to know it is you and the details of the shipment also to them to be sure it is you that will be receiving the package when it get to you in your home.

Below are the identification information you are to furnish them with once they get to your home for delivery of the package to you in your place.

PIN CODE: TFG/147/77/04/PPS-DLV.

BATCH NO: 44/Z/2016/INMH-VIA OR USA.

LABEL NUMBER: PS6420139767

I registered the parcel as family treasury, valuables and goods sample. Just a quick note from me.. I'll be sending you the tracking info shortly... I'll be thinking of you and I'll make sure we remain in contact while there OK...

With Love,

Your Girl..

Then, I got an email from the "courier company with this message:

Transcontinental Delivery And Logistics Center. <admin@edinburghs-international.com>
Feb 26

to me
From Transcontinental Delivery And Logistics Center Customer Services Department.
A1 Blok: Baglar Mh,
Yalçin Kores Cd No:20, 34540
Istanbul, Turkey.
+905367441967

Attn: Mr. xxx

TRACKING NUMBER: CED52904761SE

I am Mrs Rabia Elanur from Transcontinental Delivery and Logistics Services (Turkey Branch). I write to inform you that your parcel Which was sent by Ms. Jannike Nordin has been placed on HOLD at the dispatching Unit Turkish Customs; in Istanbul International Airport. This was due to some reasons which happens to violate the shipping policies.

When your package arrived Istanbul International Airport at the customs check point, the custom scanned the parcel and detected that currency (Money) were included in your parcel. Therefore, certain commissions must be paid as customs duty fine via us which is for the immediate clearance and release of your package from the customs to us.

You are required to follow all instructions giving to you to facilitate the release of your package from the customs. To do this, you are required to pay the charges listed below for the immediate release of your package.

Outstanding Charges:

Administrative: $850.00
Clearance fee: $1440.00
TOTAL : $2,290.00

Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be released from customs for onward delivery to your designated address.

Immediately the payment of the fine is made, a Custom Clearance Certificate (CCC) will be issued and attach to your parcel. This is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier Sector For Financial Delivery. We have already taken order number for this package from the custom.

Update us as soon as you receive this information to furnish you with the necessary info you'll need to make payment for onward delivery of your package.

Thank you for using our service, we are glad to be of service to you.

Regards,

Mrs. Rabia Elanur.

Customer Propositions, (Customer Services Department, Turkey Branch.)

I tracked the IP addresses with Arul's, found out they were using mirror sites, and chatted with some friends I made when I was in law enforcement. They were the ones who confirmed this was a scam, as I suspected. I even went so far as to check with the Turkish Consulate with regard to the "package." You can guess what I learned (they were VERY nice about it).

This is to inform you all that, just because someone SAYS they're from a country that isn't known for scamming, doesn't make them innocent. . .

This just REproves that if it is unexpected, sounds GREAT, and believable, it ISN'T always REAL. I did my homework, and hope you all do as well whenever something doesn't sound "just quite right."

This is a reminder to ALL of you to NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances even THINK about sending money to ANYONE you haven't met IN PERSON, and have spent some time with, one on one.

Cheers

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3303
ratemout
Junior survivor

Re: admin@edinburghs-international.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:42 am

Transcontinental Delivery And Logistics Center. <admin@edinburghs-international.com>

From Transcontinental Delivery And Logistics Center Customer Services Department.
A1 Blok: Baglar Mh,
Yalçin Kores Cd No:20, 34540
Istanbul, Turkey.
+905367441967

+905367441967
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell

couriercompanyfakesite.PNG

Content of the fake site:

© 2015 Edinburghs International Limited.
Registered Office: 75-82 William Road, London NW2 4E

General Enquiries
+44 (0)20 7387 8888 | info@edinburghsinternational.com
Postal address
75-82 William Road
London
UK
NW2 4ER

+442073878888
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* BT

Fake site used in scam:

IP: 104.238.94.101

Domain Name: EDINBURGHS-INTERNATIONAL.COM
Registrar: TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Whois Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.EDINBURGHS-INTERNATIONAL.COM
Name Server: NS2.EDINBURGHS-INTERNATIONAL.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 17-sep-2015
Creation Date: 16-sep-2015
Expiration Date: 16-sep-2016

The site is registered under Whois Privacy Corp.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: info@edinburghsinternational.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:43 am

For the email address used as a contact, the scammers are having another fake site active:

Domain Name: EDINBURGHSINTERNATIONAL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1940998589_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-12-21T16:55:49Z
Creation Date: 2015-06-22T09:42:04Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-06-22T09:42:04Z

Registrar: TLD Registrar Solutions Ltd.
Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@tldregistrarsolutions.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5167401179
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited - http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Stacy Campton
Registrant Organization: Stacy Designer
Registrant Street: 7 Follett Road
Registrant City: Topsham
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: EX3 0JP
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.447042078602
Registrant Email: admin@manipulaters.com
Name Server: a.ns14.net
Name Server: b.ns14.net
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: admin@manipulaters.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:03 am

The email address admin@manipulaters.com is associated online with 700 domains.

The same email address was also mentioned in a public report last year: http://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/05/phis ... nipulator/
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: celmejenn@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:12 am

Some of the details the scammer is using are associated online with another fake profile, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=484.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

piakjp2022@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Out of the blue:

Hi

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Kristina From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards.

Kristina

Header:

Return-Path: <Info@u-csd.com>
Received: from [199.231.186.244] (199.231.186.244) by UCSDEX1.u-csd.local (192.168.16.43)
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 20:09:49 -0500
Reply-To: <piakjp2022@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <8a05560e-e257-49c0-ae75-ae0308e272c2@UCSDEX1.u-csd.local>

Originating IP: 199.231.186.244
Originating ISP: Is-as-1
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: piakjp2022@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:18 pm

Reply received:

xxx

I hope that you are at your best and doing well.first you'll have to understand that I was never expecting words from you... Never knew that the email would reach you. Right now I don't even know how to properly respond to your email. Thank you for writing me back despite reaching out to you in the manner that I did. I know you'll be skeptical as regards the motives behind this email. First, you need not to be scared, because I'm harmless and I reached out to you because I want for us to be friends. As for how I came across your contact, I was on advanced search working a research Somehow I stumbled upon your email on the google search and decided that I should write you not as a friend though, but just being adventurous.. Now I need your forgiveness if I intrude your privacy in any way. We could be friends and get to know each other a lot better by writing and exchanging pictures if that's cool with you. Not even sure how to respond properly to your email, with time we'll get more acquainted with each other. Am single , never been married and I do not have kids as of yet.. I'm 36 years old, brown hair, brown eyes. I'm from a family of three. I have two younger brothers, age 27, and 24.I hope to hear from you again soon. Once more thank you for writing back..

Kind Regards,

Kris

Header:

Return-Path: <piakjp2022@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 06:56:55 -0600
Message-ID: <CAC331GJAKYG6n=kLnOHPKkULyZu4CHnU6P3pXRqEBixdfrcgXg@mail.gmail.com>

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Reply received:

Thank you for the note once more... I'm not Familiar with this sort of long-distance communication as this is my first experience...

I'm originally from here(Sweden). I have Mixed blood, which means my Mom is from Portugal. I have two brothers studying Abroad. I'm the only Girl in the family. My dad is late. And I have an ailing Mom..

I work as a Nurse, I Studied at the University of Göteborg and got my Master's in nursing education. I am not teaching yet, because I enjoy my current job tremendously, and I want the flexibility to spend more time doing other things I want to do.

I work as a clinical supervisor at a home health agency, I train all the staff, I set up care plans for elderly and assign people to help them in various aspects of their lives. I have done this for over six years.

I love to travel, I have been to Spain, Italy, Russia, Canada, Cozumel, England, some small islands, and France, I love learning about other cultures and traditions and meeting people. I like to hike; I like most water activities. I like to meditate, do yoga, swim....

I like most things in life because I believe they are truly a gift from God meant for our enjoyment. I cannot think of anything I hate, I have things I don't prefer, such as watching horror movies. If I ran across a person that I truly believe is evil for whatever reason, I would simply walk away and let them deal with their own demons.

I am generally a very positive person; I believe most people are good and/or are trying to be good. Sometimes, they have circumstances that are not favorable, but that is just the process of learning for them. I don't judge and I don't like to be judged. I like to read, do crossword puzzles, and logic games. I enjoy operas, shows, and concerts. I like all music, except rap.

I am very fit and take great care in staying that way, so I watch what I eat and I am very active. I don't like to drink much because it only makes me sleepy, I don't smoke, I have never done drugs and do not intend to start....

Write to me and tell me about yourself, your likes and hates, I am waiting for you. I think with these you will be able to imagine the kind of person I am.

Have a nice day. I hope the email isn't too long for you to read.

Kind Regards,

Yours Kris
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:45 pm

Reply received:

xxx

when I read about you and I see you as someone with Charisma and a principled person and I want to thank you for that, Thank you for giving us the chance to at least get to know each other, I look forward to learning a lot more about you, and I believe I’ll tell you more about myself as the day goes by. I just want you to know that you’re someone I want to get to know better, even as a friend or more. I know you might want to ask yourself from time to time why I choose to write to you and why I choose this medium to connect with someone. I want you to know that this is what I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve always had this dream of seeing the rest of the World, call me an adventurer or something more.

I've been out of a relationship for the best part of Ten months now.. I broke up with my ex fiance because of work related issues and my mom..

We were going to get married and he wanted me at that time to move with him to France, and it was at a time when Mom was struggling bigtime with her illness.. So I turned it down and requested that he allow me a little time to sort things out, he grew impatient and we could no longer deal with the distance.

I've been focusing on my work and trying to take care of my Mom and get my life back in order. I have a lot of things I'll tell you when we meet at some point.. I hope we are able to establish trust between us and learn about each other.

I want this to work out between us. Like I said we will have so many obstacles, but I want to have a great hope that in the end it will all turn out well for us. I wish I knew more of what to say to you. I wish that I knew something, ANYTHING, to say that would encourage you. I want you to know that I'm a learner and I'm willing to learn anything that is the truth.... Perhaps we should take things one step at a time and see where this lands us......

Kind Regards,
Kris
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:49 pm

Reply received:

xxx

You can't imagine how my face is glowing with smiles just reading your emails... I'm pretty sure you're fine and your day is starting well with you over there today? My intentions are for this little note to find you well and make you happy and make your day.. Yours already made my day.... It's yet another day here, and I wanted to start my day with you...

Thank you for the beautiful words, gradually we're building something nice that only you and I can understand... We're creating something unique between us and believe me with each passing day I get eager to know a thing or two about you...

I seat I think of things to tell you about me that will give you a lot more insight about who I am and how I lead my life here... One thing you should know though is that I'm pretty a busy person, mostly work related... I'm at an eatery here, and I'm eating Salmon Salad with Parsley and Capers, you know what it is? I just wish you're here to have some with me, while we have a lite-heated conversation... Just know that reading your words excite me a lot as you're my new found friend, one that I'm willing to do everything in my powers to meet at some point..

To share more about my country with you... First, it's a beautiful country with wonderful sightseeing around, if you ever come here I promise you, you won't regret making the Journey... The only problem we have is that It's very costly to live here in Sweden... That is why I work Monday through Friday, I don't work on weekends, for you to keep up with Bills here, You have to work extra hours.. Plus I have an ailing Mom battling Cancer who doesn't live with me... She's staying in her Country of Origin Lisbon Portugal, so you now know that I'm half Swede and half Portuguese.. After her and Dad Separated she went back to her Country of Origin...

Though you should also know that I'm a left handler.... I do most things with my left hand, I write with my left hand... What have you to say about that?? I speak English with an accent too.. I'm just trying to tell you stuff about myself.. I know that there are lots of things that we'll learn about each other when we get together... I believe it will be fun too.... Thanks for telling me a lot about you...

Just a part of my note to you... Expect more to come soon...

Kris
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.