Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Keith C.Rooker

Thu May 02, 2019 4:53 am

I was reading the story about stolen photos of Keith R.from a victim. I have seen some of those photos from a man I recently met on Facebook. Wanted to know if your website has come across the man. I lost thousands of dollars in the last couple of months talking with this man using some of the same photos. He has now disappeared on me. Can you help me?

Thu May 02, 2019 9:21 am

You should file a police report.
You can post the scammers details here in this topic. Be sure to remove any of your information. We only want that of the scammers.

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs & fake documents, Phone numbers, Places you were asked to send money to like Western Union & bank accounts are all helpful.

If you are unsure what to post you can forward all the scammer information to my E-mail address below and I will post it on your behalf.

Thu May 02, 2019 9:33 pm

I never did money transfers because I can't I have been blocked fron sending money via moneygram or western union. Is why I only sent him gift cards that he sold wherever he was at. I have been scammed various times by several men over the past 6 years. I don't see where to send the information to you.

Fri May 03, 2019 12:18 am

My E-mail address is down below in my signature line as a captcha image.

You can forward the information concerning all those scams but please do one at a time so I know to keep them separate.

I'll shoot you an E-mail from my account.

jeffwilson676@aol.com

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:17 am

Fake character used in scam:

Jeffery Wilson
Email: jeffwilson676@aol.com
Address: 12 Bakersfield CA United State 23345 Oregon

Stolen picture used:

During the scam, he claims to have an account open with a fake bank pretending to be Bank of America Group, active from the domain name boagroup-com.online.

austinscott9119@gmail.com teddyene27@gmail.com

Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:53 am

From Calimom9806:

This man went by the name of Richard (Rich) Jordan, said he was living in Overland Park, KS, a business lawyer. I met him on Facebook then we started talking on Messenger.
Then he said he had a business trip in Spain.
Then he was in a car accident when he was heading to the airport and ended up in the hospital not knowing where he was for four days because he was in a coma. He broke his leg badly which needed surgery, he was in the hospital for 3 weeks.

From a screenshot:

Do you still have the website?
http:/ /www.citizensbnb.com
When you are there click on logon then I will give you the login details
Acc Number: XXXXXXXX
Password: XXXXXXX
Pin: XXXX

Other scammer information:

Has a daughter who is 10 years old. Lives in Overland Park, KS.
Birthday: November 21st
Lost his wife and son 5 years ago in a car accident.
teddyene27@gmail.com

He had a friend in the CIA. His name was Austin Scott.
His email address: austinscott9119@gmail.com

Phone: +19132450645
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Osawatomie, KS
Original network provider* Cebridge Telecom Ks, Llc Dba Suddenlink Comm
Post a reply