Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larryadams486@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

larryadams486@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:33 pm

Profile Elements:
Name: soulseeking4love
I am a: Male
Height: 5.8 ft / 178 cm
Body type: Slim
Starsign: Aquarius
Sexual preference: Heterosexual
Seeking: Female
For: Relationship
City: mississipi

Descr. of myself: I have a good sense of humor and I like to make people laugh. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun,not expected and purely delightful.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.
Descr. what I am looking for: a good kind hearted woman with good sense of humor and who know what to contribute to the successful of good relationship.

PM Received:
Hello.....am Larry new here on this site searching for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with, and when going through profiles am interested in your profile, you can write me on larryadams486@gmail.com or text me +1-662-775-4218 where we can communicate better and i can tell you more about myself and share more of my pics with you.Hope to read from you soon,regards Larry

Skype ID:
larr.adams
Accra, Ghana

Profile Elements:
Barry Ruderman
Active on October 12, 2015

Phone number:
+16627754218
Owner is based in Shelby, MS
VoIP - TextPlus

Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Shelby, MS
Original network provider* Telepak Networks, Inc. - Ms
Attachments
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: larryadams486@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:25 am

Hello ,

Thanks for the email .To start with am Larry 57 yrs old single,5.8 inches tall,am a Geologist by profession and do some business aside that.I am left handed but have a number of things that I am better at right handed, including bowling, which I do both left and right handed, and would say is my favorite sport, at least the one that I partake in.I enjoy watching football, baseball, hockey, auto racing, and of course bowling.

My favorite TV program is NCIS, favorite actor Tom Selleck in the made for TV movies Jesse Stone, favorite move would be Message in a Bottle. favorite actress would be Julia Roberts.Am a widower.

I lives in Nashville, Tennessee but originally from Mississippi.I enjoy movies,television,music,traveling, the desert,the quietness of the mountains,the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun,not expected and purely delightful.I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama.

I would like to stop here for the moment,I will be waiting to hear more from you in your response email, please also send me your pictures as well.

Yours lovely,
Larry
+1-662-775-4218

HEADER:
Return-Path: <larryadams486@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-wm0-x22a.google.com (mail-wm0-x22a.google.com. [2a00:1450:400c:c09::22a])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id x203si81171747wmb.33.2016.01.02.10.47.57
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016

Stolen Photos used:
Capture 3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:37 am

Profile Elements:
larry A
Gender man
Seeking woman
Age 45
Country United States
State Illinois
City Farmer City
I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun,not expected and purely delightful.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 am

Dear honey,

Thank for the prompt response to my email. In any good relationship, there should be trust, communication, understanding, and honesty,I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.I live a simple life and am a easy going man.Am a man with genuine intentions.Am a widower, have no child as well, you can as well text me 662-775-4218

As you can tell, I am not a bs'er and believe in total communication.I believe in getting to know my partner and communication seems to be the best way to do this.

I am adventurous. love to see new places and experience new things.I will always be who I am.As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type charisma, humor and charm come in many packages.I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity.Lets communicate, I promise i will be a man and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).

I will approach you with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship.

I have some questions for you.

1)What work do you do?

2)Do you have any siblings?

3)Which color do you like the best?

4)What are your major goals in life?

5)What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

6)What is your topmost ambition in life?

7)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

8)Which has been the best decision you ever made?

9)What inspires you?

10)What has been your greatest accomplishment?

11)How long was your longest relationship?

12)What kind of music do you like best?

13)What are you most passionate about?

14)What hobbies do you have?

15)What do you think is the most important value in a relationship?

I will stop here now, waiting to read from you soon.

Yours lovely,
Larry
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.