Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

micheal_denis@yahoo.com

Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:47 am

Message on the dating site:

hi my name is micheal i just go through your profile now on xxx and i find it very interesting if you don't mind i will like to get to know you much better...We can chat on whatsapp +27743015489 or contact me with my email....micheal_denis@yahoo.com .I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life...your swift response is needed.and have a blessed day.

Screen name: Denis - no picture
Male
39 - Pretoria / South Africa
I am an open book down to earth young lady who has got good a very good listening ears for others. I love to laugh I am passionate affectionate caring honest sincere reliable humble loving sexy and romantic lady who loves to cook gardening camping fishing watching television and traveling!

I seek for an honest sincere caring responsible respect for other people loving and romantic partner!

+27743015489
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
Original network provider* CELL C

Re: micheal_denis@yahoo.com

Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:53 am

On Skype:

denis.michael5 - Pretoria, South Africa

denis.PNG
denis.PNG (107.45 KiB) Viewed 1308 times

josh_mum / joshua alomide, pretoria, South Africa - no picture

Real scammer activity on FB:

If u are interested in south africa visa call this number for more info:+27743015489 or email this address: bhogal.paul@yahoo.com

Prince Olagunju Oladeji Adewale / olagunju.oladeji
Independent Sales Representative at swordsmith trading and project cc and Sales representatives at Procter & Gamble
Past: rci document solutions limited
From Oshogbo, Osun, Nigeria

prince.jpg

prince1.jpg

prince2.jpg
Post a reply