Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

e.ellen83@yahoo.com - ellenvanderpuye@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

e.ellen83@yahoo.com - ellenvanderpuye@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 am

Zorpia:

Hello how are you doing ?? i hope everything is going right with you family well am also doing greaat as you are and my name is Ellen new on this site I would like to say that I am looking for serious relationship. It is impossible to describe clearly the man I am looking for, but it should be someone who fully understands that no one is perfect. I am looking for someone who is honest, as it is the thing that I appreciate most of all. I want to find a man who will understand and support me. Trust each other and respect each other. I hope that this is you and I can stop looking for love because you will give me everything I need...I have been read your profile and do like to know you more to see if maybe we can a good chat i like email to email so this is my contact e.ellen83@yahoo.com or ellenvanderpuye@gmail.com hope to hear from you soon..

Screen name: ellen / ellenVan
33, Zurich, Switzerland
Looking for anything with a man
aged 45‑75, in Rhode Island.
Sexual Orientation
Straight Ethnicity
Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 135cm 39Kg

Stolen picture used:

ellen.jpg
ellen.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 1677 times

IP Address 197.251.139.127 - Ghana
Username goodwoman1
Email cindyhonest234@yahoo.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: e.ellen83@yahoo.com - ellenvanderpuye@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:33 am

On Facebook:

Jupiter William
Listens to Tommy Lee Sparta and Mavado

jupiter.jpg

jupiter1.jpg

jupiter2.jpg

jupiter3.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.