Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Aido4ka.soft@outlook.com

Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:56 pm

Good afternoon, Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the girl? My name Aida. I hope, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet the person with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage in the future. My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future life. Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself later. I will wait your letter with huge impatience. If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal email: Aido4ka.soft@outlook.com Kiss,Aida

Header:

Return-Path: <kaoru0713@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsoniccons5002-vm11.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsoniccons5002-vm11.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.68])
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 15:33:06 +0100
Message-ID: <239B99327C68E739825EEA6784ADD207567FBBFE@unknown>
Subject: Salutation!

Orig IP: 183.79.108.68 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Post a reply