Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Yulia Konovalova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Hello my dear ,

It was very pleasant for me to receive your letter as usual. I always think about you, I need you a lot, you are always in my thoughts. The first thing that I do when I come internet cafe I check my e-mail and hope to receive a letter from you. I like your letters very much, I feel how sincere and serious you are to me. I can’t express my feelings to you, but if we meet you’ll see everything in my eyes, my joy, my happiness. Honey, when I look at your photos I imagine our meeting, I would like you to know how much you mean to me, I am really happy that I’ve met you.

My sunshine, you know, I’d like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, you are always in my thoughts. I am sure that we’ve met because God helped us, this is His present for us. You know, I am already afraid to lose you, lose our special connection that we have for now, I don’t know how my life is going to be without you, I can’t imagine it now. You’ve brought me so much joy and happiness, I trust you completely! I opened my heart to you and I would really like our relationships to be forever like it is now, like we are in the wonderful sweet dream!

I am finishing my letter to you now and I am waiting for your reply now!
With hugs,

Olga...

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:38 am

Hi my sunshine ,

How are you today? What is new with you? I am doing fine over here, thinking about you a lot. I was very glad to receive a letter from you. You know, that your letters always bring me joy. So I decided to come internet cafe and write you a letter right away, now I have a little bit more free time, so I can write you almost every day or every two days! This makes me feel better because I have got used to your letters and I miss you if I don’t hear from you, you know?

Today I went for a walk with my girlfriend Marina. We’ve been walking in the park and you know I always had a thought how nice it could be if we (you and I) were walking together. How do you think, wouldn’t it be nice?

You know , I’ve told you before that I wanted to find my true love, my soul mate, I think that I am very close to it now. I am very serious about you, there is only one thing left. Our meeting. This is very important, in my opinion. And this is the best way to learn much more about each other. I am dreaming about it, about the time we can see each other for the first time, look into each others eyes… It’s only my dreams for now, but I want all this to come true?

OK, I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking for your next letter very impatiently!!!

Have a great day and write back soon!
I miss you!

Olga...

Two Bikini photos not posted per our posting guidelines.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:04 am

Hi my dear ,

Thank you very much for your letter, I was very glad to receive it. I am always very happy when I get a letter from you. You know that you are very important to me and I am thinking about you all the time.

I wish to tell, that I have really reflected on visiting of your country. Now time of my vacation. I, think, that now the most favorable time for our meeting. During a vacation I can visit agency of travel and learn about visiting of your country. What do you think of it? I know, that after holiday I will need to work much. Work takes away a lot of time and it is difficult to reflect on private life. I, think, that time for private life has now come. If you really want our meeting tomorrow I can visit agency travel... What do you think of it?

Yesterday when I went to bed I was thinking about you, about us, remembering how we’ve met, remembering our first letters when we didn’t know each other at all and comparing to what we have now and this comparison made me smile. Because now I feel that I have the person in the world that cares about me, who I can talk to about everything, the one who is very interesting for me. Honey, you know, I am very glad that we have each other. I think that the worst thing in the world is when you are alone, when nobody is near you, when there is no person who is close to your heart and soul. I think that even though we are apart from each other now, we are still happy, happy with the thought that we are in each other’s life. Happy to think about us, to dream about our meeting that is going to happen some time, about our future, happy future if everything goes right.

My dear , all above is said honestly, from the bottom of my heart. This is how I feel, this is what inside of me, deep in my soul. I think that you are that special one who I can share it with. I wanted you to know how I feel and what I am thinking about. Honey, please, tell me what are you thinking about and what is in your mind? I would really like to know that, this is important for me. Important to know what are your joys and sorrows.

Bye for now, my sunshine!
Remember I am thinking about you!!!
Have a great day!
With tender hugs and kisses,

Olga...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 am

Dear mine ,

Today I went in travel agency and have taught that it to be necessary for me for arrival in your country. People have convinced me of travel agency that we can be together. I am in good mood. I wondered how much it would cost for me to make visa. They said that only the examination of application for visa will cost me 30 usd. This money won't be returned even if the application is rejected. To get visa I must go to Moscow where the embassy is. I'll to visit a lot of agencies, offices and organization in Kaluga in Moscow. This is the usual way to get visa, it may take me many months. I said to them that I could wait for a long time. And they offered me to solve the problem and it will take me less time if I use Full Package Service (FPS). FPS includes additional payments for a category of the visa, consular services, and preparation for interview with commission. FPS costs 360 usd, but the visas agency remove all the problems and thus increases the chance of getting a visa without excessive delays (I can get a visa in a week or two). I thought for a long time and came to the conclusion that this variant is the only right for me. Whether I do not know correctly has made, having paid such money. Probably I needed to consult to you all over again. But I have thought that other exit is not present. For a cheap payment documents are very for a long time made. We do not have time to wait. I agreed and registered my application for visa, hoping that you'll be glad to meet me.

Can you imagine that we'll spend some weeks together or even can all life. It is not important for me where to live if I shall be sure in your feelings for 100 percent my loved and native I without any meditations shall stay to live in a place with you. For the sake of happiness and family I am ready on many things. I very much would dream that you all life were only near to me. I'm immensely happy when I'm thinking about the opportunity. I'll be everything myself? May be you think I try to do too quickly. But I can't wait for ages, I'm happy now at present time. Necessary to begin moving to in your life, it's important to go ahead, to overcome difficulties to take aim. Very soon I'll leave the work and I'll be able to spend my vacation with you. I have never been abroad. But now I have a chance to meet you. It's a dream. You are my friend, and friend sometimes meet each other. I think it will be great, wonderful, and fantastic.

I hope you don't think that I'm too impudent. I just want to meet you and to spend some time with you. I suppose you haven’t changed your attitude towards me after this letter. I'm looking forward to seeing to calm down my heart. Please tell me you be able to meet me? Will you be happy to face me? I hope you!!

Your Olga…

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:38 am

Hi my dear ,

I talked to Marina about you , for a long time yesterday in the evening. I told her that I wanted to meet you. Marina supported me in my desire. She said that I couldn't miss a chance to see you. Marina is very glad that I've got acquainted with you. She wants me to be happy. I hope that one day you and Marina will be friends. I believe that Marina be as close to you as to me. Now I often think of you before sleeping.

For me a great honor to get acquainted with such fair, open, kind person as you.... Now I with impatience wait for the notice from travel agency. For me days became very long. I want that have faster flown by days of expectation. I want to inform you date of my start faster. I think about our letters to each other. I often ask myself what will be then, when we'll face. It's very interesting how long we would be able to talk when we met for the first time. What do you think of it? It seems to me that I want to tell you much and it will take me several days to tell all about myself. But I'm shy and can be confused when I'll meet you for the first time. But I think that we are mare than friends that is why we will be able to speak of what we want.

I saw a plane not long ago. And I thought that these "Iron birds" allow meeting million people who are happy to see each other every day. But when I think about my future flight on board the plane I can't forget catastrophe of two planes. It was terrible to see grief and tears of relatives of the dead people. Now our government is sure that terrorist acts took place hare. I believe that guilty people were severely punished. They have no right to prevent peaceful people from living. I hate terrorism and violence! You should know that fear of terrorists will never stop me. I'll be able to fly on board the plane and to be afraid of nothing. In my childhood I was flying by plane. But people say that flights are if it's true. I heard that passengers are very well served during the flight. I'm interested to see it. Sorry, but now I don't know exact date when I can arrive to you. But I shall necessarily inform when I can. Hope you can patiently wait? I'm ready to give much to know precisely when I can see you.

Your love Olga

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:20 am

Hi my sweetheart ,

Dear , I has read your letter and was on the top of the world with happiness! I like your romantic reasoning. At you rich imagination. I like to read such letters. After them I feel myself as the happy and desired woman.

I want that my documents were ready as soon as possible. I want that the travel agency has sped up this process. Whether I asked you approve my act? I have paid the big sum of money for promptness. How you look at it? For me your answer was important. Because it is difficult for me for one to make such decisions. I have paid this money because I want to be with you as soon as possible because my Holiday. It is not a pity to me what money for the sake of our meeting. I am in a very good mood today, but when I am reading your letters again and again I feel even better, I love to receive your letters, they always bring me much joy and make me happy! I am always thinking about you and you are in my thoughts. I wish you could be near me now, but I know that we’ll see each other and we’ll be together. When I think about all this it feels like I am flying in the sky!!!

My day was fine and resting today. I slept in today, woke up, then took a very nice shower, had breakfast and cleaned my house for a little while. I like when my house is cosy and looks nice and clean. Today I’ve also went to the movies with my girlfriend, we had a wonderful time. The movie was a scary one, but I liked it a lot. Tomorrow I am planning to go to the gym because I want to stay in shape. I like when my figure is slim and looks fine. So I’ll take care of my health. Everything is alright with me, now when you’ve appeared in my life, I feel that the emptiness I had in my heart and soul have gone away, I know that you think and care about me, and this is the most important thing for me! I would like to tell you that you’ve changed my life a lot, and even though you are far away from me, I know for sure that you are near me in my thoughts, you are always with me. I want you to feel very comfortable and happy because you are very important to me! Honey, you know, there are so many stars in the sky, but yesterday night when I looked at it, I’ve found this one beautiful star that will lead us and our happiness! All the words I tell you are from my heart and I’ll never get tired of telling you how much you and our relationships mean to me!

I am finishing my letter now and I will be looking forward to your reply!!!
With hugs and warm kisses,

Your love Olga...

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 am

Hello my dear

Thanks you for your letters is very pleasant for me, that you have appeared in my life. You became dear to my heart. I any more do not see the life without you. Yesterday I went on film. "Star wars. The latent threat 3D". You looked this film? I have not absolutely understood sense of it cinema because thought absolutely about the friend. I all the day think of our meeting. I cannot more about anything think. I am glad that you approve my act. It is difficult for me.

Now I every day go to travel agency and I try to find out I skin the information concerning readiness of my documents. Today to me have told that probably tomorrow the day after tomorrow me will cause silt on interview in embassy. I was very glad to receive such information. Now day for me lasts as a month as I think all about our long-awaited meetings. I finish my dear letter.

With love Olga.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:05 am

Hello my honey ,

Dear , I was happy to receive the letter from you. Today my letter will be short. At me not so it is a lot of time.

I have just left travel agency, and have decided to inform you good news at once. Me cause to Moscow on interview in embassy. Tomorrow I should leave to Moscow. It seems to me, that I waited for this moment the whole eternity. The travel agency has carried out the task earlier than I thought. It can is connected to that sum of money which I have paid for acceleration of readiness of documents. Now it is not of great importance. I go to embassy!!! Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I can receive documents which are necessary for arrival in your country. Tomorrow I shall write to you from Internet - cafe of the city of Moscow. I shall inform you all news which will concern my trip. After I shall receive documents, I will need to return back to native city, to collect necessary things and to buy the ticket in your country. Trip to Moscow costs not cheaply, therefore I wanted to go to Moscow, to pass interview in embassy and to wait for day of a start. But in the contract it is told, that in your country I can buy the ticket only in travel agency which helps me to collect necessary documents. From superstition I shall not begin to buy the ticket before reception of documents. Of agency of me convince, that it is possible to buy the ticket, and, then to pass interview. They have told to me, that many people do so. But it seems to me wrong.

Dear, I was probable next week can inform you date of my start. I believe that next week I can take off to you. How you concern to this? I think that you too will be glad. I shall finish the letter. I shall go to collect things home. I want, that you have sent me your full home address, the data on the nearest to you of the airports and phone number. I shall call to you if there will be urgent questions. I hope to receive from you the answer which will bring to me encouragement.

Your love Olga...
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:16 am

Hi my dear ,

Dear , I was glad to receive your letter. Thanks you for given information. Today I have arrived to Moscow. I am very tired, and could not write to you is a lot. Dear, I informed you some times that cause me to Moscow on interview Now I near Embassy the in internet-cafe. I write to you the letter and I worry. I think that my destiny tomorrow is solved. Hope to me ' give the visa and I can meet you. It will be the greatest day in my life!! It's a pity that I cannot write for a long time. Because I am very strongly tired. I hope, that I can soon write to you about results of visit to Embassy. If I cannot write from Moscow I shall write from Kaluga.

With love yours and only yours Olga.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgggas@ofrisc.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:12 am

Hi my dearest ,

I have more recently left embassy and at once have decided to write to you. I write to you the letter and I smile. I'm so glad! If I could, I would speak with you for a long time. But unfortunately now it is impossible. But I am confident, that our meeting will take place also we shall speak in person.

I want to tell to you about the commission in Moscow. I hope to you it
interestingly!!! Tomorrow I shall already write to you from native city. I shall arrive to Kaluga most likely tomorrow in the evening. I can probably have the visa. Because I tried for it much. I worry, you should understand it. I never thought that the commission will ask such unusual questions. They asked about my sexual life, they asked about children, about work, about patriotism, about my attitude to your country, about my conversance and awareness of events which happened in the world and in your country, about my religion and belief. I have told about all my life in detail. I spoke about very thing fairly how it's really. To me have told that my answers are unexpected and as a rule applicants don't answer such questions so directly and openly. They haven't got used to hear such answers, but they said that to hear sincere and truthful answers is much more pleasant than words which come not from heart and reason. Now I should wait the decision. I hope that my visa will be ready within the next few days. The representative of embassy at once informs about it to travel agency. After that I shall buy the ticket in your country. After I shall buy the ticket I shall inform date of the start.

Now I agree with expression: "Expectation of death is worse than the death" I can't concentrate on anything. My heart so worry, I can't work. They have told that the decision will be accepted in several days. I so worry. I so want that this small dream was come true. I simply want to see my lovely friend. I think the God will help me. I simply want to meet you. I already see us together and I sink in dreams. I want to construct with you the ship to float under sails in boundless ocean. I want to meet with you a dawn and to see off a sundown. We will float on our ship and our love will illuminate our way. We will look at night at stars, we'll be pleased in the afternoon to the sun. If there will be a storm, our love will protect us. If there will be a calm, our love will be a wind. Our love will be a beacon for us. We will be floating at ocean of love and oblivion and nothing can separate us. We'll name our ship - Dream. It will be the small ship, but very strong. Because we will make our ship from belief, hope and love. It's impossible to wait, when your dream will fall to you from the sky. It's necessary to go to the dream. It's necessary to clear and build the road itself. If in heart there is a belief and dream, if in heart there is a love and hope, it is necessary to achieve the dream by all means. I always go to the dream. I don't sit on a place. In my life there were very few light moments. On this I try to make everything that my dreams have come true. I understand that now it's only dreams. But these dreams brighten my life. I hope that yours also. Nothing will keep me to arrive to you!!!

With tenderness your Olga.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.