Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Pat Wayne pattwayne11@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Pat Wayne pattwayne11@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm

From 4pp l.com

Pattwayne11

Spam:
Hello Pretty
How are you doing?I do Came An cross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a woman Like you, My name is Pat i am single Male been Married with one Kids I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfully and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of conversation to share with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can continue our conversation there ..
Email Address::: (Pattwayne11@yahoo.com) Hope to read from u soon
Pat Wayne

Email:
Hello xxxx how are u doing today i hope all is well with u there Yes i am still single and i have one son that his name is tom and he is 15yrs old am here seeking for the right honest woman that i will be able to spend the rest of my Life if that is what u are Looking for either please let me know and write me about ur self and send me some pics and tell me how old u are hope to hear from u soon and that is my pics i hope u like smile

Ip address: 184.107.91.134 Montreal, Quebec

Also at Blackplanet (same photo) and Zorpia (no photo)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.