Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sgt_scott@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sgt_scott@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Angel Return:

hello, how are you doing today.... I must admit that you've a priceless smile and such cute eyes. I'd like to know you more better if you don't mind. hope I'm not asking for too much?

am glad to read back from you.... how are you doing today, am new on here and i will be so glad to know you much better
am 44, from AL, seeking for a serious longterm relationship

hello, how are you doing am glad to read back from you again.... have being off and on here and i will be so glad to know you much better... you can text me on 334 595 8770

Scott
Male / Single
44 - New York / United States
I am very faithful and honest. Always reliable and always with a friendly and lovely advice to share. I am very easy to get along with and can go out of my way, if need be, to put a smile on my partners face all the time. I will go to any length to please her as well When it comes to love, I don't really think age matter. i believe that God leads and directs our path

I am looking for a serious, faithful, trustworthy, honest, kind, loyal, romantic, responsible, jovial who will not hurt me and will know how to take care of a man like me, because I think relationship should be based on understanding and support each other, on real love and understanding without bad habits, kind honest and decent

Body Type Athletic
Height(cm) 159
Weight(kg) 78
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Architect
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

+13345958770
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Prattville, AL
Original network provider* Bellsouth Telecomm Inc Dba South Central Bell Tel
Pinger VoIP in Prattville, AL

Stolen picture used:

scott.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt_scott@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 pm

On Skype:

sanusi.eedris.bukola - Sanusi Eedris Bukola
Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria

sanusi.PNG
sanusi.PNG (117.67 KiB) Viewed 3234 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon May 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Email:

Its nice reading from you, Happy Mothers Day.... how are you doing.... am Troy, 44, Widower from AL been alone for almost 3 years now..... am an SSG in US Army and i live alone, I enjoy exercising daily. I love to go out dancing, to nice romantic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America lol. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing.. I prefer romantic, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way.....
i will be so glad to read back from you soon

Return-Path: sgt_scott@ymail.com
Reply-To: Sgt Scott <sgt_scott@ymail.com>
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 3:55 am

Email:

its nice reading back from you xxx, how as your day being.... it seems we share some in common, i have few months left in the Army to be discharged
I am interested in a woman who can laugh, be playful and light hearted, one who is motivated and ambitious, intelligent, and self confident. I enjoy meaningful conversation in addition to plain old good fun. I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a baby and a baby like a man. Romance and passion are important as well, including chemistry. I have learned though that chemistry is not everything and not the only component for building a strong relationship. A picture is worth a thousand words yet can still tell you nothing. Lastly beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I would say I have more on the inside than the outside. LOL No one is perfect including myself but I suppose if you don't put it out there and risk, you'll never know. However I am realistic and I am by far not perfect.
does age and distance matters to you in a relationship?
for how long have you being single?
have a nice day and hope to read from you soon
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Email:

its nice reading back from you xxx, i have being alone for 3 years and just want to move on from the past and be happy
age is just a number to me and i believe distance does not count the miles,it is measured by the heart......we can over come distance when there is true love and trust.... and also work on meeting each other
do you have kids

if you have a Yahoo IM you can add me up and we can chat much better
have a lovely night baby
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 21, 2015 7:00 pm

Email:

good to read back from you again, how are you doing today
love to me is the kind of love God gives... UNCONDITIONAL love. It's a love that is undescribable with words yet is felt deep within the heart. It's when you can't stop thinking of the other person and you are excited to get home to them after a long days work or you desire to just say hello through a text or phone call just because they are on your mind. It's a precious thing that way too many people take advantage of and something everyone should have at least once in their lives.
do you have faith and are you a romantic type?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.