Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

my4mails@yahoo.com

Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:18 pm

AngelReturn - message on the site:

Hello pretty! It's nice to meet you. Your profile captured my interest. You look very responsible and unique. I would love to know more about you and possibly establish a serious relationship with you and we could meet before the end of this month. We can get to know each other better, with time. I am not always on this site, I am new on this site. Here's a link to my Facebook page: https:/ /www. facebook.com/tani.brocky
Facebook name: Tani Brocky
My email address: my4mails@yahoo.com

tani4brocky
Male
50 - New York / United States
Current Location Amsterdam/ United Kingdom

On FB as Tani Brocky / tani.brocky since January 27, 2015.

For the second gallery used with the same email address on Skype see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=301.

jlbarclays@gmail.com

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:14 pm

This man contacted me on Instagram:

Jonathan.2091

but his profile vanished a short while after we started talking on Hangouts just minutes after I answered him.

Hangouts: jlbarclays@gmail.com

I think the email says it all:

I am so glad that we could also talk here I am so overwhelm to have connection with a lovely woman as you and all i can say is that you such a wonderful woman and sincerely my kind of woman.

Thanks for being a friend and part of me now, You have made my day and i'm so glad and I decided to sit down and write you so you know more about me also. Okay? .. Am a classy and fun Man who takes pride in his family and self. ,a father to a wonderful Daughter, she is the light of my life. I am a very loving,caring and supportive person to those who are part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, loyal and honest. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even more so to the well being of a serious relationship. I am spontaneous, generous, faithful and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I do believe in a "perfect match" and also I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind heart and also a happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life...

Well, about my family.....I have everything to give to a relationship and I do give my all when it comes to falling in love.....My parents died years ago when i was much younger, and am the only child in my family...I lost the mother of my lovely daughter some years back and since then I have been lonely and unhappy, just me and my daughter.
I have no real siblings and there is no one for me to call my brother or sister . I have love and friendship to give to any woman who would open her heart and soul for me to come in and be there for her forever..

I will always look forward to care and be there for the woman I will give my heart and my all to....The only person I have now is my daughter in my life..she is the number one thing I so think of and she is all I ever want each and every time..she does love to travel and have fun sometimes..Her name is Bettie and I do want the best for her as a father.. I give her the best because she will be called a mother someday. She is currently in school boarding due to my job, she does study History and Culture, she said her main goal in life is to become a successful International Correspondent someday. Am doing all I can for her cause she is my all and my love..lol. I want to care for the woman I would love as I do care for my daughter also and I also want a woman that would care for her as her own daughter too...

I just bought and parked into a new house in St. Louis in January last year before we were deployed to Syria by the United Nation for peace keeping in March. I would love to be there with the lovely woman of my life. But, If it means to relocate then I would relocate to anywhere I do find love also. I guess you have known more about Mr.Jonathan Barclay Jameson. now and would be 80% sure about me.. I hope to read from you soon.

Yours Always,
Jonathan Barclay Jameson

He said he was from Phoenix, Arizona and his daughter is 17
He is a first aid care giver with the army.
For ten days he stopped talking to me, did just read my texts but did not answer.
Then he claimed that I had been talking to someone else for that time while as he was on patrol.
He never sent me a single picture

These are the pictures he had on his Instagram:

Re: my4mails@yahoo.com

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 am

Stolen pictures from the same gallery abuse online with fake profiles use in romance scams:

Post a reply