Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

my4mails@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

my4mails@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:18 pm

AngelReturn - message on the site:

Hello pretty! It's nice to meet you. Your profile captured my interest. You look very responsible and unique. I would love to know more about you and possibly establish a serious relationship with you and we could meet before the end of this month. We can get to know each other better, with time. I am not always on this site, I am new on this site. Here's a link to my Facebook page: https:/ /www. facebook.com/tani.brocky
Facebook name: Tani Brocky
My email address: my4mails@yahoo.com

tani4brocky
Male
50 - New York / United States
Current Location Amsterdam/ United Kingdom

On FB as Tani Brocky / tani.brocky since January 27, 2015.

For the second gallery used with the same email address on Skype see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=301.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jlbarclays@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:14 pm

This man contacted me on Instagram:

Jonathan.2091

but his profile vanished a short while after we started talking on Hangouts just minutes after I answered him.

Hangouts: jlbarclays@gmail.com

I think the email says it all:

I am so glad that we could also talk here I am so overwhelm to have connection with a lovely woman as you and all i can say is that you such a wonderful woman and sincerely my kind of woman.

Thanks for being a friend and part of me now, You have made my day and i'm so glad and I decided to sit down and write you so you know more about me also. Okay? .. Am a classy and fun Man who takes pride in his family and self. ,a father to a wonderful Daughter, she is the light of my life. I am a very loving,caring and supportive person to those who are part of my life, whether they are friends or family. I am sensitive, outgoing, patient, loyal and honest. I think communication is so critical to the success of a good friendship and even more so to the well being of a serious relationship. I am spontaneous, generous, faithful and have a good sense of humor. When I date someone, I am totally committed to the relationship and give it my full attention. I value family and friendships above all else. I do believe in a "perfect match" and also I definitely believe there is someone out there who will click with me immediately when I meet her. I know she is out there and that really gives me hope and excitement. I am looking for someone who has a strong sense of self yet is sensitive, kind heart and also a happy person. Happy people are infectious and I choose to be around those to have a great attitude and outlook on life...

Well, about my family.....I have everything to give to a relationship and I do give my all when it comes to falling in love.....My parents died years ago when i was much younger, and am the only child in my family...I lost the mother of my lovely daughter some years back and since then I have been lonely and unhappy, just me and my daughter.
I have no real siblings and there is no one for me to call my brother or sister . I have love and friendship to give to any woman who would open her heart and soul for me to come in and be there for her forever..

I will always look forward to care and be there for the woman I will give my heart and my all to....The only person I have now is my daughter in my life..she is the number one thing I so think of and she is all I ever want each and every time..she does love to travel and have fun sometimes..Her name is Bettie and I do want the best for her as a father.. I give her the best because she will be called a mother someday. She is currently in school boarding due to my job, she does study History and Culture, she said her main goal in life is to become a successful International Correspondent someday. Am doing all I can for her cause she is my all and my love..lol. I want to care for the woman I would love as I do care for my daughter also and I also want a woman that would care for her as her own daughter too...

I just bought and parked into a new house in St. Louis in January last year before we were deployed to Syria by the United Nation for peace keeping in March. I would love to be there with the lovely woman of my life. But, If it means to relocate then I would relocate to anywhere I do find love also. I guess you have known more about Mr.Jonathan Barclay Jameson. now and would be 80% sure about me.. I hope to read from you soon.

Yours Always,
Jonathan Barclay Jameson

He said he was from Phoenix, Arizona and his daughter is 17
He is a first aid care giver with the army.
For ten days he stopped talking to me, did just read my texts but did not answer.
Then he claimed that I had been talking to someone else for that time while as he was on patrol.
He never sent me a single picture

These are the pictures he had on his Instagram:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: my4mails@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:33 am

Stolen pictures from the same gallery abuse online with fake profiles use in romance scams:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.