Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markproberson05@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Hello dear, how are you doing? how was today's work? hope you did not stress your self much, i really miss you, i guess your fine, please i really need to be chatting with you always, please check your hangout on your mail, i send you a request, lets chat now.

My beloved ,
How are you today? i arrive in my office, am so sorry I could not email you in time duo to situation of things here, I was at the head office doing some official job with my troops but got back to my office and read your lovely email, I think it is very important sharing more details, to help us in knowing about each other feeling close in heart. I am very happy and I believe that God is about to wipe my tears after losing my wife about five years ago. I read your email and understand what you mean I like you the way you are because after been trough your profile on that site I love what I read and I won’t you to know that distance thus not matter to me all I need is your love and our happiness,

I believe that our meeting was not by chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for us. I want you in my life to be the woman that makes my life complete; I know that the days will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. The days would come when we would always be together to spend the rest of the days of our lives forever in peace and harmony. I even miss you when I am sleeping! The days would come when we will be together talking about God, reading the Bible and praying together always. Laughing together about how our relationship and how it all started! I will be evacuating back home soon for my retirement to enable me spend years to put my family together and also make sure that things are going on well for my family. I want to retire because I need to take good care of my family which is all about you and our kids.

I’m the only child of my Mum, She and my Dad worked hard to bring me up. My father died when I was little. My mother has been carrying everything all along; she’s been a wonderful woman and a great mother that I so much love. She brought me up very well in the ways of God to be of great man by working for humanity. She worked on a full-time job in her early forties and studied in the evenings to work toward and honor degree in mathematics whilst also looking after the family and managing a home. Once she had her degrees she went on to qualify as a Mathematics teacher and carried on working full time until she was surviving cancer and a heart attack. She never gave up on life and our family until the last day of her life; my mother passed away after been aged and weakened, she was 75yrs old before death.

I Will be more than happy to have a wonderful woman like you if my life, we will make our family a better place. The most important thing is for us to be transparent with each other, always try to make an amendment if anyone of does something wrong and with better understanding. Two most important things loyalty and honesty, without these you have nothing!! With good communication, next is trust then respect. Speaking about our common future, discovering the interest of our kids and how to help them achieve those things that they think are difficult to them. Better communication and understanding, genuine passionate love than romantic love, way of opening up business, better ways of spending money, learning what to say, how to say, when to say things without hurting any ones feeling, career, goals, and detail oriented.

My favorite food is Okonomoyaki; Okonomoyaki is a Japanese food. It's similar I guess to an English pancake but it involves different kinds of cabbage and meat and an egg. And their mixed together and then in the restaurant you would cook it in front of yourself and it's very delicious and usually you have barbecue sauce and mayonnaise on top. I also like paella, which is Spanish food. It has yellow rice and lots of different types of seafood and sometimes it can be spicy. My home is situated at Chicago Illinois usa. I like to surf paddle and dive in several places like Spain and some other places which I haven't been for the past years I have been here on peace keeping mission.
Please my darling you take good care of yourself as I wait to read from you soon.
Hugs and kisses. Mark
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello darling,
How are you today? It's good to read from you once again, I will also like to meet you for real as we communicate if everything work as we planned, i would love to hat with you my darling, i miss you so much, please let chat on google hangout try and create google hangout for us to chat, darling i like to write email because of nature of my job not always free but when am free i will take my time to write you so you will get to know me better and i will also like to read from you so i will get good understanding you ok, darling i understand you and want to let you know communicate with me so we will get to know each other better ok, hopefully you can stay in-touch and get to know more about each other, if truly you are looking for someone to serious with. I am glad to receive a nice letter from you, giving me more of a look into your life, it actually made my day! You sound like all i want in a woman, you are my perfect match. I will advise you to delete OFF your profile from the dating site, so we can concentrate on each other now, IT WILL PROOF HOW SERIOUS YOU ARE TO ME. I feel real good checking my mail to read from you again. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason i am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because i am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you and also to the fact that i rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured i am serious about my intentions.

I have been a widower for many years now; the worst part of it is i have been unable to meet the right woman yet because of my taste. I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, i am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me, make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, protect me when needed, that will be romantic time to time, constantly reactive, and treat me right, i hate cheating/double.

I know you will think what a man like me doing on in dating platform. Yes the reason i am on dating platform with internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul because i do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact i feel you can learn so much about someone through letters because when someone want to read letter the person has to take his/her time, think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably do otherwise.

Dear The very reason i am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because i feel i have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and i know i have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and i am very unique in today's society because i live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because i have such a strong understanding of what i feel my role in life is supposed to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better

understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who deserve, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. Where others write many people and keep their messages short because they are all about how many they can write, i am the opposite and very selective in whom i choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so i am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. Please my dear I have to stop here and I will love to read from you so we can learn more about each other ok. And please you take good care of yourself for me. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:03 pm

My Dearest beloved ,
Thank you so much for your lovely email which always delight my heart to email you with good faith, am so sorry for my late respond to your email, is been a busy time for me out here but i thank God we are alive and happy now as i read from you knowing that you are in good health, darling I admire you for you seem to be a hard working and will be of good mother to my son. My spirit speaks well about you to me when I go down on my kneel praying to God. Even when I am not on my kneels praying I keep remembering you and I am falling into thinking about you and this I must confess is making me to miss you. God has got his own reasons for us to meet through this means beside to truly love something, as you know, tomorrow’s hopes and dreams will never die as long as we believe in ourselves and follow our hearts. The kindnesses in our hearts will guide us to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. I believe that we will never give up, always have faith in ourselves, and we will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love we rightly deserve. Whatever we may do in the future, we don’t have let anyone stand in the way of us pursuing our dreams.

We have to know that there will always be family and friends to rely on whenever we need them. In marriage we marry a mystery, another, a counterpart. In a sense the person we marry is a stranger about whom we have a magnificent hunch. The person we choose to marry is someone we love, we will come to know only in the long unraveling of time, to imagine that, as time goes on, we will come to enjoy her even more, become even more of ourselves in presence. To our knowledge we add our willingness to embark on the journey of getting to know each other, even so wonderfully more. Swept up by attraction, attention, fantasy, hope, and a certain happy measure of recognition, we agree to come together for the mysterious future, to see where the journey will take us. This companionship on life’s journey is the hallmark of marriage, its natural province, and its sweetest and most primal gift. In promising always, we promise each other time. We promise to exercise our love, to stretch it large enough to embrace the unforeseen realities of the future. We promise to learn to love beyond the level of our instincts and inclinations, to love in foul weather as well as good, In hard times as well as when we are exhilarated by the pleasures of romance. We try some things and resist trying others because, having promised, we feel secure. Marriage, the bond makes us free to see, to be, to love. Our souls are protected; our hearts have come home.

I’m happy to have a lovely woman like you to be my wife, my true love, I am looking for the woman who I can pour my love out to her. I have so much love stored up in my heart for you; all I want is forever happiness with an Angel which I believe it is you. If you are also on the same tracks with me being true and strong and also believing in the sanctity of marriage then we would forever be happy. I feel that I should add this; Relationships are built one day at a time; they take time, patience, honesty, passion and the ability to compromise and grow. So with true love is by sharing the good and the bad together. True love is a covenant that we build on a very strong foundation. That's why it isn't developing in a day. It takes some time to mature and that's when both see that they are having the same strong feelings for each other. I believe that it is important to listen, learn, enjoy, understand and respect one another. And to share each other goals, dreams, thoughts, ideas and the things that is important in each other live

also believe that laughing is essential, perfection is impossible, honesty is vital, deceit is intolerable and respect is crucial.
As we are destined by God that we will be, my heart wills always yearning for your love and care forever. I am taking care of myself here and God is always in control of our lives here meaning me and other troops under my control. He is going to make everything up to us in the best ways so we would be forever happy. Amen!
Take care and I will be waiting for your reply. Never stop praying for every other troop here as I very much believe in prayers. I hope you like flowers? Am attaching some lovely flowers to you, I hope you will like it. Please take good care of yourself for me ok. Thanks Hugs and Kisses Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi honey how are you today? my love am so happy to read your lovely email now knowing that you are in good health, I have deleted my self from the site, honey i really need to chat with you on hangout, please try and create google hangout for us to communicate more often i miss you so much i'm begging you to create hangout my love, i think about you so much when ever i'm bored, am so sorry for my late response is been so busy on me out here, that why i have not email you, am grateful to God and happy to have you in my life and will be happy to lie next to you by wrapping my hands around you and been with you till the end, because you made me feel like been in paradise with angels, singing and dancing melody of heavenly praise after reading your lovely email now.

Please my love keep on praying for me as I depend on you by laying my life in you with love affection, total trust and care for the rest of my life and I will do anything to make you happy and will always be there for you, no matter the condition or situation, all I need you is to promise to love me with all your heart and to stand by my side always when I need you because we belongs to each other as one great family with time.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your husband, then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want. Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

Thank you honey for everything, I pray to god every day to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time. It has not been long since we met but all has changed in my life. I experience more excitement, feel like the happiest man on the earth, and think of you all the time I will always stand by your side forever because you have shown me and proof to me the true meaning of love, am in LOVE with you my darling. Please honey always takes good care if yourself for me ok. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:11 pm

My beloved

Darling how are you today? Honey am so happy to read your lovely email, while reading I humble want to let you know that my heart is on you and I like everything about you, praying to God to intervene between us with wisdom of understanding by opening our eyes with our heart to see the reason, goodness and benefit of our future in other to motivate love in-between us as one family because I believe that our communications is been proceed by God because among all the profile in that Site I find yours good interested and contact you with good heart and interest. disparity all the reply and many profile there you chose main to answer which is God plan of which his well must be done, and let it be done for the love to be find to enable us fell free and happy family with time.

Honey am thinking of you because you give me joy and my heart approves you of which I can do anything to make you happy, you complete me and I don't think that I tell you enough how much you truly mean to me and how much I love spend the rest of my life with you, I am proud of your achievements and impressed by your strong will. Although I don't constantly because of you, I am proud to see you develop into who you are becoming. I promise to love you dearly and you constantly remain in my sweetest thoughts.... Never doubt how much you mean to me,. I will remain faithfully to you until the end of time, honey I dedicate this song to you and I know you will like it

https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lB20YuBnFk

http:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=593JaSntLdg

kisses to you my one and only, Hope to read from you soon.

Thank Mark

Hello my dear how are you today? Just got back to my office now to read from you and find out that you have not respond to my previous email, hope you are in good health? Please I will love to read from you so we can establish good communication to know more about each other because my heart approve you and I will love to know more about you. Hope to read from you soon. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello my darling how are you today? honey thanks for your lovely email which always delight my heart to read with good understanding knowing that i have a lovely woman like you in my life as my future partner, honey i will be so happy to meet with you before Christmas my sweet wife, i will email my son now with good compliment about you because is been disturbing me to get him a mother who will be there for him and i know he will be happy to hear about you, Darling i love you I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes and I love the warmth I feel when i am reading your emails I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. Darling i love you so much because you make me look forward to each day. You are my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the day I spend talking to you. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much. Please my darling you always take good care of yourself for me ok. kiss from your Darling Mark

Honey, the feeling is so surreal when I am with you. You are my dream and you are my only fantasy in life. It feels good when I am with you. Is this love I ask my heart. The feelings so awesome right from the start. I have never really felt this way for anyone in my life. But, it's different with you. There is a connection that connects me to you. There is an allure of sorts to see. Baby I think I am in love with you, a love so pure and love so in bliss. Baby, I love you so much. Accept it from my heart with a tender loving kiss. I will love you forever in time. As I know that I am yours and you are mine Your name is written on my heart. Without you there is no life, with you I feel so good. Without you I feel so lost. With you I am so me. I wanted to tell you this since a long time. You are and will always be an important part of my life. You have given me that space which I needed in life. With you I have found my true solace in life. I feel so enriched in your company. I feel so at ease. Just want to tell you that please stay the way you are and my love will always be the same with you. Baby! I truly love you my sweet darling Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:12 pm

Hello my darling wife, how are you today? Honey I must admit that am so happy to read from you with good assurance which you have giving to me knowing that I have such I lovely woman in my life, Honey i will be very happy to meet with you before Christmas, your all i have in my life, you bring joy and happiness to my soul, thank you my darling for been there for me and I stand here in my office to promise you that I will love you till the end of our life and we will grow old as husband and wife, Honey before we met I had doubts that you would be everything you portrayed because I didn't think it was possible to find someone so perfect for me in so many ways. You have shown me that love can be true, pure and genuine. I knew from the beginning that you were special and that it was only a matter of time before I fell helplessly in love with you. You make me so happy and fulfill me so completely. I thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life. When I look into your eyes I see a future of endless possibilities and everlasting love, please my darling wife you always takes good care of yourself for me ok. Thanks Mark

Hello my darling how are you today? I’m so worried to read your good and understanding email which delights my heart , honey i have not had from you to know how your doing, hope everything is fine, darling please i'm so worried to read from you my sweet queen, my darling reason for writing to you was just to let the feelings flow. This is to the one I love. Every day, I fall over and over in love with you again ... as the time goes on and a new day shows, your presence enlarges and my love grows. I just wanted to thank you for sharing and making me happy. Thanks for being the most awesome woman. Thanks for the warm moments, caring times, and loving experiences. Thanks for understanding me and most importantly, thanks for just being there for me. I've told you many times and I'll still want to tell you again, Darling I really thank God for you in my life. Maybe in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, I care and cherish you. I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear from you . There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much, please darling you always take good care of yourself for me ok. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:37 am

Hello my dear how are you today? Just got back to my office now to read from you and find out that you have not respond to my previous email, honey i'm planning on how to meet with you before Christmas hope you are in good health? Please I will love to read from you so we can establish good communication to know more about each other because my heart approve you and I will love to know more about you. Hope to read from you soon. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:38 pm

My darling how are you today? Nice to read your email now which always delight my heart, honey i'm sorry for my late response towards you its been busy for me out here, i' waiting to hear from our board for our departure as soon as the date is fixed i will inform you my sweet wife, i know is not easy for you out there, please take things easy ok,i miss you so much my darling, I’m so happy with you and I love you so much , Darling you are the most incredible woman I have ever meet. You're so outgoing and friendly, and you always have so much to say. You're so sweet and your heart is so big. I have never met anyone with a heart like yours, and I love you for it. There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend and mu soul melts. You are my one true love.

Darling I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours. Please my darling you always take good care of yourself for me ok. Thanks Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Honey how are you today hope you are doing great? honey hope your strong, how is your health? please make sure you don't stress yourself much ok, i think about you so much here, i have not had from you honey, i'm worried to read from you to know how your doing? my heart, My love I want to reassure you if I can of how much I love you and want only you in my life. Since you came into my life, I've looked forward to each sunrise, knowing that you are there to share in the day with me. You make me feel alive and passionate as no one else ever has before. I like the person I am when I'm talking to you or read your lovely email. You bring out a part of me that I never knew existed again after the death of my late wife, And I look forward to bringing it out even more with you. You made me laugh when there was no laughter in my days. You gave me a reason to live; now I have a cause, a reason to believe in all the wonderful joy life has to offer. Yes, I love you, for all these reasons and so much more. I love you for being yourself and I love you because of the person you made me. please my darling wife always take good care of yourself for me and always know that your darling husband is here thinking about you waiting for the day we will be together and share the joy of our life together, i love you so much sweetheart , please you always take good care of yourself for me ok. thanks you husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.