Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: zaynmorris66@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Thank you for the update, Lilifly. As you can see, those stolen pictures the scammer is abusing are already reported here.

On Skype:

zayn.morris7 / Zayn Morris
Las Vegas NV, United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: tannerr290@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Heartdesire02 - Oasis profile
Male 48
Location Aurora, Colorado , United States
I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don't keep on reading, I swear I won't be upset with you. I will never know anyway :-) Here goes: Coffee Healthy foods Ocean Friendly Caring Good Listener ..... Say hi if you like to chat ........

2 profiles on Skype:

live:tannerr290 / Raymond Tanner - picture with an eagle.

And a second one located in Afghanistan, abusing stolen a stolen picture of Aaron Ramos, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=301.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chris-kent123@outlook.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 pm

He uses so many names, it's not even funny. The ones I posted he used with me.
If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

gregmartins54@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:17 am

Angel Return:

Hello Pretty, I hope you are doing very well? I am Greg 55 years of age from New York City. I was pleased to come across your lovely profile which drags my interest on you. I am sincere, honest and down to earth man with a good sense of humor. I am seeking to find a woman who is loving, respectful and down to earth we can both build a lasting relationship based on honesty and true love. I do hope I can find the right woman in you. I will like us to know each other better and become good friends if you are free. My email is: gregmartins54@yahoo.com. Hugs, Greg.

Screen name: Greg
Male
55 - / United States
Current Location Lithonia/ United States

Stolen picture used:

greg.PNG

6 profiles in Skype, all located in New York, US:
- g.martins60
- g.martins96
- gmartins551
- gmartins65
- greg.martins72
- grgmartins
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eddythompson9@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:03 pm

Email address: eddythompson9@gmail.com

Message on the dating site:

Hi, how are you? You have a very beautiful smile on your face as the light that shines in the day, I would like to know this angel, my name is Edward Thompson.Below is my email address write me so we can talk more about ourselves and also share our photos. eddythompson9@gmail.com

Screen name: Edward - no picture
Male
54 - Espoo / Finland
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
The one thing I am most passionate about is taking care of others, helping people, and making people smile. Yes – I know that sounds cheesy – but I try really hard to brighten the day of everyone I meet, even if that’s just by asking a cashier how they are or holding the door open for someone. I try to always think of that quote by the Dalai Lama: “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” My friends describe me as: warm, generous, thoughtful and caring.

I am looking for true love, intimacy and getting swept up in a new relationship – that whirlwind when you meet someone and fall for them instantly. I think true romance is about getting to know someone and connecting on a deep level – it’s more than just chemistry and attraction.

On Skype:

andart62 / Edward Thompson

On FB:

Edward Thomsen
Studied at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Class of 1990
Lives in London, United Kingdom
Widowed
The profile was registered at November 30, 2015.

Stolen pictures used:

edward.jpg

edward1.jpg

edward2.PNG

edward3.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

pathunte17@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:25 am

Zorpia:

How are you doing my lovely one.

Nice to meet you, I just gone through your profile that speak good about you here and i become very interesting to know more about you . I will like us to become good friends. Am a lovely man with good sense of humor and i need someone like you to communicate with. Kindly respond to my ID ( pathunte17@gmail. com ) because i don't normally come on this site all the time. I will be waiting to read your urgent reply in my email ID so that i tell you more about me and also tell you my reasons of contacting you.

Thanks
Patrick

Screen name:
ypatho / ypathopatricklol - no relevant picture
54, Paris, France
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: pathunte17@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

Thanks for your kind response to my request. I admired your profile when i saw you on Zorpia and i decide to know you more believing that you're the kind of Woman i am searching for. How is life over there , i hope that you are in good health, Mine is fine over here in Syria.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you, my name is Patrick Hunte, am a US Citizen, from Albany New York, am 55 years old single. I am a US Military officer Presently at Syria at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Syria.

My dear, i would really like to start a good relationship with you, i don't care about age and distance, age is just a number. I believe in love and i have a lot of love to give. I have a good heart, i am very sincere person and down to earth. I am looking for a good person in my life, someone who is very very trustworthy, someone who understand the meaning of love.

My dear, i like to think positive and i care about other people's feelings, my religious belief is catholic , i never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and i am very respectful. I really want to establish a good relationship with you, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partnership with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

My dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i will appreciate us to introduce ourselves, we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves.

My dear, i will be very happy to know more about you, tell me your hobbies, interest, life style, your religious belief and i will love to see your pictures,

My dear, i have something very important to share and discuss with you in my next email, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent response from you soon.

Sincerely....... Patrick

Pictures received with the email:

patrick.PNG

patrick1.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:19 pm

Email:

My Dear xxx ,

Thank you for your quick response, I have read your e-mail with a great melody in my heart. Thank you so much for the sweet message to me. Thank you once again for taken your time to explain to me about you and your profession..

My dear, I am not married and i never married before and am ready to marry as soon as i leave this war zone. I became a soldier when i was 19 years and i have been in Military all my life, but i came to Syria since August 2008 and i will retired in December 2017. I have no family, i have no siblings or relative, i lost my parents in a car accident when i was 8 years old. Sweetheart, I so much thank God for giving us this opportunity to know each other.

Dear, i want to share something very important with you. During one of our rescue mission here with my Military groups, we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, government opposition members, which I believe they are using the money to sponsor their terrorist attacks in Syria and other countries that experiencing war, and it was agreed and the commander that lead the raid said the boxes should be shared between those of us in present in that mission and my share is $9,000,000.00.

Hence-after our commander share us the box of funds, i kept the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored. Right now to avoid losing the funds here due to terrible bombs attacks happening everyday.

I'm seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the fund, which is $9,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible to avoid losing the funds here considering the bombs attacks on daily basis. I have made a solid arrangements with the UN Security office, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, out of your assistance to help me receive the fund, i shall compensate you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining 70% will be my investment capital after my retirement next year. You will keep my 70% in your account until i complete my services here and meet you.
Please i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i have so much fear in me right now because i have survived two bomb attacks here, which lead me and prompted me to search for a person of trust and confidence to help me receive and invest the funds immediately to avoid losing the funds in this war zone.

Thanks for your understanding, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest. Please always put me in your daily prayers.

Sincerely.....Patrick.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Email:

Hello Dear

Thanks for your email, I hope that everything is okay with you ? I pray may the peace of the Lord be with you Amen. About your questions,
I am giving you 100% assurance that this is legal and you will not have any problem, just relax and be assured that you will receive the box of fund through legal and official channel. I have made a solid arrangements with UN Security office here and the UN diplomat will deliver the box direct to your house. Please i beg you in the name of God to help me receive the box of fund as quickly as possible so that i will not lose the box of fund here considering the terrible bombs attacks here everyday.

Once again, as you assist me receive the box of fund in your house, i shall compensate you with 30% of the total money in the box , while the remaining 70% in the box shall be my investment capital. Please, the most important thing i need from you is your honesty and straightforwardness . Please i never tell anybody about this matter, so please i am asking you for my safety to keep this matter as top secret between You and I.

My dear, as i have taken time to explained everything in details how you will receive the box of fund, i will like you to send me your information as listed below so that i will give your details to UN office here and they will deliver the box to your house immediately.

(1) your full names:
(2) your Home address where to receive the treasure box:
(3) Your City:
(4) your phone number:
(5)Occupation
(6) your picture for the UN diplomat to identify you:

My dear, immediately you receive the box of fund in your house, i will resign my Military job and come over direct to your place. Please everything about the box of fund i keep it secret between You and I, so do not expose this information to anyone. Looking forward to read your urgent response and receive your details. Take good care of yourself and remain blessed.

Sincerely...... Patrick

The picture received with the email is already posted here.

Fake document used in scam:

patrickid.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 03, 2016 11:13 am

Email:

My Dear xxx

Thanks for your email and your details to receive the box in your house. My dear i really appreciate your concerns, please try all your best to receive the box as quickly as possible so that i can resign my Military job and come over to your place.

My dear, this evening when i reach to UN Security office to submit your details in order to deliver the box of fund to your provided address in Greece. But the UN security office managed to move the box containing the fund out of Syria through Diplomatic Immunity to their affiliated courier company in West Africa for safe keeping and to protect the items in the box, from bombing due to the series of bombs attacks here on daily basis.

According to UN Security director here, He said the rebellion bombs attacks was getting to close to UN office here, so they relocate all the boxes and luggage's keep in their security safe, so that people boxes and luggage's will not be burned, so below are the details of the courier company given to me by the UN Security office here.

Right now, i request you to contact the courier company with the below details and request them to send you the consignment box immediately. I attach you the deposit certificate of the box given by the courier company in Africa.

Email: kamoahk@consultant.com

Amoah Courier and Delivering Services
P. O. Box KDPMB 12,
Kanda Street
Accra, Ghana.
Contact person: Mr. Kofi Amoah, CEO
Direct Tell: +233 230812855

My dear, when you contact the Delivering company, tell them that you are the partner of Patrick Hunte ( a US Miliatry Officer who is serving in Syria ), tell them that you want to know the possibility of delivering a consignment box contains my family items to your country.

Please always put me in your daily prayers because from time to time my military colleagues are being attacked by car bomb and insurgents and some will die instantly, right now i am living in fear, so immediately you receive the box in your house i will resign and come over to your place immediately,

Dear, please please please please for security of the funds, do not allow the Delivering company to notice that the consignment box contains funds inside, please keep everything for yourself because everything concerning this consignment box is intact between us and on no account should you expose this information to anyone.

Take good care of yourself, once again everything am telling you are truths, attach my Military ID just feel at home, i will be waiting to read your urgent reply, please as you read this mail contact the Delivering company with your information's and your ID.

Sincerely.....Patrick

Fake document used in scam:

certificate.PNG

+233230812855
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.