Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chris-kent123@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Angelreturn - message on the site:

My dear,I hope you had a wonderful day today? I'm glad to meet you. My name is Kent .I'm a good man,honest and caring person with a good sense of humor.but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolling with a good book by the fireplace with you by my side.I am looking for a real and significant intimate relationships,where there is love,passion,romance and trust.I'll be glad if you can write me chris-kent123@outlook.com or send me your email address so I can contact you and tell you more about myself.I hope to hear from you soon

Screen name: kentchris
Male / Single
51 - New York / United States
Current Location United States
I am very hard working and i like golf,swimming and traveling.
Looking For
A woman to marry and make me happy once again,a real love.

Body Type Large and Lovely
Height(cm) 158
Weight(kg) 92
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Finance / Banking / Real Estate
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage

Stolen pictures used:

chris.JPG
chris.JPG (32.79 KiB) Viewed 29105 times

chris1.JPG
chris1.JPG (74.42 KiB) Viewed 29105 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chris-kent123@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 pm

On vK :

Kelvin Bourke
Hometown: Washington
Relationship status: Single
Languages: English
Children: Jeffrey, 14 years
Current city: Washington, D.C.

The picture with "his son" - not posted, is stolen from Focus Hawaii model agency site - young model Blake.

chris2.jpg
chris2.jpg (22.55 KiB) Viewed 29105 times

On spark:

Loverocks1017
Widowed, Man seeking Woman
55 years old from Los Angeles, CA
Logged in: 7 hours ago
Last Update: 1/8/2015
Have kids:2
I'm laid back, low-key, I dont have time for drama and have an easy going sense of humor.I hope to meet an attractive, intelligent, emotionally available, and kind life partner who loves life, art, travel, the ocean and all night conversations. Someone looking to take a nice big bite out of life. The world is waiting to be explored, I want someone to share it with. * Distance isn't an issue for me, but it may be for you, so I want to be upfront about that.I'm pretty clear about what I'm looking for, so please read carefully.

chris3.jpg
chris3.jpg (47.35 KiB) Viewed 29105 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

phillipgreg001@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Zorpia:

Hallo schön, wie geht es dir? Bitte akzeptieren Sie meine Entschuldigung für das Schreiben auf diese Weise, ohne um Erlaubnis zu fragen, habe ich beschlossen, eine kurze Nachricht schreiben, und vielleicht mich vorstellen, mein Name ist Greg, stieß ich auf Ihr Profil und Ihre Schönheit erregte meine Aufmerksamkeit, geben Sie mir Ihre E-Mail Adresse für bessere bitte Kommunikation

/

Hello beautiful, how are you? Please accept my apologies for writing in this way, without asking permission, I decided to write a short message, and perhaps introduce myself, my name is Greg, I came across your profile and your beauty caught my attention, give me your email address for better communication please

ok lieben das ist meine E-Mail-Adresse Ich erwarte Ihre Nachricht und bin sehr für die nicht wegen meiner engen Zeitplan der Lage, Ihnen für lange seine schreiben

/

ok love this is my email address I await your message and am very close to not because of my schedule able to give you for a long time to write his

Screen name: Greg / Gregphillip
57, Manhattan, Kansas, United States
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 45‑65, in United States.

The stolen picture used is already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

johnsonbills197@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:08 am

Angel Return:

How you doing gorgeous ...you have a nice profile and i would love to make friends with you if you don't Mind.Add me on your Skip at (johnson.bills26) or yahoo I'd johnsonbills197@yahoo.com so that we can chat and get to know more each other, Becuase i don't come on here online everytime,I'll waiting for your respond soon

Billes
Male
Current Location Hong Kong

The stolen picture used is already reported here.

On Sykpe:

johnson.bills26 - Johnson Bills
Dallas Texas, United States
55 y/o, BD: July 10, 1959
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

john.davies771 - vK

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 am

On vK:

John Davies
Birthday:February 14, 1957
Hometown:Florida
Relationship status:Single
Company: Military
Languages:English
Hide full information
Contact information
Current city:Miami
Education
College or university:University of Liverpool
Beliefs
Political views:Liberal
World view:Protestantism
Personal priority:Family and children
Personal information
Activities:.I love watching movies such as Romance, comedy, thriller and TV Shows...I listen to music like R&B, Gospel and Kids songs(like Sing along) cos i love children
Favorite music:rnb, blues..and country
Favorite movies:action and thriller
Favorite TV shows:oprah, jerry springer
Military Service
Branch/Unit:Peace mission Kabul, Afghanistan
USA
Career
Company: Military
Miami
General

chris4.jpg
chris4.jpg (48.91 KiB) Viewed 29105 times

On Skype:

john.davies771 - john davies
london, United Kingdom

chris5.jpg
chris5.jpg (36.54 KiB) Viewed 29105 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fred.alex89@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 am

AngelReturn:

Hello dear my name is Fred from USA and you, i come to realize that true love can only come when you don't look for it i come across your profile and i pick interest in you hear is my email fred.alex89 @ yahoo .com i will like us to get acquainted to each other

Screen name: red Alex
Male / Divorced
51 - San Jose / United States
Current Location Los Angeles/ United States

I am a very active and sportman, practical skiing, tennis, motorbike. I love so much to travel in all the world and stay with my woman. I’am a good cook, a painter of naif style and play the piano.

Looking For
relationship
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Grey
Relationship Status Divorced
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Picture used:

chris6.PNG
chris6.PNG (200.97 KiB) Viewed 29105 times

On LinkedIn as:

Fred Alex - 6 contacts
love is all about meeting needs of each other
Atlanta, Georgia
Military
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waynedave0@gmail.com

Unread postby Christa81827 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:16 pm

from Dave Wayne <waynedave0@gmail.com>

Dear Sunshine
It is very nice to contact you here, I think we have the chance to get to know each other a lot better here , I hope your day is going well , Mine is a little bit busy at the moment , but that is the kind of week I am used to having , I look forward to the weekend very often because that is the only time I am able to get some rest . I hope you like my photos , I don't really like taking photos of myself , but I hope you like these ones I have for you .that also the photo of my son

I would like to be very open with you from the start because it means a lot to me, there are some few restrictions with the work I do for living but being open with you is the best. I'm working in an agency with our government for national security and defense,I really do a lot of traveling due to my work and its quiet interesting.I live in Greenwich which is just 6 miles away from Central London , I hope you know how such a job entails so please don't worry much if I don't disclose much to you. My job has given me the chance to travel a lot and see a lot of different countries as well as cultures as well .

My hobbies and interests include music (jazz, pop, country, opera, old rock and soul), movies, reading, traveling, quiet moments, romantic times, seeing the sunset, nature, rain, and all the simple things in life. I miss the quite moments with a loved one: laughing, talking, listening, touching, affection, physical closeness, warmth and support. I am a good listener and am a dedicated partner and believe successful relationships are based on developing and nurturing respect for each other. Both parties need to work hard to deserve and earn that respect. I also enjoy playing golf, playing tennis and swimming.

I am looking for an honest, understanding and loving lady, I know that in this modern age and new way of dating it wont be easy finding someone like that , but I am not going to give up because I have a very good feeling that something wonderful will happen in my life and I will be happy once again .I hope it is safe to say that we are both looking for the same thing from the site and I pray that we both find what we are looking for from there , Just have to wait and see how things go between us as we continue to communicate with each other .
I hope that you will tell me something about you when you write back , Have a nice day and Take care of yourself.

chris7.jpg
chris7.jpg (50.64 KiB) Viewed 29106 times

chris8.jpg
chris8.jpg (44.13 KiB) Viewed 29106 times

Username on Skype: Dave.wayne58 / Dave Wayne - location United Kingdom.
Christa81827
New survivor

Re: waynedave0@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Thanks for your warning post. If you have been scammed by this person, please read and follow the advice here:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504

If you have any more information, please post it. Thanks. {Remove your own email address and name from the posts.]

More information on avoiding scammers:
How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... 11&t=18085

How the scams work
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=24589
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Zyan Morrison zaynmorris66@gmail.com - Match.com

Unread postby Lilifly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:22 am

He is on Match.com
ID: ArlingtonBASE872
email: zaynmorris66@gmail.com
okay, i have been divorced for 9 years now with one son?

I work over seas as E-8 in Military?

i have been for 26 years now
So i am now working on my Retirement and will be coming home within two months time

I'm seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable

Honestly I've all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner. maybe in terms of circumstances there might some kind of help from each other, helping to make things right. It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off,

zyan.jpg

zyan1.jpg

These pictures are being used since 2012 under so many names.
If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

tannerr290@outlook.com - Oasis

Unread postby Lilifly » Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:27 am

The same picture is used by:
Raymond Tanner
Oasis ID: Heartdesire02
Email address: tannerr290@outlook.com

I'm pretty new on this site, just joined and am looking for a good friend to stay in touch with and see what happens

Well unlike me I'm out of the states now serving in Damascus, Syria

I'm the master staff sergeant in the US Army
've been here for 4 months now and I look forward to be home and start a new life

Probably in two months and seeking retirement after

I ain't going on deployment ever again

Well I'm widowed with one daughter and she's the source of my happiness, I miss her so much and she needs a good mom and I need someone to love till my last breath

eartdesire02 says:
I would love to stay in touch and see what happnes, I look forward to hear from you, please send me your picture and I

tanner.jpg
If you are asked for money and you have not met that person, it's 100% scam.
Lilifly
Junior survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.