Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chris-kent123@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

markproberson05@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:39 pm

Hello darling,
How are you doing today? happy new year my beautiful queen, honey i will be coming back to united state on 28 of January, hope your strong my love, i know is not easy with you out there, honey please try and hold your self and don't stress your self much ok, We just have one life that we live for, just once that we fall in love. We just have one role to play and one life to say, the love and passion that I share and the way that you care. Just once to tell you that you mean the world to me. Just once to tell you that you play an important role. You are my destiny and you are my role. Baby I so love you so much, each day I love for your touch. Just once that I love you Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:16 pm

Hello my sweet heart,
How are you doing today? how is life with you over there? i really miss you so much, hope your not stressing your self much? honey when i'm coming back to USA i will be coming to your home straight, because i miss everything about you a lot I was a different person before I met you.
I used to be all by myself, never really enjoyed small pleasures of life, but since the day you came in my life I feel like dancing in the rain, I feel like jumping like a kid, something inside me has completely changed, it's like my life has changed because of you. I think that it's the love which I am feeling for you, so magical and yet so new.
Just be by my side and you will know. All the feelings left to show.. Baby I love you more.you are like the best life partner I could ever ask for my journey. Do not ever leave me and go as together our life will show the way of being so in love with you. If being so happy and all. I love you so much my beautiful wife. Thanks your husband Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:01 am

Hi dear good day and how are you? Sweetie why are you thinking of such thing about me, that i have sexual outlets over here in the war front when you know how risky it's over here. Yes i agree when we meet face to face and also feel each other energy and have some good time together but just bear it in mind that i want to get married to you and let's build a better and happy home. Please i will always keep you posted on what's happening here and when am to leave the camp to be with you. Thanks i love you and hope to hear from you soon again kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how are you? Am so happy hearing from you, thanks so much for your understanding and care for for me over here. Sweetheart i have good news for you, we just got information from Washington DC about our departure from the camp on the 28 of January. And we told to prepare our luggage's to send it to family and love by next week before the date we will leave the camp. Baby please i will need a favor from you about that thanks so much and i hope to hear from you soon i love you and take good care of yourself for me kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how are you? Thanks so much for your concern, yes you are going to help me receive my luggage from the US Diploma that are to bring it down to your door step in US.
Honey please to get this done this information is required and most be provided to him for personal and proper identification while handing the box over to you in your home.
Honey please you need to fill up the other side of the form and email me with this data’s below as mandatory

Full Name ( Surname First): ______
Passport Copy== Or ID Card Copy (Photocopy)
Home Or Office Address:______
Contact Phone Number:_______
Email Address: _____

Honey please I will be waiting for you seems is a matter of urgency thanks, reply regarding the information as mandatory for personal and proper identification while delivering the luggage over to you. Kindly email me with it to enable me proceed and dispatch it immediately through the agent (Currier company) without any delay because it's being sent in batch together with that of other's soldier too and not individually. Sweetie please i'm also sending some Jewelry's which i bought for you in my luggage's coming to you which i will snap and sent to you now okay. kiss to you my one and only as I wait to read and have this information from you.
Yours beloved husband Mark

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Larry-Arif@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:25 pm

United Nations Development delivering Programme, Washington Representation. Located in 177 countries, on a global-level UNDP implements programs that focus upon four main sectors. 1:12 AM Sunday, 12 January 2020 (GMT+4:30) Time in Afghanistan

Attention Madam:

ID#: Cc:

I Mr. Larry, of United Nations diplomatic delivering agent write to confirm to you with the package of family valuables/treasures which was mandated by (Major General Mark P Roberson of US ARMY) to be deliver to you at below stipulated home address have been cargo for delivery.

Name:

ID: Cc:

Address:

Phone Number:

Email Adders:

Madam I will be departing by 03:30 {AM} time, Afghanistan in accordance to the cargo schedule airway manifest for your perusal, I will not be flying directly to (USA)base on other assignments I have at hand, coupled with safety measures to avoid shutdown from unknown UN zone channel.

Cargo Movement schedule

From Afghanistan to New Delhi

From New Delhi to Egypt Cairo

From Egypt Cairo to Accra Ghana

From Accra Ghana to USA

From USA to Moscow Russia

From Moscow Russia to Mérida, Mérida Venezuela

From Mérida, Mérida Venezuela to MONTE CRISTO Colombia

From MONTE CRISTO Colombia to Canada Ottawa

From Canada Ottawa to Berlin Germany

NOTE: your ID card Will be required of you for clearing of the package from me upon my arrival to the above stipulated home address.

Mr. Larry-
UNDP Diplomatic Delivering Development Around The World
United Nations Development delivering Programme, Washington Representation.
Delivering department official Email: DP@usa-undp.org
Official Email: larry-Arif@usa.com

This e-mail (including any attached documents) is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you not to review, retain copy or distribute this message, and we ask you

Header:

Return-Path: <Larry-Arif@usa.com>
Received: from [41.242.139.43] ([41.242.139.43]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa11.server.lan [10.76.45.12]) (via HTTP);
Sat, 11 Jan 2020
Subject: Attention Madam:

Orig IP: 41.242.139.43 | Orig ISP: Surfline_ghana_as | City: Kintampo | Country: Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:31 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how are you? Happy weekend and how was your day, sweetheart thanks so much for the information you sent to me i really appreciate and i have forwarded it to the Currier company (Diploma) and please don't fail to keep me updated if they contact you on their movement thanks your husband i love you kiss.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:11 am

Hi sweetie good day and how are you? Yes dear Mr Larry is the US Diploma that will deliver the luggage (package) to you, please don't fail to keep me updated in whatever information you get from him okay. How is your health and how is work, i hope you are not stressing yourself too much sweetheart. Because am coming soon to be with you thanks and love you so much my wife kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:32 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how are you and how is work? Sorry dear did you later hear from the diploma concerning his movement, please keep me posted if you have heard from him because am so worried seems he still have not contacted you for us to know his where about thanks and have a nice day i love you so much sweetheart and hope to hear from you soon kiss.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi sweetie good day and how you? My love please i receive a message from the delivery company this morning that there was a little issue and we should not be angry for the inconvenience it has caused you and they promise to inform you once everything is settle and when they are ready to depart thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.