Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gallaghersherri59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:58 pm

My name is Sgt. Sherri Gallagher , I am a single woman from the United States, I am a military officer serving in Yemen, I am 35 years old. I invited you here because I need your assistant to secure the fund I made here in Yemen. I hope you are with me. The United Nations is fighting terror in Yemen. I have $ 2.3 million in Yemen. Due to United Nations law, I put this money on the Red Cross, but I don't want to continue with the Red Cross, due to the uprising here in Yemen, so I want to get this money out of here as the crises increase daily.
I want you to help me save this money in your account, I will come looking for you after my special military service.
After receiving the money, I will give you 50% of the total money that I want to continue working with me, I answer this question, so I inform you how to continue updating and I would also like to know it as I presented myself. Your emergency response is very necessary.
Yours Faithfully

Header:

Return-Path: <gallaghersherri59@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020
Subject: Thanks for your good response

Additional stolen image used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Hello my dear,
Am really sorry for replying to you so late. Please my dear we have been so busy in the camp. Based on what i told you i have made solid arrangement concerning delivering the money to your country .A solid arrangements with a ''JVK INTERNATIONAL MOVERS DELIVERY COMPANY AND SECURITY SERVICE'' have been concluded to deliver this money through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. I am asking you to help me to receive and keep this money for me till i come over. But promise me that you never betray me when this money comes to your custody. I will compensate you with 50% of the total money while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country. One passionate appeal I will further make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party for security reasons. I have chosen to contact you after prayers and I believe that you will not betray or turn down my trust nor thwart my dream. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund .

A big thanks to you for making out time to write to me again. I don't want you to see my last message as a problem, I want you to trust and believe me when I say that there is nothing to worry about. Honestly, I have made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery to you without any form of problem nor risk.

Am a Woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my conscience, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving the fund because my conscience has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me. Please put away any form of fear or doubt and make up your mind to help and participate in this matter, I promise you will not regret being a partaker. I do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you believe me but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. Please try to keep this matter secret between you and me to avoid making room for the enemy because if you and I should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Now I would like you to send your contact information to me so that I can forward to the security company to enable them to proceed to your country for the final delivery of the fund to your country and to your doorstep.
Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names: ...........................
Your Email address.............
Post code: ....................
City: .......................
Age....................
Telephone number: ....................

Once am through here with my official assignment i will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the fund and safeguard it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.
I await your immediate response.
Love and care from,

Sgt.Sherri Gallagher

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 pm

Hello my dear,

How are you ?I hope you are doing well. Am sorry to write to you late. I have been busy in the camp ok. I will be sending you the bill of lading any moment from now. The Diplomat will be in Our country Sunday evening to call you Monday morning ok. The Diplomat told me that there will be a clearance fee to pay before you can be able to have the luggage. Please my dear i was not aware of this while sending the Diplomat and the luggage to your country. Please my dear based on this i will like you to corporate with the Diplomat and make sure you get the luggage ok. Immediately you get the luggage from the Diplomat i will send you the code to open the luggage. Please my dear you should not disappoint me ok. Looking forward to hearing from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Hello my dear,

Below is the bill of lading of the luggage sent to you and the Diplomat is with the original copy. The diplomat told me that there will be a clearance fee to be paid before they will allow him to get hold of the luggage from our country airport. My dear, the Diplomat do not know much about what is inside the luggage and i never want that luggage to stay much with him ok. My dear please i spent all the money i have with me and beside due to here am staying in camp i do not have any access to transfer money. I will like you to cooperate with the diplomat so that you will get the luggage from him immediately. Any expenses you made let me know i will send you the code to open the luggage immediately you get it from the diplomat. Please my dear i will never want you to disappoint me ok. Remember the amount of money inside the luggage 2.5 million dollars and you having the 50% of the money. Just try your best and make sure you get the luggage from the Diplomat ok. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

The Diplomat will be in Our country tomorrow evening to call you tomorrow Monday morning. Please my dear, you should not disappoint me ok. Try and get the luggage from the Diplomat because i never want that luggage to stay long in the Airport. Hoping to hear from soonest.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Thelma_Anderson_@outlook.com gallaghersherri59@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:02 pm

Attention:

This is Miss Thelma Anderson and i am writing you from New York International Airport department of Custom, i want to notify you that, your luggage sent from YEMEN by SGT SHERRI GALLAGHER has arrived United States of America. Thus, the tax and vat payment for the luggage is $1,720 USD.

You will be required to send the payment without any delay so that, your luggage will be delivered to you according to your resident address.

Kindly acknowledged this email as the bona fide beneficiary so that, we can send to you our receiving account information to deposit the payment for the tax and vat. You should also ignore the message if you are not the bona fide beneficiary. Thanks, in anticipation,

Yours at your service
Miss Thelma Anderson

Header:

Return-Path: <Thelma_Anderson_@outlook.com>
Received: from APC01-SG2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-oln040092253065.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.253.65])
Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Received: from PSBPR01MB3655.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::80f5:1c64:83eb:2c7b]) by Mon, 30 Nov 2020
Subject: DELIVERY UPDATE

please my dear, i really want to know how far you have gone with the Diplomat .Please you should respond to me and the Diplomat because i do not want that luggage to over stay at Airport to avoid involvement of security agencies ok. Hoping to hear from you now.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:12 pm

You should send the payment with the below bank information;

BANK NAME: BANK OF AMERICA.
ACCOUNT NAME: T. E.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 32514869XXXX
ROUTING NUMBER:121000358
SWIFT CODE: BOFAUS3N
BANK ADDRESS:5541 SEPULVEDA BLVD CULVER CITY C.A 90230

Kindly send us the copy of your transfer slip after making the payment for our own reference.

Yours at your service

Miss Thelma Anderson

Hello my dear,

I really want to know if you have sent the money for clearance. Please if you have done that let me know and also send me the payment slip to confirm ok.Am waiting to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:16 pm

Please my dear, try to make the payment today because I do not want the Diplomat to overstay in our country and I do not want our American government to have influence over the luggage ok. Am hoping to hear from you soonest.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:39 pm

There is nothing wrong with the account information, we have received three payment with the account today.

Regards

Miss Thelma Anderson

Please the diplomat is worried because he did not get you on the phone. Please i need your correct phone number so he can reach you. The Diplomat is somehow stranded waiting to get a mail from you. Please send me the number that the Diplomat can reach you with ok. Am also worried about this. Please be fast before our Government will be aware of what is inside the luggage ok. Am waiting to hear from you now.

How are you? I hope you are doing fine. Please my dear if you feel like not sending this money for clearing of the luggage today I will believe that you are not serious that you are only playing with me and the diplomat. Please my dear you better be serious before i lose my money .Send your number so that the number will reach you if you serious and if you fail to that believe me you are playing a game. Hoping to hear from you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Have you made the payment i really want to know. You are not saying anything believe me. Please if you are not serious let me know ok.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.