Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Sgt. Sherri Jo Gallagher

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

michelle.lurtha@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 04, 2016 11:47 pm

Dearest One,
How are you today please do not be surprise to receive this email from me, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? , my name is Michelle
Lurtha,
I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 (Three Million six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to be with you fro you to help me to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Yours friend,
Michelle.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <michelle.lurtha@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-oi0-x244.google.com (mail-oi0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::244])
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016
Subject: Its my pleasure meeting you

Stolen Photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (57.69 KiB) Viewed 5723 times

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (230.79 KiB) Viewed 5723 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

wingstrustdelivering@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 06, 2016 12:55 am

WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY. TOGO, WEST AFRICA.

Attention
Mr ,
We wish to inform you that we the Wings Trust Shipping and Security Service, Republic of Togo branch, which is the headquarter all over Africa, received a shipment with your personal details as the final recipient of the consignment that was sent to us by Gen Sgt Sherri Gallagher‏‏,
The consignment is registered in our office data base, which is currently waiting for shipment and Insurance fee before the package will proceed to your country for final delivery to your door step.

For urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required ( €1,550) through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the information below;

RECEIVERS NAME===== GILMORE
SURNAME:============ ACHRAF
CITY================ LOME
COUNTRY============= TOGO
AMOUNT============== €1,550
QUESTION============== YES
ANSWER============== YES

kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of (€1550), so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that are need to be done.

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online logging to our website, http:/ /www.wingstrustsc.com/ click on shipment tracking and then log in with the below details to view your consignment.

Invoice No: 032582128
Tracking PIN: 013188213310A

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it will arrive your country.

Our delivery officer will arrive in your country any day you wish him to arrive. All we need is for you to give us two days notification and your consignment box will be delivered to your door step safely.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund, (€ 1550) so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+ 228 935 574 64) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. GILMORE ACHRAF
Wings Trust Delivery And Security company
Email wingstrustdelivering@gmail.com

About: http:/ /www.wingstrustsc.com/index-2.html

Home Page:

Home.PNG

Contact Page:

Contact.PNG

Content from Contact page:
CONTACT US
WINGS TRUST SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY
253/85 forever Light Hedzranawoe
Lome Togo
Contact Officer: Mr Gilmore Achraf
Phone: +228 935 57464
Fax: +228 9355 7460
Email: wingstrustdelivering@gmail.com
info@wingstrustsc.com

Whois:
Domain Name: WINGSTRUSTSC.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 9
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: A.NS.NS247.NET
Name Server: B.NS.NS247.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 18-apr-2016
Creation Date: 18-apr-2016
Expiration Date: 18-apr-2017
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Iben James
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 45 Erren Bournet
Registrant City: Moscow
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 54724
Registrant Country: RS
Registrant Phone: +46.43677823
Registrant Email: aegesdiala@gmx.com

PHONE NUMBER:
FAX: +22893557460
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 12:54 am

Attention
Mr
If you can not pay in Euro there is No Problem then You can pay in $USD It Mean what you are to pay is $1750 Dollars you can go ahead to send the Money with the same Information as was giving to you earlier this is for your kind Attention,
Mr Gilmore Achraf

My beloved,
Good Day and how are you doing, i hope you are fine and healthy? As I have Read Your Mail

I have been also notified by the security company via email that they have already recorded the tracking information of the cash box online, now it will be easy for you to track and monitor the movement of the cash box online.

I understand that the company are demanding for $1550 Dollars for the delivery and insurance charges, the only problem now is the $1550 Dollars which the company request from you, I am very much worried now because you know that I do not have any money at hand here because we are not receiving any salary nor allowance here on military mission camp.

I have confirm from the company that your information has be recorded on their online tracking domain and they have as well provided to you the tracking codes which you will use in tracking the movement of the package till it arrival to your door step.

I know it is not easy for you to arrange this amount of money, but please my love i want you to try as much as you can to do some thing urgent and raise this money and send it to the company so that they will move on to your country to deliver the cash box to you.

I want you to listen to me with all your heart, because I have never thought of disturbing you with the issue of money nor pushing you into expenses in this matter but as the issue of urgent money expenses has arise i want you to help me solve this payment required by the security company so that they will proceed to your house for delivery of the cash box .

About the Currency I will also Like you to talk with the Company about that so that You can pay through USD not euros please write to them on that, or even if you can as well send the Money to them by Dollars then after you Explain to them

Please am pleading to you with trust and hope so please do not turn your back on me now that i needed you the most, am waiting to hear good news from you soon.

Hug and Love from,

Sherri !

Hello
My Dearest one
How are you doing today? hope fine, I have come to check on your mail to know how far you have done with the wings Trust Please update me if you have sent the Money to them or Not, i will be waiting to hear from you soon,
Sherri
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 1:04 am

Dearest One,
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Super maritime courier and Security Service), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.
For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origine............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Michelle
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 pm

Attention
Mr
I am In Receipt and wish to than you for your Kind Response, The Amount might look Reasonable as you said but that is How it is, hence the Insurance will be obtain from the mean Office and Original Papers that will protect the Movement of your Package till it gets to your Home door step

However I am Giving you the Bellow Bank detail which you will use to Deposit the amount of $1750 Dollars

BANK:UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE

BENEFICIARY NAME: EKPE MARTIN BASSEY

ACCOUNT NUMBER:153360010005000

IBAN TG53 TG009 01015 336001005000 49

SWIFT CODE: UNTB TG TG

ADDRESS: KEGUE MSON AZIZ NON LION DE, L'ECHANGEUR

You will send the Scan Copy of the payment Receipt after you have Deposited the Money so that it will be Giving to the Company Accountant to Enable him Clear the Cash before the Delivery will commence this mail is for your kind Attention,
Mr Gilmore Achraf
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 7:17 pm

Attention
Mr
I am In Receipt and wish to thank you for your Kind Response, as you said till Monday you will Complete the Deposit, There is no Problem i shall be waiting to hear from you on Monday,

Remember to Send the Scan copy of the Receipt via email, After Depositing the said amount thank you Once again for your Kind Attention,
Mr Gilmore Achraf
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Dearest one,
I did not hear from you today hope you receive the security delivering company details that i sent to you yesterday if so i want to know if you have contact them, please if you have not contact them and you really wanted to help me , make sure that you email them as soon as you receive this email , because i have already introduce you to them as my partner that you will contact them so they will be expecting to receive your email and as soon as you hear any respond from them you let me know.

I wait to read from you,
Yours friend,
Michelle

Dearest One,
Thanks for your sent details so we can now proceed,i am going to submit your sent details to the delivery company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.
Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to you as i have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package soon after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;
Company name: Supermaritime courier and Security Service Office / address: one Portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man BP 9198 Lome Togo
Phone: +228 476 25 530
Fax: +228 929 93 921
Web site..http:/ /supermaritime.aoshneg.com/
Email: infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com
Operation manager: MR. K. Vlavo

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email ,the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X please take note , please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is only you and me knows it please do keep it to your self .

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead
From yours,
Michelle

Content from Website:

WEBSITE.PNG

WEBSITE2.PNG

Supermaritime International B.V.
Global Sales & Operations Office
One Portuaire Derriere
SGMT Route Man BP 9198
Lome Togo
Email: infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Whois:
Domain Name: AOSHNEG.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS11.WHOGOHOST.COM
Name Server: NS12.WHOGOHOST.COM
Updated Date: 14-may-2015
Creation Date: 14-may-2015
Expiration Date: 14-may-2016
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Sam Eke
Registrant Organization: sameke
Registrant Street: 20 Camaron Road 34 michael Road
Registrant City: Aba
Registrant State/Province: Abia
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08043952467
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: mcms87711@gmail.com

Phone: +22847625530
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Togo number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

Fax: +22892993921
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 09, 2016 9:12 pm

Dearest one,
I m happy to heard that you have contacted the security delivering company so i wanted to know if you have hear any resppnd from them you let me know.

I wait to read from you,
Yours friend,
Michelle
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 11, 2016 12:32 am

Attention
Mr
I have Tried to call your Giving Number but it is Not Connecting i sent you Reply Mail Yesterday Telling you to go to Money-Gram or Ria to Deposit the Said Amount, But Incase you will Need to Deposit in Another Bank, Hence you said the former one is Not Responding here is the Details

BANK NAME.........ATLANTIC TOGO

ACCOUNT NAME.......OGBONNA UCHE

BANK CODE ......... TG138

BRANCH CODE ......... 01003

ACCOUNT NUMBER......... 041249120006

SWIFT CODE ......... ATTGTGTGXXX

BANK NAME ......... BANK ATLANTIC-TOGO

RLB ......... 66

IBAN TG53TG13801003041249120006-66

Remember to Send the Scan copy of the Receipt via email, After Depositing the said amount thank you Once again for your Kind Attention,
Mr Gilmore Achraf

Hello
My Dearest one
How are you doing Hope fine, It has been a While you never Write mail to me Please can you tell me how things are going from your Side? And how far you are doing with the wings have you sent the Money to them? I will stop here anyway please keep me Posted
Sherri
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 10:40 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. K VLAVO
DATE < 12.05.2016>

We wish to inform you that we the Supermaritime courier and Security Service,Republic of Togo branch which is the headquarter all over Africa has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the final recipient of the consignment Box and the consignment was original sent by Michelle Lurtha.

You are advice to resend your details information to us, we have already received your details through your partner Michelle Lurtha, we still need more VITAL information about you to avoid any mis Handover of the Consignment Box, that was the reason why we Insisted that you should resend your details information to us again.

Here is the details we needed about you and is Obligatory

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Your country of Origine...............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Your copy of ID CARD ,DRIVIN LINCENCE, INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT any of this is accepted ...................................

Finally you should be aware that your deposited consignment box has been registered into our computer data manifesto, and currently waiting for the insurance coverage and dispatch, meanwhile you are expected to send $970 us dollars immediately to facilitate required insurance certificate Coverage .

In acceptance to pay the insurance certificate Coverage fee you should go ahead and resend your full details information to us, to enable us to get back to you how you can make the payment and once we receive the money ,your Consignment box package will be deliver to you in the next 72 hours just for your information.

You can check through our website to know to know the current location of your consignment box to click the link and enter the Pin code and track to see the current location of your Consignement package.

NOTE .
Do not forget to track the movement of your package online logging to our website
Just click here
http:/ /supermaritime.ahalagrou.com/
TRACKING PIN CODE:3154327894
With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it arrive your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question.
for more directives/clarifications. please always reply to this email
id : infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
We are waiting for your responds.
Operation manager . MR. K VLAVO
Supermaritime Couier and Security Service
Telephone: +228 476 25 530
Fax: ....... +228 929 93 921
Address..... One portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man, BP 9198 Lome
Country...... Lome Togo
Email:............. infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com

Dearest one,
Please i wanted to know f you have not hear from them till today if so you let me know so that i can contact them again on your behalf.

Dearest one,
I am worried for not hearing form you all this days, i have been writing to you without getting any respond from you hope all is well , i want to know how far you have gone with the security delivering company , please try to update me or you are not ready to help e again???

I wait to read from you,
yours friend,
Michelle

Home Page:
Home Page.PNG

Contact Page:
Contact Page.PNG

Whois:
Domain Name: AHALAGROU.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS19.QSERVERS.NET
Name Server: NS20.QSERVERS.NET
Updated Date: 04-nov-2015
Creation Date: 04-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 04-nov-2016
Registrant Name: Dele Eze
Registrant Organization: Gewaco
Registrant Street: 134 Ehi Road 34 Kent Avenue
Registrant City: Akwayibum
Registrant State/Province: kaduna
Registrant Postal Code: 234
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.09034764325
Registrant Email: okorohenry2343@gmail.com

Info from Contact Page:
Visiting address Global Sales & Operations office:
One Portuaire Derriere
SGMT Route Man BP 9198
United Kingdom Tel. and Fax.
t. +44 1412 803 220
f. +228 929 93 921
Supermaritime International B.V.
Global Sales & Operations Office

Office / address: one Portuaire Derriere SGMT Route Man BP 9198 Lome Togo
Email Address: infosupermaritimecourier@diplomats.com, info@supermaritime.ahalagrou.com

Operation manager: MR. K VLAVO

Phone Numbers:
+441412803220
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location Glasgow
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited

+2349034764325
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.