Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Colonel Richard Kemp

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Colonel Richard Kemp

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Stolen photos of Colonel Richard Justin Kemp CBE, retired British Army officer.

The victim met the scammer on Facebook. He was using the email address clarksmith45@hotmail.com, claiming to be in a war zone. Because something was not quite right, the victim arrived in our chat room asking for help. Unfortunatelly, the victim deleted all the emails received from the scammer, before arriving for help in our chat room.

Mass-mailing on Hungarian and Czech dating sites:

Hello, I'm Colonel Clark Smith, US Army officer in the United States. I am a widower 45 years. I came across your profile and became interested in you .To learn more about me, here is my private e-mail address clarksmith45@hotmail.com contact me. Hoping to read from you soon. Colonel Clark.

I'm Colonel Clark Smith, Country United State of America. Am a widow and looking for a serious relationship. I will like to meet a nice and caring one. I hurt like all facets of life make me happy in my world.

Nick: clarksmith clarksmith45
Preference Bisexual

Stolen picture used:
clark.jpg
clark.jpg (16.09 KiB) Viewed 1762 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.