Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Steve Walker steve.walker2012@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Steve Walker steve.walker2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:32 am

From freedateboom.com: steveseekin, 48, New York, NY USA

Spam:
Hello My there beautiful angel...How are you doing over there and how is your health?hope you are really good in God hands wherever you are ....well i got your profile on here and i cant go with out dropping you a message...well i will love to introduce my self, i am Steve by name 6ft tall single with a kids name Kathy she is 8yrs old and Cody is 5yrs old ..well i am 46yrs old i lost their Mom about giving birth to Cody 5yrs ago since then i have been a single dad...i am a Business Man i deal with Computer and laptop and its accessories so i do some times due to my job...i am from US live in New York and i own my house in Amity Ville ....well i am new to this stuff and i will love to get to know more about you too okay .... i am a man with good intention loving,caring honest,respectful,God fearing,trustworthy,supportive and i will love to meet a nice woman, a woman with good heart...well if you are willing to know more about me i will love you to add me or email here is my personal email address (steve.walker2012//@// yahoo//.com) hoping to hear back from you there soon. always take care and God Bless...
yours
Steve and Kids Cody and Kathy

Email:
Hello My Dear Lovely Queen
How are you doing?I hope you are doing fine wherever you are....Am happy to know you and i believe this could be a Blessing to me and am Happy that i can also find someone with a Good
heart like yourself,I adore you for that...well good that you can read and Understand me,though i am a Gentle man with good heart and intentions,i really do believe in GOD and in
Trust,Honesty,understanding and love is the foundation of a strong relationship..I will like us to build all these in this relationship we are about to start cos without all this,a relationship can
not go nowhere and God must also be included cos he is the reason why we are alive today.I hope you understand what i mean.
Well with the way i found your mail ,i believe you have all this in you and i will be so Much Happy to get to know you more Deeply,cos its rare to find someone with good heart like you,t ....i
think things could work out someday with us with time,i also believe you are a God sent to me and i am also a God Sent to you,Who knows?I am new to this internet things and don't have time
to spend.All i just came here is to see if my dream woman could be found..Let me tell you little about me cos i want to keep my time to tell you things about me just to let you know am
serious in getting to know you..I am Steve ,46yrs old man,6ft tall ,residing in NY in USA.Am single with a kid.I'm a father of a two kids Daughter Kathy 8years old and Son Cody 5yrs old .I lost my wife about given a birth to my son Cody
5yrs ago with all my family members like my father mother and my only sister in a auto crash and this really hurt me so much and also my Daughter.I believe i have to continue my life and also make my
kids happy and also find the right lady that i will love so much and will also be a caring mom to my kids and i will also do the same to her with her family cos they have been complaining and worried that i should get married cos
they needs some one they can call their step mom and someone who will always take care of them as i will do the same to her when am not around. My kids are very intelligent Both Kathy and Cody i do cherish them a lot.they love having fun so much..
they stay with me in New York .I am Originally from SPAIN born in Barcelona but i grew up in US.I work as a Business Man i deal with computer and laptop and it accessories so i do travel some times due to my business.I can say am comfortable and have achieved lots in life by God grace and do believe in
GOD so much and also God fearing man .I have a company which i manage in US and do have a house i planned and build by myself.I see myself as a very
hard working man.
I have being lonely for a long time now and ever since my wife have pass away i haven't find anyone yet,cos i believe before i could start again days will be long and i believe time doesn't
wait for anybody and life is short....that,s why i decided to make a Try this time around and see if am gonna find that special woman for myself and make my kids Happy.I will be more
Happy to get to know you more deeply , be Open to me pls just write me more about you,I have a lot to share with you just lets have believe and Focus in this relationship...lets see where its will lead us to.....I am always busy and right now,i am in west Africa with my kids ,for a Business trip i am here to supply some goods and i will be done as soon as my goods get
here and i supply it
here but i will be back in 2 or 3 weeks time okay ...plz tell me more thing about you .....
pls write me as soon as you can i will be waiting for your next mail...and don't be exit-ate to ask me any Question,i will be Happy to Answer you.I have a lot of companion and love to share with
my woman..I am not here for games or to hurt feelings..I will give my woman love and every companion a princess deserve and you will never regret of knowing me and i will also like to see your photo as well when writing me back.,Once again you are welcome to my World.
Thinking about you !
Yours Steve

Ip address: 41.155.18.128 Lagos Nigeria

Yahoo avatar:

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.