Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ralphgoodman1968@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: richpalmer1966@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:21 pm

And the money request....

September 19:

Honey i got the details for the western union for you,like i said in our chat earlier the attorney is attending an international lawyers conference in Asia so he has sent me the details you will need to get the money to him,i already told his secretary that they should be getting it by tomorrow afternoon.Here are the info,

Last Name: XU
First Name: ZE

Address: NO.16 HUANGHE
NORTH STREET
YUHONG DISTRICT
SHENYANG CITY
CHINA
Honey when you get to the western union just fill in the details the way i have given them to you Ok? Let me know if you got the details straight. I love you so much honey,will be going to bed as soon as i am done typing this message,i will be dreaming about us honey.Hugs and kisses...Muahhh!!
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 pm

September 23:

Hey honey How are you doing?
There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future, it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair, I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be sixty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of mint chocolate ice cream, well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Yours forever and after,
Richard.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:23 pm

September 29:

Hello, the future Mrs. you just don't know how much I love you. You are the best wife any guy could ever ask for. Whenever I have a problem and need some type of comfort, you are there for me. It is you who I want to spend the rest of my life with. I, one day, wish to be your loving husband. You just don't understand how much I adore you or appreciate you, admire you, trust you, respect you, and over all love you. I believe this is it, you are the one for me.

Being away from you drives me crazy and makes me want to be with you right at this very instant. I just think of this separation as a test. I can deal with it. If this is what it takes to be with you then I will go through it.
I just want to thank you for coming into my life. You took me by surprise, I wouldn't ever think that I would be as lucky to have you, but now that I have you I don't ever want to let go. You have brought so much love, joy, and happiness that no other woman has ever shown me. I love you so much! You and I have shared so much together, and have been through everything, we have just taken over a special part in each other's lives and can't let go.

I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You're the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me and you mean everything. You are my theme for a dream. I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.

I know that neither one of us had in mind that we would meet someone on the Internet and fall in love but it has happened. And for that, I have no regrets. In fact, it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank. You have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain.

I am sending you this to let you know that I have been sent an angel to be with me, and you are that angel. The day we met is the day I will never forget. Over and over I replay our chat and our first telephone conversation in my mind! You are so amazing you drive me crazy! You make me feel so happy and complete. If I hadn't met you. I know I'd still be searching... searching for you! Although I don't say it as often as I want, I do want to say it now or else time will just pass me by again and I'll only keep wondering when. I want to say, "I love you, I need you, and I want you."

Thank you for all the beautiful e-mails you've sent me. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soul mate, my wife all in one. We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else.

From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. I knew you were the one right from the very first day i saw your pics. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars. I am who I am because of you, and there is no one else I want to be with. You have taught me so much about this world, and even through the times when darkness covered my world, you were always the light.

This kind of love we share is so hard to find ,and since i have found it,i will hold it tight, cherish, respect, and be kind to you for the rest of my life. This kind of love is rare and special beyond words. I love you my Princess forever

Always in my mind,
till death do us part.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:24 pm

October 13:

Good morning honey I am really sorry to know that you are not feeling too well. I wish I was there to take care of you and nurse you back to health. I have been down and a lot have been going on in my head because I don't know what had happened to you,I thought it was strange for your phone to be switched off almost throughout the day and I never got an email from which was also strange. Honey please don't keep me out from your life,I need to know what's really going on sweetie, if we are truly one then we shouldn't keep anything from each other ,right? Honey did I do or said anything wrong? Please forgive me and remember that what we have is priceless and we shouldn't let anything or anyone come between us.I love yout with all that I am and I can't stand losing you ....
Honey your health is of utmost importance to me than any other thing right now so I suggest you take some time to rest and the bank can wait until you are fully recovered honey. I love you baby, give ...a big kiss for me love,have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours forever and after,
Richard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:24 pm

The supposed daughter, Sandra Frazier - October 7:

Good day ma'am,
i am so pleased to write to you,my name is Sandra,dad had said a lot about you ,he said you are a nice person and he has been happy,i and granny cannot wait to meet you.We are all happy because dad is happy,dad also told me about your kids can't wait to meet them.Do they know how to play the piano?i was suppose to write before now because dad had given your email address to me but we had issues with the wifi at home so we have been out of internet service,i am going to go help granny out in the kitchen,i would be happy to hear from you.talk soon.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:25 pm

October 13 - perfect example about how the manipulation works...

Good evening love,

First of all I want to start by apologizing for everything I have put you through xxx, I know I should have never asked you to go the limit for me, it is not right for me to ask you for a financial assistance as it stands because we haven't met each other and we've just been talking for only three months. It wasn't fair on my side to have bothered you with my problems, at a time I felt I was being selfish and that It might sound like I'm the only who's complaining all the time about the job I'm handling, but I wasn't doing that just because I wanted to, for sometime before I met you I didn't have anyone to share my life with and it has just been me but that changed since you came into my life, we have been so close to each other until you came to know about my problem. xxx I totally understand how hard it has been for you and ordinarily I was suppose to know that asking you for help was going to maybe destroy our relationship. I was carried away and maybe I stopped thinking logically, I'm really sorry for making you sick through the weekend, it was hard trying to call you and looking for you on the messenger. I do have a very good instinct and I was getting a negative energy through the weekend so that kept me worried. I was a bit relieved when you emailed me saying you switched off your phone. I was saddened and knee everything isn't right because you would have wrote me a letter saying your phone will be switched off. Going through my email log yesterday as I didn't hear from you I realised that yesterday was the only day you didn't write me ,...I am sorry for bringing money between us, it wasn't my intentions to take advantage of you (...), I will never do that to anyone. When I asked you for help the first time I asked you to promise me that you were going to let me pay you back which we both agreed on and I was suppose to have paid back before now but things hasn't been that good for me just yet which you also know. I wouldn't benefit anything from taking advantage of you and putting my daughter and family in line. I wouldn't have gotten my daughter into this. Baby I can't be that negative to use you because I truly love you and that's for real. I hate it that this is happening right now, my tommy ached and I feel sick because I have not been myself. I pray you that we put this whole money issue aside and let everything become normal. Please don't bother about me I will keep trying and putting my all because its my career and its important. Honey I know you hear all different things about what's going on around and we all need to be cautious but not for me and you because we shouldn't let material things make us lose our focus. We have been blessed immensely to have each other in our lives. Something in my heart still tells me that you don't trust me completely from the test we've had so far but I will wait patiently to gain your trust honey. I know you always need a reassurance which I am always here for, the other day I was trying to tell you that I can scan a copy of my contract award certificate and maybe the letter of acceptance so you can have the full knowledge of what I do and they are legal documents with which you can use to get a hold of me , you can talk to my attorney if you want to do so...all these I can do for you because its very important we trust each other because without trust no relationship can stand the test of time.
There is no reason for you to ask for forgiveness because you've done nothing love, you're only being human.

I love you ...,
Always.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:26 pm

And another money request...

October 24:

Hey honey it's the same name like you did the last time but below is the info again:

Receivers last name:Bu
First name: Tian
Address: No.116 Huanghe,North street. Yuhong district ,Shenyang city. China.

Honey those are the info you'll need for the transfer. I love you so much honey. Do have a blessed Friday with all my love .... My warm regards to our kids... I will be thinking about you love.

Hugs and kisses,
Richard.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 pm

And another one:

December 15:

Honey here's the name you need;

Oifoghe Amos.
Address: Opp Ogidi police station,Anambra State,Nigeria.

I'll talk to you on the phone when you have time,have a wonderful day honey and i can't wait to be there with you and our kids. Baby i spoke to Sandra and she is so excited to meet you and the kids this Christmas. I love you so much ...

Yours forever and a day,
Richard
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:29 pm

December 19:

Good morning love of my life,how are you and our kids doing this morning love? Honey i am so sorry i haven't been able to call you,i don't know what went wrong with my cell phone again but it is being fixed and hopefully i can be able to get it today and we can talk again.
Honey i miss you so much and you have been in my thought as usual,i hope everything is going smoothly for you baby? I spoke to the attorney and he said his secretary have received the money you sent,honey i want to thank you for everything,you've been an Angel sent from above for me and i can't wait to be home to my wife and kids. I owe you so much honey and i will live the rest of my life paying you back for all your sweetness and kindness towards me and my family. You are my life and everything ... and i will love you forever and a day.

I am making this short for now sweetie,i will talk to you as soon as i get my phone back,do have a wonderful day my Princess.

Yours forever and a day,
Richard.

The pictures received by the victim are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gabrielmason74@outlook.com

Unread postby roquendo » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi there!
I have this guy feeling that he's a scammer so I have checked on the net and I was able to read a portion of your post. The person is just changing his names, alter the email to make it more personal but it'd too good to be true. We have been talking for a week now and exchanges photos. I know he will use it again to deceive people. These kind of people are sick.
He is using a name "Gabe" Gabriel Christensen Mason and email address
gabrielmason74@outlook.com

Here's one of his letter via email.

Hi ,

Good morning from here, This is Gabriel from international Cupid, thank you for sharing your email address with me, I really appreciate that. I hope you had a good day and your night is going well? I’m writing to confirm I have the right email address for you, please reply as soon as you get this. So I will know I have correct one and we can take it from there. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Gabe

Good morning ,

It's a beautiful morning here, I hope you had a great day and your activities for the day was productive? Thank you for your quick response to my letter, I would like to share things about me with you. I'm originally from South Jordan, Utah United States. I have been widowed for over three years now, it's a sad story. It was really difficult for me and my son but I did what I had to do. We took it to be one of the things you meet in life. Sometimes, life gives you the least of your expectation but your ability to handle it and make it a stepping stone for better things in future is what makes you whom you truly are. I'm glad it's all in the past now and we're stronger, but the memory is always there. And I must add that my son was my ability to handle that situation as he tried to make me stronger and always reminded me of how much he loves me, though he could be a pain in the ass, sometimes, LOL. He's very smart and intelligent, he wants to become an Aeronautical Engineer. He loves to read and plays the piano as well.. we do have a lot in common; anyways what do you expect? He's mine.. lol.

I was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, but relocated to Athens, Greece after the death of my dad. I was very young at that time and my parents had only me. I was raised by my mom and my late granddad in Greece as that's my mom's country of origin. I obtained my first degree at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens before moving to Robert Gordon University for my masters. My long stay in Europe makes people think I have an accent, but most of my friends say they like my accent. I hope you get to like it too, lol. I have a bachelor's degree in Environmental Sciences, and my masters in Chemical Engineering.

For work; I'm an Environmental Consultant and I work as an Independent Contractor too, I work mostly offshore. My work is practically based on anything that affects humans as well as the aquatics -- like gas flaring, oil spillage, pipe leakage, erosion, etc. I work mostly on contracts, so I can have enough time to spend with my loved ones.. I travel sometimes depending on the nature of my contract. I love my profession and the nature at which I work, because it lets me choose a contract that is suitable with my schedule. I have been going through a series of interviews/presentations for some weeks now because of a contract I'm bidding with Chevron. So that has kept me really busy as this involves a lot of paperwork and research. I should be rounding up with the bidding process pretty soon, and I would be told if I get declined.. but if things turn out to work for me, I will be awarded the contract and I will be told the next move to take by the company. I really hope I win this contract because I love being a winner - I like to win, even down to when it comes to playing cards or other games - Asides the fact that this contract involves a lot of money, it would be a great boost to my career if I win as it is a huge one. So, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

For fun, I like to hang out, go to the movies, swim, take a walk to the beach, listen to music, camping, sports, dancing, I like anything that involves the outdoors.. my fav color is blue, I hate lies and dishonesty..

I am looking for a woman who is "emotionally, physically, and spiritually available" for a friend/romance. Looking for a reasonably attractive well-groomed woman with a good sense of humor. Someone who is interested in developing a relationship with class, humor, and style. Up to exploring new experiences together or with friends. Sometimes, I value my "alone time" and am looking for someone who can understand that concept. Definitely NOT interested in over-jealous, possessive personalities! If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask as I am an open book.

I hope I haven't said a lot to bore you, . However, I want you to know I'm really interested in learning more about you and also willing to tell you anything you want to know about me too. I will be stopping here for now. I'm attaching some pictures of me and my son for you to see; there's also another with my mom too. I am not much of a picture person but I want you to see more than the photo I had on the dating website. So, I'm hoping you would share some of your own photos as well, and so I would not have to go back there to look at your picture too. Lol.

Have a great evening, I look forward to hear back from you soon.

Gabe.
roquendo
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.