Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Capt. Paul Krumenacker

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Capt. Paul Krumenacker

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:52 am

split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2839&p=14608#p14608

abusing stolen pictures of Capt. Paul Krumenacker - abused in military romance scams since 2011.

On california.flirt box.us,
robinsontownsend
(36) from USA, California, Acampo, anza
MY LIFE
Profession Administrative/Human Resources
Education Postgraduate
Languages Arnold Schwartzenneger
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality,spirituality and potential.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Capt. Paul Krumenacker

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:55 am

On Facebook,
Robinson Townsend
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
My life is almost too good to be true. I'm just an average guy, but just a little bit better. I grew up on Long Island, went to college and worked in NYC until 2000. I finally came to my senses, once they thawed out, and moved to San Diego. I took the attack on Sept 11 personally and decided to do something about it. I believe "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." I did something and continue to do so. I re-joined the Marine Corps and volunteered to go to Afganistan... Actually ...now it would be three times. By the way...Don't believe anything you hear in the media. What they report is boarder line treason. They lie to suit their own monetary needs and political agenda. We are doing a great job over there and it was totally worth it. I threat to freedom anywhere is a threat to liberty everywhere. The Afganistan people are so much better off than before we liberated the country. History will record this as a great altruistic and humanitarian event. I am also working on building my own fortune but put it on hold till i am back from deployment. Now I am working around the clock to make sure they will be a huge success to our clients and employees. my mom are my greatest joy. My mom lives in Florida and my father passed away back in 1994. My family is the most important thing to me. My friends from New York call me Pauly, In San Diego it translates to Paul, and in the Marines it's either Townsend (short for Townsend), Capt Townsend (Capt Town) or sir. Whatever I'm called, I'm still the same person, with different attitudes.

Another scammer abusing the photos of Paul Krumenacker are located here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62954&p=154800#p154800
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Skype ID:
Engr Frank Johnson
live:al_ag2_1

Re:
People
Mr.Francis Johnson <sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com> Today at 16:49
Reply-To: al_ag2@outlook.com
To
Message body
Please Your Urgent Response Is Needed,

Please get back to me very quickly for a detailed brief on an ongoing plot to steal your contract inheritance fund under a false report that you are dead. A Billionaire from Saudi Arabia has been lured to believe you are dead, and he has forwarded an application and the processing is currently being pursued vigorously with his influence, money and connections.

As I write, all approvals, charges and taxes associated with the processing and release of this fund to Post Finance Bank account in Bern Switzerland has been completed. So, you MUST stop deflate this move by immediately writing the paying authority that you are still alive and well as against the lies told by the Saudi Billionaire and his cohorts. Do not doubt this information nor treat it with despise.

You will get to know more about this upon your response because I shall give you all available hidden information as far as I know. I await your urgent reaction to this so I can give you details and the right office to contact in order to swiftly foil this fraud.

Thanks.

Mr.Francis Johnson.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:51 pm

Attn,
People
Sgt. Gerald Hendricks. <sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com> Today at 16:46
BCC
Message body
Can You Be Trusted?

My name is (staff Sgt.) Daniel R. Hepner; I am an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division serving in Niger Republic. I have a very desperate need for Assistance and have summed up courage to contact you whom I found your contact particulars in an address journal and I am seeking your kind Assistance.

Am using my friend Email to contact you, I honestly want this to be resolved immediately and keep in a safe hands so that when I return back it will be a thing of joy for me, please contact me as soon as Possible with my private e-mail address which is my only way of communication (e-mail sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com) May God bless you and your family.

Sgt. Daniel R. Hepner.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:50 pm

Thank you for accepting to help me May the good God continue to bless
you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email
indicating your willingness to assist me in self keeping on this fund
for investment purposes in your country or any country that you will
recommend. I am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found
the right person, but time will tell.

I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret your
involvement in doing business with me.

As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total
mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within
yourself. Please i want to let you know that i am not here to betray
you or to cheat you, honestly i want you to be real and trusted with
me.

I want everything to be clear to you right now but you have to read
carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here and I have it
kept safely in a consignment box and stored in an abandoned mine in
Tongo, Due to the United Nation policy here in Tongo Village Niger
Republic, there is a plan to move some troops out of Tongo Village
Niger Republic, so I will be among the people that will be moving out.
I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know
me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it.
Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a United Nation diplomat
agent to move this fund.

The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This
is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will
not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have
this consignment box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic
means. You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the
fund as a consignment, and you can deposit it in bank to transfer
direct to your account.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund
and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, you will
assist me to invest it in a good profitable venture, I will give you
40% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the
money and i have attached to you my pictures. It is my intention to
invest my share into a lucrative business such as, Hotel Business
(Five Stars) or Real estate pending when our mission here in Niger
Republic will be over. Remember your share still remains the same 40%
out of the total amount of the money.

I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate
through our military communication facilities which are secured so
nobody can monitor our emails, and then I can explain in details to
you. I will only reach you through email because our calls might be
monitored; I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if
you can handle it; let me know so that i will furnish you on the way
forward. Please send your information so that i will furnish you on
the modality to follow.

Please help me by sending your full details so that I will forward it
to Diplomat so that he will be coming over to deliver this package to
you and he will be able to contact you through your contact, Name,
Address, Phone Number, means of Identification (ID) And your Sex and
age With the name of your Country.

Soon as I receive all needed, I shall commence with full TRUST. Then I
will look a way forward for a diplomat that will do the job by
delivering the consignment to your door step, whom will move with the
package out of the base.

These packages are sealed with special Locks that no one can open
except I give out the Code. I expect your immediate reply.

Best Regards

Sgt. Daniel R. Hepner.

Header:
Return-Path: <sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com
From: "Sgt. Gerald Hendricks." <sgt.geraldhendricks001@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018
Subject: Thanks for your concern toward me
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Please your home Address and means of Identification (ID) is required because the person in question that deliver the package to you will use it to Identify you once he arrive the state and get to your home address, because he will place a call on you as soon as he get to the state.

As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within yourself. Please I want to let you know that I am not here to betray you or to cheat you, honestly I want you to be real and trusted with me.

I want to assure you with my life that you will never regret your involvement in doing business with me.

Please my question to you is this are you sure that you’re capable to handle this? This is my life and the consignment contain a huge amount of money .

Remember that I need someone I can trust 100%, a God fearing person, with this diplomatic security agency I entrust this worth of sum of 18.6 Million Euro/ USD, and I want to send it over to you for safe keeping if you are willing to work with me. You will have 40% and I will have 60%. For security reasons, this transaction must be kept very secret, and should not be disclosed to anyone else. As long as you follow my instructions, I can assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free.

Do get back to me with your response and I will forward more information to you.

Regards,

Sgt. Daniel R. Hepner.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 pm

Please let have your home Address and means of Identification (ID) is required because the person in question that deliver the package to you will use it to Identify you once he arrive the state and get to your home address, because he will place a call on you as soon as he get to the state.

Full home Address:………………….
Your occupation:…….
Copy of your ID Card

Ma please am waiting for the completion of your house address so that I will know forward.

Because I have get a contact of diplomat that will do the job to deliver this my consignment to your door step within the next three days once you provide your house address.

Thanks waiting for your response soon as possible. God bless you my beloved sister.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 am

My beloved sister thanks you very much for your co-operation may God almighty gird you and bless you for me.I am very happy to get a sister like you I will for this your information to the Diplomat who will carry out the delivery to your door step.

The name of the diplomat is Mr. Howard Lee is a United Nation Diplomat he will contact you as soon as possible.

And the package have been handed over to the Diplomat and he we depart from Niger Republic, as soon as he arrive you will be contacted by him all your information has been forwarded to him, I believe by tomorrow you will receive a call from him or he will email you.

Please and please I appeal to you don’t ever let the Diplomat to know the content of the consignment or don’t let him know that the package content Money (FUND) he did not know the content, I only told him that the consignment content some of my U.S Army Document and I told him to handle with care that he should do his job as a professional Diplomat he is to deliver the package to my wonderful and my beloved sister .

As you know, the success of this transaction will depend on our total mutual trust and you must promise that you will keep it secret within yourself. Please i want to let you know that i am not here to betray you or to cheat you, honestly i want you to be real and trusted with me.

HERE ARE MY PICTURE

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Another scammer abusing the photos of Paul Krumenacker are located here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2840&p=14610&hilit=Paul+Krumenacker#p14610
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

treasuryoffice01@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:33 am

I am diplomat Howard Lee from (staff Sgt.) Daniel R. Hepner; an American soldier, serving in the Military with the army's 3rd infantry division serving in Niger Republic.

One (1) Trunk box was labeled with your Name and your receiving address to receive the Trunk Box Labeled PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT.

The Trunk Box is waiting for clearance from the United States Customs office in Richmond International Airport Virginia.
You are advised to send the $287.00 through Money Gram with the below information.

Receiver Name: Howard Lee
Address: Virginia USA
Amount:$287.00

It is important you send the fee immediately to enable me complete the delivery and go back to my base in Hong Kong.

Diplomat Howard Lee

Header:
Return-Path: <treasuryoffice01@usa.com>
Received: from [105.112.28.60] ([105.112.28.60]) by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa04.server.lan (via HTTP);
Tue, 9 Jan 2018
Subject: , Your Diplomat

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 105.112.28.60<br>Originating ISP: Celtel Nigeria Limited T.a Zain<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com howardlee@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Good morning my beloved how are you doing this lovely morning hope you had a great sleep last night?

Do you know the joy in me and my happiness is this because I know that God knows about us that we will met one day I was Born on March 4th 1975 while you my beloved sister was Born on 4th of March 1977 what a great Joy.

I am very glad to receive that wonderful mail from you that the diplomat has arrive the state, and am happy that he contacted you please my beloved sister try all you could in order to get him out so that he will deliver the consignment to you without delay.

Please try and comply with him by sending the little fee to him so that everything will take place, please and please don’t even mention the content of the consignment to the Diplomat.

My promise to you is that any expenses made by you must be paid back to you before anything and your 40% still remain the same, I must be grateful to you for the effort your making to send the money to him my God will bless you and keep you for me I promise to keep my word to the end.

I just recieve a mail from (staff Sgt.) Daniel R. Hepner informing me that you sent an email to me and it bounce back.
Madam, I advised you sendt your response to this email address: howardlee@usa.com

The Trunk Box is waiting for clearance from the United States Customs office in Richmond International Airport Virginia.
You are advised to send the $287.00 through Money Gram with the below information.

Receiver Name: Howard Lee
Address: Virginia USA
Amount:$287.00

It is important you send the fee immediately to enable me complete the delivery and go back to my base in Hong Kong.

Diplomat Howard Lee
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.