Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Capt. Paul Krumenacker

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

howardlee@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 pm

I don’t have account in United States of America because I base in Hong Kong which is my country but I will advise you send a Money Order of $287.00 to the below address via any courier company and send to me the Tracking Number.

C/O

RECEIVER NAME: JUDY H.
ADDRESS: VIRGINIA 23047.U.S.A

It is important you send the Money Order immediately to enable delivery the Trunk Box before the end of tomorrow.

Await the Tracking Number

Diplomat Howard Lee
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:40 pm

Good morning my beloved sister hope your night was splendid?

My beloved I was grateful to God and I appreciate your concern towards mine, I received a mail from the diplomat this morning and how you’re trying to do everything possible so that this consignment will be deliver to you before the week runs down and he told me that he receive call from office for another job.

Please and please am pleading with you don’t ever mention the content of the consignment to the Diplomat.

That reminds me, I forget to tell you that the diplomat is not from America he is a Hong Kong Man because he told me that you ask him to provide his account so that you will send the money he needed to his account, he is not America please do comply with him so that everything will be put in place and the consignment will be deliver to you.

Also I told him that you’re my sister that he should make sure that he delivers the package to her un-touch that is why he is making everything possible to get to you without any problem as he promise, and is more of the reason why he’s still in the state.

My beloved sister, try all you could to send the money to him through his choice as he mention Money-Order so that he will pick-up the money.

Yours,
Brother Sgt. Daniel R. Hepner.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

howardlee@usa.com sgtdanielhepner@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:48 pm

M

Send the $287 with below bank detail.

BANK NAME: BANK OF LANCASTER
ACCOUNT NAME: ALENE M. H.
ADDRESS: , MONSTROSS, VIRGINIA 22520.
ACCOUNT NO: 091931XXXX.
ROUTING NO: 051403850
AMOUNT: $287.00

It is important you get back to me with the PAYMENT SLIP to enable you receive the Trunk Box immediately.

Diplomat Howard Lee

My beloved sister good morning I receive a sucking mail from you that the Diplomat should return the package back what happen?

Please whatever he has done wrong to you please forgive him because of am pleading with God don’t do this to me your America brother please am pleading with my life please.

I believe and have trust in you, I don’t want to lose this my consignment please accept it and keep it for me you will not regret this in life.

I wish I have any means of to reach you on phone I would call you to talk to you but please and please do this for me my God that keep me alive here will bless you and I will return back alive and meet you face to face.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

howardlee@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Ok i wait for the payment Slip
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

howardlee@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 pm

If you dont want to send the fee tell me so i will abandon your trunk box with US Customs and go away because i am sick and tired of your stories.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Good morning my beloved how was your weekend been?

I so much appreciate your concern toward me by trying all you could to receive this consignment I was very happy when I read your mail this morning on 15th January 2018 that the diplomat has send you the proper payment information you need and you will send the money to him, please do update me ones you transfer the money to him.

Please in case if I did not respond to your mail don’t be offend I may be out of the camp of Niger Republic if I was among those that will be chosen any moment from today we will be going to border between Niger, Mali, Chad and Nigeria to be back to Niger in three days time if I will be among those that we be chosen.

Beloved always put me in your prayer for God protection in the hand of this terrorist group which I know that the hand of God is upon me always, but your prayer means a lot to me my beloved sister thanks and God bless you for your concern.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Why all this?

Oh my God what a f*ck is wrong with this diplomat why is he behaving like this playing with my consignment what is wrong with him.

I bless God I was not among those that want for the Mail, Chad and Nigeria border as I told you earlier.

The reason why he is acting like this is because he did not know the content of the consignment, while I will get him because I am going to their office to report the matter.

Please my beloved can you do me a favour because I know he will contact you back before tomorrow evening, help me to use any form of his choice to send him the money as he mention Western Union or Money Gram to send him the money once he get to you to deliver the consignment as you receive the consignment get him arrested on my behalf,I will tell you to next thing to do, please if you do this for me I will compensate.

Please try all you can to get the consignment out from him and get him arrested Please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

howardlee@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:58 pm

You just have today to go and send the fee or your Trunk Box will be left here in care of the US Customs.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:29 pm

Thank you very much for your understanding I promise that I will not let you down as long as I am alive, I have been waiting for your mail because I have report him in the United Nation office here where he work which I told them everything how he want to abandon my consignment with custom.

Please promise me that you will do everything possible to get him in your house so that after you receive the consignment then you get him arrested.

I can’t sleep I have been in Army official Camp with computer waiting to get a good response from you.

Please don’t let him abandon the consignment with custom please; I want you to send him a mail ask him to give you a name which you will use to send him the money through any of his choice Western Union Or Money Gram then as soon as he pick up the money he will get the consignment out of Custom then he will deliver the consignment to you so that you will get him please.

Since I receive that mail from you I have not been myself I cannot eat anything, I have been crying all through but no one knows what the problem is and it was staff Sgt Kenneth who knows what am passing through and he was the one who took to United Nation Office where Mr. Lee Work.

I can never never let you down I promise just send him the money so that he will get the consignment out and deliver to you so that we will execute the plan we have for him.

Don’t let him to know the content of the consignment so that he will not run away with it.

PLEASE DO GET BACK TO ME ONCE YOU SENT HIM A MAIL AM WAITING SO THAT I WE HAVE A PEACE OF MIND AND REST PLEASE AM WAITING.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:16 am

Information I got from their office here he said that he planning to return back to his country that you have taking all his time, that the very first day he arrive in your state airport he told you the problem he is facing with custom that you should try and get him out from their hand so that he should deliver the consignment to you and go his way that he has a lot of things to do.

That you should use a shot and fast mode which is Western Union or Money Gram to send him the fee they are demanding from him, so he will pick up the money there and pay the fee and deliver your parcel to you but you said no that he should provide an account so you will transfer the money to the account and he told you that he is not an America he is from Hong Kong, which he try and send you account of an officer so the money will be transfer in the next mail he receive from you was you transfer the money and it was bounced back, and his annoyance was the office use the same account to receive money the same day that was his annoyance.

They have told him to make sure he deliver the parcel to my Sister which is you before living the state my friend staff Sgt Kenneth buff said I should tell you to that you should try all your best to follow the diplomat instruction by using the choice he choose to send him the money so that he will deliver the parcel and make sure you get him arrested.

Please write him a mail to reconfirm to you the name he want you to use to receive the money from Western Union Or Money Gram please do this for me am pleading with the name of God Almighty Please just use the Western Union Or Money Gram To send the fee to him please so that the parcel will be deliver to you and our plan will be Executed on him and I we get rest of mind.

I SENT HIM A MAIL, BUT PLEASE HELP AND SEND HIM A MAIL FROM YOUR SIDE THEN ASK HIM TO RECONFIRM HIS NAME TO YOU SO YOU CAN SEND HIM THE MONEY.
SO THAT WE WILL EXECUTE OUR PLAN ON HIM JUST DO THAT FOR ME I WILL BE HAPPY THANK MY BE LOVE SISTER.
WAITING FOR A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU.

HEY,
I HAVE GIVEN MUCH MUCH TIME.

IT BETTER YOU SEND THE CUSTOMS FEE VIA THE 2 OPTIONS GIVEN TO YOU OR I WILL ABADON THE TRAUNK BOX.

1) MONEYGRAM
HOWARD LEE
VIRGINIA USA

2) ACCOUNT STATED BELOW
BANK NAME: BANK OF LANCASTER
ACCOUNT NAME: ALENE M. H.
ADDRESS: MONSTROSS, VIRGINIA 22520.
ACCOUNT NO: 091931XXXX.
ROUTING NO: 051403850
AMOUNT: $287.00

THIS IS THE LAST MAIL YOU WILL RECIEVE FROM ME.

HOWARD LEE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.