Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sammy_brt@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sammy_brt@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:08 pm

On net log,

Hi Am Sammy from the Houston Texas i am an engineer by profession,i am 43 of age, separated and will like to go into a new date if i could find any sincere and-caring"loving woman to share my rest life with.I am a very simple and well understanding-man"friendly also,well i saw your profile and its got my interest,so i just say to myself it will be better if i say hi to you and how are you"please may i get to know you more?

+447031956526
here is my number
Sammy is my name
Bobby is my nick nick name
when i look at your photo, you are so pretty and you look charming
xxx, please send me your email. it is so difficult to have a perfect chat here. please you can send me your email so we can chat better on the yahoo or on msn messenger

my dear, i email is sammy_brt@yahoo.com. i will
Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead. Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead.
i will wait for your email my dear

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

Profile elements:

bobbyjonh
male - 36 years, Houston, United States
168 visitors since 15 July 2012.
job: Bennetts Bricklaying Contractors Ltd

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.