Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

awilson579@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

awilson579@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Messages on the dating site:

Hi Beautiful Hope all is well with you and your family. With lots of love from your new friend.
Alex

Hi Beautiful xxx .

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Alex and I live in lisburn , united kingdom. I am widowed with two lovely kids. It really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere relationship. I know you will be surprise how i found you, it was the help of boredom and i am new on this page. I am not looking for sex online and i am not a one night stand man, I am looking for a woman who understand the true concept of love. I would so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that i can tell you more about myself. With lots of love from your new friend.

My Private E-MAIL: awilson579@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

alexwilson
Male / Single
51 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Kuala Lumpur/ Malaysia

Slogan Looking For The Right One

i was once married to a loving, caring, honest and sincere woman until death came and took her away from me...My Believe is that there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again. Someone who is Understanding, Kind, good sense of Humor, Loving, caring, honest, sincere, passionate and affectionate. The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you" I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for 1 of my other things that my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring, she wouldn't hurt my feelings and the emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another one's feelings and emotion and how it feels,so I don't play games.

I'm looking for my true love to devote my life to her and spend every time to make her happy. I believe that everyone has a soul mate and I am sure that I will find mine, I am Looking for someone to spend the rest of My Life with someone that i am going to grow old with, someone that i am going to keep in my arms every Night ,A honest caring and Loving woman that i am going to treat Like a queen, someone that truly understand what is called Love. I don't Mind relocating 'Cause i have a lots of Love and Joy to share with the right woman.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Living Situation Live alone
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Stolen picture used:
alex.JPG

alex1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: awilson579@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:24 pm

On Pinterest:

alex wilson - United Kingdom
I am caring and loving man. i like to be my self not faking what i am not.....Looking for my soul mate,if you are the one e-mail me on awilson579@yahoo.com
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Email:

Hello Dear Pretty Queen On Earth,

Thanks for your mail, for your time taking to reply back to me. I will like to use this privilege to tell you more about myself. My late father was originated from sweden but nationalize in England, where we used as our permanent home, while my mother a British my mum is 90 years old. Living with my Kids in Sweden now and a house helper, she is a retired accountant in different organization, some years back and she is doing nothing now because of her age, I am the only person taking good care of her, because I don't have another brother or sister, I love her so much and my Kids. Also my late father before his death he was a contractor he worked with different ministries and organization. And he also works abroad in different part of the nation because of the nature of his work. He worked as supplier also worked as a construction contractor.

I am 51 years old. And I was once married,but unfortunately my wife passed away 5 years ago due to cancer of the lungs and I had wished to remain the way i am now, but as time goes on I found out that I could not be able to stay alone without a family and I was introduced by my Lawyer about this page before I get to know you and I feel that distance cannot be a barrier for us, so that is why I am here to look for a life partner who will share my life with me ,I am 177cm tall and 87kg in weight, I am a Christian (Catholic),My hobbies are music,football and tennis.

I was born and brought up in United kingdom were I schooled and graduated from the University , I read engineering. After my graduation I am now my own boss

.Experience and familiarity with my job, So far it had been good and I manage my job as well, I love my job because it keeps me busy and help me to meet up my expectation and different people that matter in the society.So if there is anything you need to know more about me that will make you to know me better, please feel free to ask more question based on whatever fact you need to know more about me.I will always answer you and I will be very happy if you can tell me little about yourself and your family.

May I please have some more details about yourself and family, work,hobbies, status and so on...etc.....Remain

blessed . Looking forward to hear from you again true my private e-mail : awilson579@yahoo.com

kiss.

Alex

Return-Path: awilson579@yahoo.com
Received: from [106.10.151.186]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014
Reply-To: Alex wilson <awilson579@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 106.10.151.186
Originating ISP: Internet Content Provider
Country of Origin: Singapore

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:20 am

Email:

Thank you my charming queen,
I am very glad YOU replied me again , i really do appreciate you and would want you to know some few points about me, I am an independent man who loves his job and plans well for the future and i'm in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together. I don't smoke, but sometime take Social drinks. All I want now is someone who can be comfortable at an important public function but has no problem getting sand between her toes at the beach! Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring for that special man in her life. I am intelligent, funny, honest and responsible. And most especially I love to listen to my special woman because I feel anything she has to tell me is really important and I want to hear it.

A woman who can communicate what she desires and has the ability to listen to me also when i want to speak to her. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing and special for us both and also what the future can bring. The ability to share her heart, her mind. I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate but would be my all, my friend, my everything. She needs to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. She should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship.

In such a long time my dear no woman had ever captured my attention and heart so fully ever since i lost my wife just the way you did, I just thought I would be able to make it all alone without someone in my life again, but since I wrote to you, I have got to know the value of a woman in a man's life. And also to let you know that the distance can never come in as a barrier because all that matter is understanding, as I am ready to travel miles just to spend the rest of my life time with the woman I love. , I love to watch comedy movies, I do go to Church,
well life have been so bored and I need someone who to makes me feels happy once again, Well when I find her I really will love to hold hands with her walking side by side on the street and kissing each other, And also go to the beach together and watching the sunset and also looking into each otherís eyes and saying the sweetest thing in the world..I will love her, cherish her, adore her, respect her, care for her, treat her like an Angel and be by her side always and forever...Share my good and bad times with her... Show her how special, precious, and beautiful she is to my heart, I'm sorry if I bore you with this long letter but I want to just express my heart to you..
thanks for your understanding..
Note:i remain the loyal subject to your heart pretty queen thanks

Alex .

Received: from nm7-vm9.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com (nm7-vm9.bullet.mail.sg3.yahoo.com. [106.10.148.184])
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:46 am

Email:

Dear Beautiful xxx ,
i am very happy to read from you with so much happiness and you sound so sweet in every of your word...if i may ask have you ever been in love before ,i am asking because i dont wont any games or been hurt.God bless you as your respond with your free time honey.

Yours Always honey.

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.239]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:45 am

Email:

Dear Pretty Queen,

i am very happy to read from you and i understand from the way you sound you are to very honest that i cant get my eyes of you honey and all i do is think and think about you all day i really dont know what you have done to me right now that make me feel this way but i know i am safe in your care because you have the heart of a Gold and a nice woman i most say this please can i be close to you for as long as we have life in inside our body.

Thanks from Your new friend.

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.155]
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Email:

Dear charming xxx,
i am very happy to read from you and thank for creating time out for you busy schedule to respond to me,i am really grateful before you sweet heart,the trust is that what ever i say to you is what i feel inside of me and for some while now i have not been my self for some days,i have been thinking about you and not been able to sleep or work like i use to and in all of this i can tell that i am falling in love with you slowly wish i cant explain how it all happen if you ask me now,but i know inside me that i feel save in your care and sweet arms too knowing the fact you are so sweet and nice with a Good heart as a woman from a Good home,nice family Good bless your Parent for what they have turn you into,A Sweet woman that you are now.i love you and i wont to be your friend and even more than a friend,i promise you this you wont regret it.

Yours,

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.139]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:27 am

Email:

Dear SoulMate,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you are there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

Yours,

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.250]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Email:

Hi Dear,
Thanks for your respond an time taking in getting back to me,i am so speechless because you are just so sweet,dont be surprise because more are going to come from me even when we grow old together,i bless God we cross each other part in life,if not we wont have known each other or build love with each other,i want to share my life with you because you brought me so much joy,i look forward to what the future have for us my dear and if you dont mind i would love to have some picture of you for me to keep in my room,office,phone and in my heart…I would love to know how you are enjoying your weekend over there and how is the weekend going with you and how did you spend your weekend too.

Yours.

Alex.

Received: from [106.10.151.254]
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Email:

My Dear,
Thanks for your respond and thanks for taking out time to respond to me even when you are busy,well my was very okay but same like yours too,it gives me joy knowing you have my time even when you are still busy with work...i adore you so much with great respect.i would love to know if you where able to finish all of your work and how are you doing now...before i forget i would love to ask you some of your beautiful picture,if you dont mind honey.

Yours always honey,
Alex.

Received: from [106.10.150.24]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014

Yahoo IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.