Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jan.pow08atyah7 on webdate

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jan.pow08atyah7 on webdate

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:50 am

Active on: webdate.com
Screen name: jan.pow08atyah7
Email address: jan.pow08@yahoo.com
Last login: over a week ago
Joined On: August 19, 2010

Seeking: Men
Looking for: Flirting
Age/Gender 34 year old Woman
Height: 5'6"
Body: Average
Race: Middle Eastern

I am Janet powers am 30,I`m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human`s soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don`t have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship...If you have interest in me contact me to jan.pow08 ya=hoo dot com or add you to yah-oo messenger ID : Jan.pow08

Am looking forward to meeting my special man. I would like him to be kind, attentive, caring, reliable,w ell-mannered man with a good sense of humor. He should serious in his intentions to find a right lady and create a happy family. I would like him to appreciate not only my appearance but my inside world as well. He should also be goal-oriented, self-established,not greedy and narrow-minded. He should know how to treat a lady. He should love children ... If you have interest in me contact me to jan.pow08 y-a-h-o-o dot com or add you to y-a-h-o-o messenger ID : Jan.pow08

Stolen pictures used:

janet.jpg

janet1.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

janetpowers on hotornot

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:52 am

On hotornot:

Janetpowers, 32 aka janetpowers
Location CO, United States
I am Janet ,I`m a quiet, kind, loyal. A great meaning for me is a human`s soul. Circle of my interests is various. I like the literature, music, and cinema. personality traits are; calm, honest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic .My perception of an ideal , I would like to see near me clever, intelligent, and reliable man. Which would require my emotional heat, capable to like and respect the woman. I have to let you know as well, that am an honest person as i have said, and i have to be honest with that, i don`t have any boyfriend at present now and am not in any serious relationship..........If you think you could be the right man for me contact me Jan.pow08 at Y-a-h-o-o dot com

Stolen pictures used:

janet2.jpg
janet2.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 5040 times

janet3.jpg
janet3.jpg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 5040 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jan.pow08@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:59 am

On Skype:

Janet Powers aka jan.pow08 - no avatar

On Facebook:

SP Coded Cash aka Cooded.Cash

Works at Time is Money
Studied at omole senior grammar school
Past: Omole Grammar School
In a relationship with xxx

His friends are calling him "The Boss"...

Cover photo:
cover photo.jpg

Some of his pictures - pictures of his family/friends not posted:

sp.jpg

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg

sp4.jpg

sp5.jpg

sp6.jpg

sp7.jpg

sp8.jpg

sp9.jpg

sp10.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jan.pow08@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:53 pm

On snog:

jan.pow08
Not Verified
33 Female · Single · Denver, United States

Stolen pictures used:

jan.jpg

jan1.jpg

jan2.jpg

The scammer is using stolen photos of Only Melanie (coedcherry). Reports about the same stolen pictures abused in scams are here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=268.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.