Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gloriouslove121@gmail.com

Unread postby wilgan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:49 am

"Hi, there, this is Lizzy from match hope to will hear from you soon...

" I am an honest, loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans, drinking a beer as in a black silk dress, sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard; emotionally and financially secure also i am from a good background, I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, "

" U have a very nice name, am also Elizabeth Mensah aka Lizzie"

"I am very much single,never been married, and i do not have kids but am willing to have three or four kids with the honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener man who is easy to get along with."

"U sound good to my hearing"

"Love means making the other happy, even from a distance.Don't measure the distance; measure my love.Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be..No matter the distance between our hearts, I will pay for the long distance calls to hear your heart and voice.To truly love something, If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever Distance is pure proof of this, It's not the distance that counts, it's the love.Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. :)"

Today was the kicker...

Needs money for tuition, food, her uncle and poor brother. Seems this poor woman just can't get a break, with her father dying and all. Poor thing. I could hardly believe a beautiful nursing student from Ghana, who looks amazingly like Danielle Delaunay might want to marry me and have all my kids. All I have to do is go down to Walmart and send a money order.

Guess it's time to delete my accounts...

It's amazing, that even from the first second I heard Ghana, and knew it was a scam. My heart was still trying to convince me, "It might be real". That Danielle girl is super cute, I'm a huge fan now. :)

Thanks, Ghana!
wilgan
New survivor

Re: gloriouslove121@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:56 am

Sorry to read your story about this one, wilgan. Good you decided to do some researches before sending any money.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few elements you need to consider for protecting yourself after being targeted by a scammer.

If there are any other details you have about "her", feel free to post it here - and elements may safe another victim before to be too late.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby wilgan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:06 am

Just some obvious red flags.

- Cut and Pasted stuff.
- Different typing styles
- Do a quick search of the profile and reverse image search on Google Images revealed an amazing wealth of info

Other than that, it was a pretty textbook encounter.

Luckily, I denied giving them my phone number right away in exchange for her pics.

They did give me a Number (661) 402-6931 seems to be out of California, but "she" claimed to be from Winter Park, FL originally before dropping the news she's got to finish nursing school in Ghana.

I see they have tons of accounts with Danielle's pics all over Google+, so careful out there Love seekers!

Don't give up, best of luck to you all!
wilgan
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:19 am

On Skype as:

- glorious.121 / glorious love; Location: florida, United States
- glorious.love121 / glorious love; Location: United States
- live:gloriouslove121 / belindaboakyewinndgate

And about that phone number:

+16614026931
Owner is supposedly based in Palmdale, CA
VoIP - Enflick
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Belena Cabuntala <belena_cabuntala@yahoo.com>

Unread postby btb754 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Uses a textme phone number 18622278765
belena.cabuntala4 on Skype
Skype picture different than pictures she sent.
GI search found one of the images here, hence I am posting the rest.
Currently pretending to be in San Diego
Does not show up on Been Verified in California.
Agreed to meet me in Las Vegas but would not let me buy the ticket. Insisted on cash.

Not sure if all of these are allowed by the TOS

2 bikini pics deleted

image already posted here deleted.
btb754
New survivor

Re: Belena Cabuntala <belena_cabuntala@yahoo.com>

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Where did you meet the scammer? Do you have a profile link to her profile?
Do you have any emails from her to you to post? If so, please post them, MINUS your details.
Alternately you may forward them to my email address, in my signature line.

Drop all contact with the scammer and read this topic about what to do now.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: belena_cabuntala@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:25 pm

The scammer is using a mixed gallery = stolen pictures of different people. Most of the stolen images used in scam are not Danielle's pictures.

On skype:

belena.cabuntala4 / Belena Cabuntala
Age. 33, BD: December 31, 1982

belena.PNG
belena.PNG (93.61 KiB) Viewed 12769 times

- the same image is used as avatar on Yahoo.

+18622278765
Owner supposedly based in Newark, NJ
VoIP - GoTextMe
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hpm2016@hotmail.com - Match.com

Unread postby kyle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:05 am

Well well well. A reverse image search led me here, after a suspiciously needy contact on match.com wanted to get me off the site and emailing, I asked for a photo and got this

I'm no dummy, I was already suspicious of the content so uploaded the pic and reverse image searched it, I saw it used a couple of suspicious places, then it led me here. So I won't tell her I'm onto her, which I was about to do... anything else you advise I do? I have had some fun with scammers before, check this out if you want a fun read

(Link Removed, BA)

By the way she's claiming she's Australian of mixed race parentage - the pic doesn't look very mixed race.

Well i am very ready to relocate to any location, distance isn't a problem, it is just a test of time and how love can travel... Well i don't have any relatives in UK now but i think when i find the right man who is ready to spend time with me we will sort things out and be together and spend our lives together..

What do you do for living..?

Haha... My profile says what I do for a living, she clearly didn't read it. Maybe I should just say I live off my inheritance. Play her along until she starts begging for cash?
kyle
New survivor

hpm2016@hotmail.com

Unread postby kyle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:28 am

So she is using this email address
hpm2016@hotmail.com

and this name
Hannah Parker Mensah

her profile on match-com has been removed, i didn't report it.

This is the content of the emails, I won't post what i wrote

Well this the first online dating site i have joined, I have never been married with no kids. I have been single for 5 years, I am tired of living alone, that is why i tried to join this online dating.. I do really like your point about relationship and choosing the right one. You have to know the one who is good to you, i think physical attraction is nothing in relationship....

You have to find the one with inner beauty, someone who will love you for who you are not what you are. I am not looking for lust, i am looking for long term relationship and a man i will spend the rest of my life with, well i know is hard to find the right man, is all the matter of time, you have to take time and know the person you are building a relationship with, i think it will be very good for us to know more about each other and see where this will lead, i know communication is the very best way to build a relationship.....

Well i am very ready to relocate to any location, distance isn't a problem, it is just a test of time and how love can travel... Well i don't have any relatives in UK now but i think when i find the right man who is ready to spend time with me we will sort things out and be together and spend our lives together..

What do you do for living..?

Well i am new to online dating, so how long have you been single and what happened in your past relationship.. Well i think phone calls will be nice to. Well i think we can get time and know more about each other and see where this will lead us to.

Have you get any luck on here ever since you joined.? I am confused about your number, is that a Ghana number?

My number is in my signature, with my website etc. Who mentioned Ghana?!? So that made me 200% suspicious. I'm in the UK. She said she was Australian. Suddenly Ghana?
kyle
New survivor

hpm2016@hotmail.com

Unread postby kyle » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 am

Ok I read your post on dropping all contact. I am in no danger whatsoever of being scammed, but if it might hurt any ongoing police efforts to mess around with this scammer i guess I will just leave it. Hope posting what i posted helps, that pic is in several places under different names, I'm sure you can find them if you want to compile them. Here's one

https:/ /plus. google.com/100236435134468509614/posts

Update: the email address used on that fake profile is veronique.gaymard60@gmail.com.
kyle
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.