Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daniel Wage danwage@rocketmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Daniel Wage danwage@rocketmail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 am

From freedateboom.com: danielwage, 35, Galveston USA

Spam:
Hi,
I am Daniel Wage,Base on your profile i will like to know you more.
Please meet me up in my personal email address for us to chat and talk more. danwage@rocketmail.com
Thanks,
Dan.

Email:
Hello XXXX,

Thanks for your heartily message with contents. I am glad we met here, at times it is said that from where our loved ones are could be from a place we never expected, which i believe to be true. Well, if destiny has brought us together through this means, i believe it will certainly be realized. As you can understand, the world is a small place where we can meet our life partner from any part, irrespective of race, distance, age and or circumstances.

Well, i can tell you that love will always be here to make our lives full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, and i hope it will bring the moment of joy, happiness, smiles and best of good moments amongst us.

But before then, we need to know each other better so not to regret in the process and or afterwards. As you can understand, the world now is full of crimes, which has made it difficult to trust people from a distance.

I will be very glad to know more about you so to enable us know our selves better, and I’ll be delighted to tell you every other thing you’ll need to know more about me. I’ll also like to have some of your pictures.

I wait and hope to read back from you soon.

With warm regards,

Danny.

Ip address: 41.66.28.72 Abidjan, Lagunes, Cote D’Ivoire

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Daniel Wage Daniel Wage Lewis

Unread postby notsure » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:43 am

Email addresses used: Daniel Wage danywage@rocketmail.com and Daniel Wage danielwage@yahoo.com

I appreciate your message contents. Well, here's a little more bout my good self. I am Daniel Wage Lewis, a United States Marine Corps, i was born on the 20th of April 1977, I am the only son and child of my family, I'm currently on deployment to Poland from where I am communicating with you and working as a special security in the US marine authority here in Poland and other countries based on contract assignment. my father was a philanthropist before he suddenly passed on; i was born and bred up in Texas USA. What to know more about me, hmm mm....maybe i'm gonna say that I'm a lover and not a fighter...haha, funny.....let's try this then. Well, I'm just a guy who believes in true love and romance still exists between a man and his partner. I'm loving, honest, loyal,considerate and understanding guy who still believe in real and true love, i also believe in being there always for my woman to cherish her. My interests are reading,cooking,listening to music and movies when gat the time.

I am a fun loving guy who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping, i also like hanging out on weekends, going to the sea side to have a relaxed mind and to have a nice fresh air from the sea side any time i am chanced. Due to my work i always travel around the globe, I also like cooking, hahaha, sometimes i cook because it makes me happy and always makes me feel younger everyday. I really hope we gotta know each other better, as you well know the world today is full of crimes which has made it kinda difficult to trust people from a far....

I think i've said it all.....wanna know little bout your good self if you don't mind.

Warm regards,

Danny!.

Daniel Wage danywage@rocketmail.com

Hi *******,

I must sincerely appreciate your heart warming message contents for which i thank you. I'm kinda tired now and not gonna write a lengthy message to you as i'm not really a good writer. I'm gonna send you a comprehensive message probably morrow, but i can assure you that love will always be here to bring smiles to our lives!.

Have a pleasant weekend!.

Goodnight,

Danny!.

Daniel Wage danielwage@yahoo.com

Dearest

thanks for your beautiful and lovely photos... Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...

Since i saw your profile in the site, i cant sleep or concentrate on my work, because of you, i don't really know why, but i think i am begin to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter...

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your,
personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness take care always... kisses...*:-* kiss

With Love,
Daniel Wage

1.These emails were sent from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire- NOT Poland as claimed. http://www.readnotify.com
READ NOTIFY report:
To [url]danywage@rocketmail.com[/url]
From ********
Subject
Sent on 12-Apr-14 at 19:49:33pm 'Australia/Sydney' time
1st Open
14-Apr-14 at 03:25:36am +10:00 (86%) Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

[color=#FF0000]Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 14-Apr-14 at 03:25:36am (UTC +10:00) - 1day7hours36mins3secs after sending
Location Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire (86% likelihood)
Opened on Adsl-41¸202¸87¸76¸aviso¸ci (41¸202¸87¸76:50544)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English), fr;q=0.6 (French), pt;q=0.4 (Portuguese)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.116 Safari/537.36
Accepts Files browser can open: i/webp,*/*;q=0.8

Summary - as at 14-Apr-14 at 03:25:54am (UTC +10:00) - 1day7hours36mins21secs after sending
Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader
[/color]

2. Similar parts when run through google are the same as with the "Brian J Smith" and "Dylan Daniels" mode of operations. http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81997&p=192592

3. When searched on fb there is a profile with only 6 "friends" women with Barbados listed locations https://www.facebook.com/daniel.wage.90?fref=ts

4. As well as adultfriendfinder.com ls also found at: http://www.latinlovesearch.com/profile.html?ID=103935

5. Some helpful places online I discovered;
Facebook group; Soldiers against scammers
http://marriedtothearmy.com/are-you-dating-an-army-soldier-or-a-fake/

http://www.army.mil/article/67457/Army_CID_warns_against_romance_scams/

6. These are the photographs I have received of "Daniel Wage Lewis"; If anyone knows this man's true identity or who I can contact to let this man know his identity has been stolen could you please let me know.

0003333.jpg
0003333.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 5379 times
photo 1.JPG
005.jpg
0003333.jpg
0003333.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 5379 times
Attachments
005.jpg
photo 2.JPG
dan wage.jpg
dan wage.jpg (10.65 KiB) Viewed 5379 times
dan wage (1).jpg
dan wage (2).jpg
dan wage (3).jpg
notsure
New survivor

Re: Daniel Wage danwage@rocketmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:04 pm

notsure, you said:
If anyone knows this man's true identity or who I can contact to let this man know his identity has been stolen could you please let me know.

You can make a report to the Internet Crime Complaint unit at: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Do not attempt to contact the real person yourself, please. They are victims, too.
The forum staff know how to deal with these situations and what the best course of action is. If we feel that the person needs to know, then we can do it through the site's email system.

Please read our Faq for the most common answers to your questions. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337
and this too, Reporting a Scammer's Profile or Email Address? Don't! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66948

If you have any other details please post them. Thanks.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

watsonmorris2210@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:37 am

Message on the site:

Hello Dear,

My names is Watson Morris, am from USA. I like your profile and will like to know more about you. Please email me to my mailbox: (watsonmorris2210@gmail.com) to tell more about you so that we will start communicating...

Thanks

Watson

Profile elements:

watson
Male
Current Location Secaucus/ United States

Stolen pictures used:

watson.JPG

watson1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: watsonmorris2210@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:13 am

Email:

Hello Dear

I am happy to hear from you!

I want to tell you more about myself. My names are Watson Morris Lewis, I was born on 20th of August 1977. and am still single never married, and am a Christian, Catholic. My father has passed away. He was originated from United State of America,. I was born and grew up in NY. I am the only son and child of my family. I live here in Poland, because i love it here, it has been a country of my choice, from where I am communicating with you and working as a special security in the US marine authority here in Poland and and other countries based on contract assignment.

Mom lived back home in England
with a house help and her driver. She loves the environment there and I do fly back home to visit them on vacations. My late father was a wonderful kind man and a philanthropist.

Furthermore, I am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love traveling and shopping. I like listening to music. On the weekends, I use to go out for fun, going to the sea side having relaxing mind and seeing the nice fresh air from the sea. Love shopping on weekends too and if got chance, I use to travel around. I do cook sometimes as I like cooking. Being happy always makes me feel young everyday. I am so glad for my life and really thank God for all His blessing upon my family.
before closing this letter i would like to tell you that to make a relationship last for ever and be stable we need trust,understanding,devotion,and motivation in heart, in my own intention,i promise to be faithful, honest, and most caring to you and be the man you have always dream of, and pray always that God will bless and make our love grow, thank you so much..

I hope to hear from you soon.

With Love,
Watson Morris.

Return-Path: watsonmorris2210@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.152.43.229])
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014

Picture received with the email:
watson.JPG
watson.JPG (14.38 KiB) Viewed 5249 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:25 am

On soulmatesarereal as:

Franklin Cas
04-20-1979 (35 years)
Man
Friendship, Marriage, Romance, Relationship
(Woman) 18 - 80 years
Single
New York, New City Park
United States

On lecouple.com.au as:

Willian Lewis
Marital Status:Single
Body Type:Athletic
Language:English.
Education:High School
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Residing Country: United States
Native City: New york city

I live and grew up with mom and dad, but dad died a few years ago so I am now living with mom because I am the only child of my parents.
What do you like about your work? Carrying out legal professional works all over the world to make peace rain in the universe.

Hobbies and Interests : I like going to the beach ti feel nature and also look around with fresh air its really make me.

The Life Partner I am Seeking : Good looking, honest, humble and God fearing woman for a soul-mate.

My Best Qualities : Am a fun loving man who cares for the need of others. I love having fun when I am free, and I do like to hangout with friends.

I have Travelled : I Have Been To Many European Countries Such As Gremany.

I Want to Travel : I Will Like To Visit More Of South America Colombia.

On findoflove as:

scottb
- 37 y/o male
- New York, USA
- English, English, English
- Have no children
AM A FUN LOVING MAN WHO CARE FOR THE NEED OF OTHERS. I LIKE TRAVELLING, LOVE TO SWIMM, LISTENING TO MUSIC

Ideal match description:
Honest, Good looking, Sincere heart, God fearing lady for a soul mate...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:37 am

Email:

Dearest,

Love is always here to make our life full of smiles and happiness, this moment i cherish your interest and care towards our relationship, i hope it will bring the moment of joy,happiness,smiles and best of our moments, i never feel this way before in my life, you seems so interesting and caring, i am so much happy and full of smiles that i met with someone like you...

Since i saw your profile in the site, i cant sleep or concentrate on my work, because of you, i don't really know why, but i think i am begin to fall in love with you, not because of much thing, but just because of your sincerity and honest towards our relationship, i wish us to build a nice and good relationship together that can lead us into marriage and make our life happier and brighter...

I hope that this is the relationship we are looking for in a million of years, that can bring happiness and smiles in our life,i will love to know more about your,
personality and your family more, so that we can be more concentrate with each other and have a nice relationship together with love and happiness, thanks and take care dear.....please send me more of your current pictures ok

With Love

Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.199.227])
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014

watson.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your lovely message, and am sorry for my late reply because i was busy with my duty in the marine authority. I really appreciate your interest in our welfare and your time to write me. However, I love to read your mail and found meaning in it, I felt honored having you in my life and my instinct tells me you are that special one that could bring memories to me.

Even though I never had any such relationship with you before, but this is one that gives me huge interest and I really want to go into it with you. Relationship is all about understanding in every aspect of life which is acceptable in human society.
I'm thrilled about you and your personality. In my heart, I truly love to build a good relationship that could shape our future life and will show all cares to you. Darling I hope your family members are not gonna be hurt hearing that you will soon be with a white foreigner soon.

I only dreaming of a very simple dream to find somebody who will love me as the way I do.... well you never can tell
what the future holds for us ... OK? But I promise to make your life happier if you allow me to see true and sincere affection without any feeling of pretense ...
then I will respect and help you OK? Although we have some hours time differences, I still make out time to communicate with you. and I will need more attention and your effort to keep this relationship moving. OK,

With Love
Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.235.196])
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014

aa.JPG
aa.JPG (18.18 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:24 am

Email:

Dearest,

You know one thing about you i like most,is understanding and caring , , ever since in my life, i never fall in love so deep like the affection i have with you, your love inspires my heart so much and gives me much hope for future and family, it gives me huge interest and much love to share such a wonderful and perfect moment with you. I will talk to my mom about you, and i will let her know how much you mean to me, because all she want is my happiness.

Honey i don't care how many people you come across in life, but i am happy am your last person in life, to be with, i never believe that my life would be full of love and happiness this way i do with you now, i feel so much relief and look forward to the future with you,i pray to God every morning to bless our relationship and led us into family with one heart and sincerity, hope that this is the love i have been searching for that can bring us joy,love,inspiration, favor, hope, affection and devotion, thanks honey and hope to hear from you again,, take care dear

With Love

Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.199.227])
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014

watson.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:30 am

Email:

Honey,

Today, its been so lovely out here, i took a walk to beach to see around, feel nature and also relax my mind, every now and then, i keep thinking about you, your love and care, makes me happy and believe that we have a good future together, i feel so much happy every day and every moment of time, i am so much happy to have you in my life and as my baby, everything about you, makes me happy, and smile every moment, i hope you do take care of yourself and be a good lady, because i always care and love you so much, every moment of the day, i have you in my mind, and i really do care and love you with all my heart.

Yesterday, i talk about you to my mum, she was really happy, because i have found someone caring and loving in my life, you make me complete and i feel your love and care every moment of the day, today i went to the market, because i want to cooking, hehehe is so funny, i wish we can cooking,eaten, playing and been together someday, darling always take care of yourself and be good, i love and miss you so much.

With Love
Watson Morris.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.112.235.196])
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014

watson.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.