Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nicole Malachowski

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nicole Malachowski

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Note: for the real owner of the stolen pictures used, please see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicole_Malachowski.

lindajack
Female / Single
31 - Compton / United States

Slogan
i looking for marrige and frenld and in releation ship
About Me
i looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation ship
Looking For
i looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation shipi looking for marrige and frenld and in releation ship
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear Classes
Body Type Average
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 143
Weight(kg) 50
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession millary
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Short term relationship
Interests yes
Activities yes
Books yes
Movies no
Music no
TV Shows yes
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Gemini

Greetings to you, My name is Linda Jack. I am a UNITED STATES Army Air Force Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile on this site. i am very interesting and happy to start a good relationship with you. I will like you to contact me in my private email (lindajack110@outlook.com), then i will tell you more about me and my reasons of contacting you, dear friend i have something very important to share with you once i receive your mail in my above email.

Regards

Linda.

lindajack110@outlook.com
Attachments
linda.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lindajack110@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Sgt Linda Jack a US citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 32 yrs years old, single, presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong business relationship with you because i have some fund i need to invest with your assistance which will brings a lot of great changes in your life.

I will be very happy to know more about you, i will tell you everything about the business in my next mail so that you give me a solution and you your ideas about it, let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon to enable us proceed further.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Jack

linda.JPG

Return-Path: lindajack110@outlook.com
Received: from BLU176-W32 ([65.55.111.71])
Subject: Read more about me and get back to me
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014

Same picture is reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19437 - and the same scam scenario also in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25218 with another set of stolen pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nicolemalachowski11@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey Dear,

Am Nicole Malachowski from the United States, it could be a great pleasure, i'm looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship. I'm not always on this site hence am newly, I'll be glad if you can write me directly at my email: (nicolemalachowski11@outlook.com) for more details,it will be an honor for me and also a great gratitude if you sees this as a pleasure to forward me a note to my Mailbox.

Regard.

nicole
Female / Single
40 - / United States

About Me
love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e
Looking For
love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e love is good am looking for love ad marring e
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Other
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Average
Height(cm) 147
Weight(kg) 56
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession other
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Other
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests other
Activities other
Books other
Movies other
Music other
TV Shows other
Background / Cultural Values
Education High School
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Libra

nicole-malachowski-thunderbirds-500-35.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Good day dear.
My name is Sgt Susan Larry 41 years old from United Stat for for now in Syria for peace keeping, I pray that this meets you well, though we have meet or seen each other before, but I believe that nature has a way of bringing people together for specific purposes, I have gone through your profile. You look cute, I also believe you are an honorable man and will wish to know you more .If you are interested you can contact me through my email (sgtsusan@usa.com,

Header:
Return-Path: <sgtsusan@usa.com>
Received: from [41.214.117.101] by 3c-app-mailcom-lxa10.server.lan (via HTTP);
Thu, 23 Nov 2017
Subject: Good day dear.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 41.214.117.101<br>Originating ISP: Autonomous System<br> City: Dakar<br>Country of Origin: Senegal<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Hi my darling,

Thanks for your mail. I appreciate your response to my message and I hope to build a trusted friendship with you. I am Sgt. Susan Larry. I hailed from the United States of America. I am presently working as a combat warrior in Damascus, SYRIA (officially known as the SYRIAN Arab Republic) where we are fighting for Peace-keeping against the ISIS terrorist/militant groups. I am 37 years and the only surviving child of my parents.
Before I proceed, I want you to know that love has no age, no limit, no death and also age, ethnic, complexion and religion, distance etc, does not matter in love relationship. What matters is your real love, trust and confidence in your partner. Honey, I want you to know that I am seriously looking for a soul mate that I can spend the rest of my life with. As you can read on my profile. I am very loyal, honest, trustworthy, caring and loving. My integrity is my everything.
I am an open minded person, romantic at heart and believe men should be treated like kings and I love spoiling my man with love and romance. I enjoy pampering and sensuality is important to me. I don't know, if its too early for me to be saying this, but I think I'm madly in love with you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes, but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

I am a very sociable and pleasant person. I am a very decent woman and I do have regards and respect for men. I am a good listener and I do like listening to the advice given to me by someone. I am caring, loving, honest, understanding, Sincere, Energetic, Kind, Faithful, Family oriented, Emotional, Romantic, Sexy and God Fearing. I love kids a lot and I really love playing with kids and being around them makes me happy. I always treat any child like my real child.

I am looking forward to meeting a man who is Caring, Sincere, Honest, Kind, Down to earth, Faithful. A man who is ready and Serious about relationship and also ready for a serious relationship that will probably lead to marriage. I am here to meet my Soul mate, someone I can call my One and Only.
Honestly, I believe if I talk from my heart, my ideal-match will understand me. I want you to know that I have a willing to build a family and I am ready to relocate to anywhere in the world to be with my dream husband. Please try to reply back to me as soon as possible. My picture is being attached. I REALLY LOVE YOU BY THE CHOICE OF MY HEART. Kisses on your sensual places.
I look forward to reading your email again.
Yours friendly,
Sgt. Susan Larry.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (105.42 KiB) Viewed 9006 times

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:58 pm

Hello My Darling,

Thanks so much for your reply. I am very much impressed by your kindest gesture, integrity and humility. Having your love, I think it will be one of the best thing that I will achieve in my life. How are you doing, I hope you are fine. Thanks for your letter and promise to be on my side till last breat of your blood. I have been searching for a true love after I lost my ex-husband, but my work with the soldiers does not give me time. I am looking for my true love that I will love forever, a man that can bring happiness and joy in my life again.
Honey, I have been searching for my true love, yet I have not found one. A friend of mine introduced me to the social media, she said I can find my true love there. So I registered the site, before I did that, I was afraid not to fall into the hands of a wrong person, who will take advantage of me because all that glisters are not gold. I ask God to give me the right man, because I don't want to make any mistake.
I am very much grateful that you came into my path. Now I think I have found one which is you. Dearest, lets give it a trial, I believe we can make it. I have decided to be with a man and that is you, no matter his age and distance. Honestly, you are the only man that I found worthy to be my life partner after several years of loneliness. Can I say that you are God sent to me?. Yes, you are the best gift of God for me.
I have the believe that you are God sent to me. Honey, I want you to understand and believe in destiny, destiny can be delayed, but it can not be denied. I hope you understand what I mean. I want you to know that we have become friends. About my hobbies: My hobbies are traveling, cooking, listening to music, watching TV and shopping.
Sweetheart, I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential.
What I like in a man is someone who is honest, a man that cherish and cares for his woman. I do not like lies, cheating, dishonesty and unfaithfulness. I am going to treat and respect my husband like a king nothing will ever stop me from loving him. Please, I want you to tell me more about yourself and what you likes and dislikes. What do you do for fun?. What do you do for a living?. Tell me about your past relationship, if married before?. Do you have kids?.
Will you like to have more kids, if you finally get a woman of your dream?. What is your best colour?. What is your best food?. Want to know, if you are a vegetarian of junk foods?. Do you like sex?. Do you live alone?. What was your may motive of join the Dating Site?. And how long have you been on the site?. What are the qualities that you like in a woman, if a woman is what you really need in your life?. Do you want long time or life relationship, nothing serious for now?. I will like to hear more often from you. I love you with kisses on all your sensual places.
I am gifted to have you in my life.
From your true love,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello my dearest One,

Thank you for your lovely mail. Honey, It always gives me joy reading your mail. Firstly, I want to give you more brief description of myself. About myself as I have already told you that, I am an American citizen and US female military working under UN peace-keeping force here in Damascus, SYRIA, officially known as the SYRIAN Arab Republic where we are fighting for Peace-keeping against the ISIS terrorist/militant groups that rules by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. I have a daughter, Clarissa living with her Nanny and she will be 4 years old this year. A picture of her is attached here for your confirmation and perusal.
I divorced my husband since 2014 because both of us have felt that we have too many differences in life, he betrayed me by flirting around and also slept with my best friend when I was on duty in Baghdad, Iraq. It was quite an amicable breakup and the court told me to have my daughter because her father is always influence with alcoholics and drugs. I am honestly disclosing everything about my past and my present life to you because of my love and confidence in you. I know that you are a precious gift from God for me. I promise to cherish and love you with all my heart and I will be very faithful to you.

Sweetheart, I was enlisted into the army as a conscript when I was 24 years old and I graduated from the Officer Cadet School as a 2nd Lieutenant. Am assigned to the combat battalions, am serving as a battalion S1, and my job is to oversee personnel issues within the battalion, including awards, casualties, human resources and other administrative responsibilities. There is a lot of pride associated with serving in an infantry unit.

I did my college education in Hawaii, graduating with a degree in Business Administration majoring in Management Information Systems. I have a Masters in Management Information Systems from Canada. Before joining the army, I worked for an American software company (SPSS) for about 2 years, managing the Asia Pacific Channel business in New Zealand. After the death of my family in Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attack. I break from work to spend some time with my mother. Finally I joined the Army fully to fight for justice against the world terrorist.

As for my personality, well... one thing for sure, I am an easy going woman, straight-forward and direct, kind and good-hearted. I like nature a lot. In USA, I do long distance walk every day and sometimes on weekends. I just get myself a train ticket and go to any city to spend a few days checking out interesting places and the people. I hardly touch alcohol (sorry) unless on special occasions. A glass of good red wine is enough for me; I do not gamble or frequent bars and clubs. I do not smoke, however, I am quite and organized person, and I like my home to be clean and tidy. Among my friends, I am well liked because I am honest, helpful, and caring. I reach out to people easily with my sincerity.

My weakness is, perhaps I tend to trust people too readily especially in relationship. To me, once I am committed to a relationship, I will do all I can to nurture it to make sure it works and grows. In some cases, I failed to realize that it takes two hands to clap and got myself burnt, as a result. I can be romantic and sexy if the other party appreciates it and at the same time, I feel comfortable about it. Most women tend to hold back their emotions especially in the public. I am not. If I feel like kissing my love one, I will just do it.

For me, my ideal partner in life is someone who cares for me, loves me dearly, and in return allows me to cherish and shower my care on him. I know I have the capacity to love, provided that he appreciates and treasure me. I am not seeking a husband for the sake of marriage only. I am not seeking a partner because I am lonely. I am seeking someone whom I can commit myself to him and vice versa, someone whom I feel sweet in my heart whenever I think of him.

I will be discharged from the Syrian peacekeeping mission by February, 2018. Right now, I am still in Damascus, SYRIA for peace-keeping assignment and it has not been easy here but God is always protecting us. Please, take good care of yourself for me and bear in mind that you have a good and caring woman that is ready to cherish you and appreciate you forever. Honey, note that the only telephone access I have here is a radio message which is for our general use and it's always monitored.
Therefore, all our communications will be via email till we finish our peace keeping assignment here and I will fly straight to meet you. I hope you understand what I mean. Just relax your mind and pray for my safety. I will surely be with you. With love and kisses on all your sensual places. I testify to you that my life is incomplete without you. I thank God that I found you and thanking you for coming into my path. Every moment without you is a dull moment for me. I just want to tell you that I truly love you from the depth of my heart.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soonest.
Yours truly in love,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:25 am

Hello my darling,

How are you doing today?. I trust that you are doing fine as it should. Sweetheart, I'm so sorry for my late reply. Thanks for your mail. I came back from duty post and I saw your mail. I was so weak but reading your mail has given me strength and also make me to understand that I have a nice man that is ready to make me smile. I am so honored to meet you. I am happy that I found you in my life. Honestly I never believe that I will love someone again until now that I found you. My life was in pains and sorrows years back but today I am happy and better because of you. I asked God why I have the problem but I never knew that you are waiting for me.

I have been thinking and wondering how I met a man like you and I know finding you in my life is a miracle to believe. I have been thinking about you. I keep on thinking about you and missing you. There is hardly anything I could do now without thinking about you and having you in my mind. I have fallen in love with you and I am happy that I fall in love with a good man. Please I want you to need me like I need you. I want to be the face you see when you close your eyes. I want to be the touch you need every single night of the day. I want to be your everything and cherish you forever.

Please my Sweetheart, I want you to take good care of yourself for me and always bear in mind that you have a good woman that is here to make you smile and cherish you with all my heart. I am so happy that I found you. I want this happiness to continue with us forever. I know we are far away and distance is keeping us apart but do not worry about it because we are surely going to meet someday soon. I want us to know each other gradually. So, I will come to meet you by February 2018, so that we can be together forever. I hope you understand what I mean. Take good care of yourself for me and bear in mind that you have a lovely woman that is here to make you happy. I love you with full confident.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Yours true love,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:26 pm

My dearest one,

How is your day and health today?. I hope fine. I am so happy to read your mail. Honey, Do you know that there are some qualities in you that are not in other men?. Do you know that you are a special man and different from other men?. Do you know that you are a man that most women will love to have as a husband?. Treating you like a King and make you feel good. I think this woman called Sgt. Susan Larry, is the type of woman that will treat you and bring out the real you. I hope you understand what I mean.

I am happy everyday, every second, every minutes of the day especially when I remember that I have a good man like you in my life. You are so wonderful. The truth about this relationship is that I have given you my heart and my whole love. So what about you? The truth about this relationship is that I have decided to live with you forever as my partner both in good or bad situation till the end of time. So what about you? I want you to tell me what you have in mind and how you feel about me.

Honey do you know that I go crazy each time I remember that I have you alone all by myself?. Do you know that my sweet dreams reside in you. Do you know that my highest hopes were kept alive in you? So tell me are you going to handle my heart with care?. I miss you so much and there is absolutely anything I could do without thinking about you.
Without saying and thanking God for this special and important gift he gave me. I am so honored to meet you. Please I do not want you to worry yourself about anything or wonder if I am going to like you when I come to meet you because I have known and sealed it that it is you or no one else. I want you and I want to grow old with you. I love you with all my heart and nothing will stop me from loving you.
Honey, tomorrow is our relaxing day, yesterday we are all in the desert and was beaten by rain, it is not easy to be a solider, it is sometimes fun. I was in Iraq before and now in SYRIA, what I need from you is prayers. Our government is planning to redeploy about 15,000 soldiers to the borders between Lebanon and Israel by March, 2018. I don’t think I can be there in military, I am going to work myself out to quit from military soon, at least I can set up a good business of my own with the money I have.

Please take good care of yourself for me and bear in mind that you have a good woman that is there to put a smile on your face and make you feel good. I need you and I want you. I appreciate and cherish you deep down in my soul than you could ever know. Darling, I miss you so much and I feel like holding you in my arms, kissing your lips. I love you and I cannot wait to meet you. Honey, I miss you so much.
Thanks and hope to hear from you.
Yours true love,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello my darling,
How are you doing?. I trust that you are fine. I am so happy to receive your mail everyday. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Honey, honestly you have taken me to a greater height with your love. I am so honored to meet you in my life now and you are the sweetest part of my life.
Sweetheart, Your words end my hunger. I testify to you that your love is deeper than the deepest ocean, extensive than the skies and brighter than the brightest star that shines all night. You raise my soul every time I think of you. You are my sunrise and the shining star. Thinking of you makes me happy. You are my strength. You are my hope. You are my everything. I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. Even though we are miles apart, distance cannot make hearts apart. I smile each time I think of you. Even though you are away from me, your love makes me feel that you are always besides me.

Honey my life have changed ever since I met you. You made my life complete and full of hope. Even before I met you, I have been always afraid to surrender my heart to a wrong hand but now, I am happy to find you, the right man that understands my mood and appreciate my mood at all time. I wonder what my life would have been without a soul-mate like you.
True love says... you may disappoint me, frustrate me, and annoy me, but I choose to love you, respect you and care for you anyway. True love is, "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, I will love you till death do us apart". I TRULY LOVES YOU WITH ALL MY FULL CONFIDENCE IN YOU.
Honey, I am going to cherish you, nourish you, appreciate you, care for you, support you till the end of time and I want you to do the same to me. There is nothing on earth that will stop me from loving you. You have won my heart, my soul and my body, it belongs to you forever. Your spirit lives in me forever and continues to inspire me always. I will love you till the rest of my life. My love for you is eternal, pure and true. I am lucky enough to have you and my responsibilities is to always keep you happy and safe.
I promise to be the last good woman in your life as you helped me out of this problem. I want to live with you forever both in good or bad situation. I will abide with you and please do the same to me. I am here in spirit to love you and to comfort you. I will come to meet you so that we can be together. I want you in my life and I need you. I feel good each time I remember you. You gave me joy and happiness and I will pay you back by loving you with all my power.

I love you with all my heart honey and nothing; I mean nothing will stop me from loving you. Please take good care of yourself for me. Bear in mind that you have a good woman that is here to appreciate you and make you smile forever. I honor my love and surrender my soul to you alone.
Please, try to always pray for me. Let my safety be one of your prayer points, so that I will come home in good condition. I appreciate and cherish you forever. I TESTIFY TO YOU THAT LIFE IS MEANINGLESS WITHOUT YOUR LOVE FOR ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU TILL ALL THE RIVERS RUN DRY.

Thanks and hope to hear from you again.
Ever yours true love,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtsusan@usa.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Dear Sweetheart,

How are you doing my love?. I trust that you are doing fine and good as it should. Sweetheart, It gladdens my heart to receive your mail everyday. In-fact, I wish it will continue forever. Honey, I am fine today and I really want you to thank God almighty for his guidance and protection over my life. We had an open confrontation yesterday against the ISIS terrorist group in the eastern SYRIA. We faced them and finally, God gave us victory against them, non of our soldiers died, we all came back to the camp safely. Honey I am sorry that I did not tell you that I am going for war front yesterday, I do not want you to be afraid and also it came up as an emergency.
Honey, you are a nice man and am very happy to know you my King. You are the only one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace and perfect love. The perfect thought is for us to be together forever, the sweetest word is your name, and the greatest thing is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have left my mouth and chased my lips, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, I want to love you more.
All the time, I felt I've found the one, and all the time I've mourned over a bleeding heart, all the times I've given it all. And as much as I tried, I have found my face in the mud. There are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no ending definition. How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you?.
How, simply reading your mail causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of?. You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting. Honey, I am afraid of loosing you because I am not around, but I want to assure you that I will be the perfect woman in your life, my love for you is divine.
Sweetheart, You are my hero, my kind, my darling, my honey and my everything. I testify to you that I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you, you'll know just what to do. You'll listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you. May God bless you for coming into my path.
I love you very specially.
Ever yours Sweetheart,
Sgt. Susan Larry.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.