Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gregg_philip824@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

gregg_philip824@yahoo.com 2nd gallery

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:35 am

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7198, where the email address gregg_philip824@yahoo.com is reported for being used with another set of stolen pictures.

On FB:

Gregg Philip aka gregg.philip.1
Studied at University of Michigan
Past: Toronoto Trinity Mandarin Presbyterian Church
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
From Michigan City, Indiana

Joined Facebook July 29, 2013

How are u doing ? Am single also looking for a woman I can show true love that will last forever,distance or colour does not matter It true love that is matter most, am a God fearing man and also someone that has a heart of love , and I wouldn't mind if u can be my wife I will be very happy, hope to hear from u soon. I Promise You... I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be there for you, to listen and to hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to make you happy, and make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and hope with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world with you forever.

1.jpg

On Person:

philip
State/Region: California
City: San Francisco

2.jpeg
2.jpeg (15.64 KiB) Viewed 898 times

Picture from the same gallery used online:
3.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.