Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Asem Jack <asem.jack@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Asem Jack <asem.jack@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Username jack14 on 4pp l

Contact on site:

I am jack I want to be a special friend in your life, and would like to know more about you. You'll know more about me as time goes bye, but please let it be something real and not fake. send me your email contact it will Enable me to send my picture to you privately in your box , Will be glad if you can send me your pictures through the above mentioned addresses.
my yahoo mail :asem.jack@yahoo.com

Profile elements:

I am a:Man
Birthday:23.01.1988
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

jack.JPG
jack.JPG (11.22 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

Email:

Well if you have not being taken by someone special can we be serious with each other by fixing time to met everyday on here to chat and get to know each other very much as well, from there we will see how God will lead as ...to me it seem like we are made for each other,i hope to see you again bye,but don't forget to reply.....

Received: from [41.218.234.153]
Subject: to you my love

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.218.234.153
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.