Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

babra1987@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

Re: babra1987@yahoo.in

Unread postby Ouseibai » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 am

hello baby , my name is Bright am a 300 level student of niger delta uni ; nigeria you can email me on brightebi33@yahoo.com
Ouseibai
Idiot/Scammer/Forgot his meds.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:27 am

^^ Mr. Bright here is not so bright to come here like a grasshopper into the midst of fowls. Foolish mugu lik u.
O bulu na i taa m aru n'ike, ma i zeghi nshi; mu taa gi aru n'isi, agaghi m ezere uvulu.
No worries, Mr. Brainless. My teeth will hit empty space. :lol:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby TheDane » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:27 am

Thanks for keeping our mods busy, Ouseibaishole. :lmao:
TheDane
Super survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:50 pm

OMG, I've never met such brilliance. :lol:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:56 pm

It's gonna get brighter in here in awhile...stay tuned. 8-) Get your shades on.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:14 pm

8-) (Where's a popcorn smiley when you need one?)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Mr. Dimbulb, aka Bright Ebi, aka Ouseibai Duncecap's FB is bright.ebi.5
Here is his real face. I hope his friends get to see him here, too. :lol:

bright.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm

Email:

Dear Beloved One,
How are you today and your family, I hope you are doing great. I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting My late Fathers Fund transferred under the help of a new partner from United Kingdom,Presently I'm in united Kingdom to further my education and for investment projects with my Inherited fund. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in safe guiding of the fund despite that we did not come to the logistic conclusion for some reasons best known to you. Now Contact Reverend Pastor in Senegal he is the current Reverend controlling the refugee camp as the former Reverend has been transfer to South Africa . Contact Person:Reverend Macaulay Safin

Contact E-Mail: (Macaulaysafin@yahoo.com)

Contact Telephone: 221-777147242 .Ask him to send you the cheque of the total of ($400,000.00) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to Help me during the time i was in the refugee comp.the cheque is cash-able any were in the world. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Reverend, and instruct him where to send Your Cheque to .

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering's at that time in the moment, I am very busy here because of my study and that of my investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Reverend on your behalf to send you the Cheque immediately you contacted him, so feel free to get in touch with, Reverend Macaulay Safin, he will send the amount to you without any delay.
Mrs.Babra

Header:

From Babra Kind Wed Oct 31 09:25:28 2012
Received: from [41.82.125.158]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 00:25:28 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: MRS BABRA

Originating IP: 41.82.125.158
Originating ISP: Sonatel
Country of Origin: Senegal

The Reverend Macaulay Safin, his email adress Macaulaysafin@yahoo.com and his phone number +221777147242 are new.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:03 pm

New Reverend Father and new phone number: revcharles_2paul@yahoo.com - +221761302577

Email:

Good news dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my late fathers money transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Chile. Presently I'm in Chile for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact the pastor in charge of the camp in Senegal his name is REV charles and his email address is(revcharles_2paul@yahoo.com) his phone number is (+221-761 302 577) ask him to send you the total of $350.000.00(three hundred and fifty thousand dollar) which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. so feel free and get in touched with him and instruct him where to send the draft cheque to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferers at that time. in the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to REV charles on your behalf to receive that Draft cheque , so feel free to get in touch with him,he will send the Draft cheque to you without any delay.
Regards,
babra

Header:

Received: from [41.208.184.226]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.123.460
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:53:12 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Good news dear

Originating IP: 41.208.184.226
Originating ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega
Country of Origin: Senegal
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Refugee scams.