Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 pm

http://www.mig ente.com/smilingbetty30/

Sex: Female
Last Login: 2 mins ago
Race: Other
Zodiac: Gemini

How are you doing there, I'm Betty by name, I'm 27 years old single and looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with and i want you to know that am not here for game and I just recently jilted by my boyfriend and this really hurt me and make me sad for a while, I just Opened here and i saw your profile and i found it Interesting and i would love to get to know you better Get back to me If You are Interested In getting to know me too. You should send me a mail to my private mail address(bettyandrew30@yahoo.com)
Take Care
sincerely
Betty

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002768599980

Betty Andrew

on recient activity, >>> Betty has started to use BlackBerry Smartphones App
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Received: from [93.186.23.82]
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:12:26 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 93.186.23.82
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited
City: n/a
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Domain Name:

blackberry.net

It's nice hearing back from you..yes we can know each other more better and see where is going to lead us to, so tell me more about your self and what you're looking in a woman? Let me see some of your pictures..I'm Betty by name 28 years single and searching for the right man for me, get back to me and let us keep in touch with each other
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you doing Thanks for mailing me i really Like the way your express yourself..well am new on internet and am seeking for something real..I'm Looking for a Man to spend the rest of my Life with..I'm single never been married and i have No kid,There's not too much one can say about them selves with out sounding too conceded,I can say that i am easy going, and very independent with most things. I am not all that hard to please, I am content watching a sun set, or having dinner (home or out). Sitting down and watching a movie, simple "couple" type things. I believe that life is what you make of it, and none makes you anything, but you make yourself. I am very shy at first, but once i finally warm up to you, than I could probably talk about anything. I am one of those people who, when i have my mind made up, and I'm determined to do something it gets done. Regardless of what I have to "put aside" until it is no longer a goal but an accomplishment.
I am a pretty laid back individual. I tend to just go with the flow. I can be perfectly content with just sitting around my apartment and relaxing. Whether I am reading a good book (I love science fiction and fantasy books), watching a good movie (nothing better than cheesy horror movies!), or listening to some music. But I also like to get out of the apartment and have fun. I like to hang out with friends on the weekends. I also enjoy a wide range of activities. Sporting events, museums, shopping malls (yeah I know, from a lady even!) and any other random activity. I am also a sweet and caring lady. I can be a little shy when I first meet someone. But I get to know them better, I open right up. I have been told that I am very nice, sweet, sincere, and romantic. I'm Betty,I'm 28 years old,average in my body,black Hair,blue eye and 149lbs 5ft6 by description. I'm Mixed My Dad is originally from Us Indiana while my mom is from West Africa..Dad has been
there and he has all his life there without a family. While Mum is West Africa she lives with her Mother there for some years before she later went to Us Indiana for missionary work where she met my Dad. I'm from a wonderful devoted christian family,We are Christian catholic,my mom is a missionary, she was a gravel supplier in Florida .I'm the only child of my family and we live happily as one though we are only 3 in my family. And we treat people around us as part of our family. I was brought up in a Godly way and I really love it cos I derived a lot of things ,Such as the knowledge about the word of God, Singing,because I had been a choir since I was 7 years old. My Mum does help me with my academy. She does teach me a lot of things and that of the way of God too. But My Dad is a busy man,works all day. But that doesn't stop him from giving me the care a child derives from his dad. And each time I had a vacation do go for my normal trip to have a nice
time. few years later A terrible car accident occurs,Which lead to the death of My Dad. That was the worst thing that has ever happened to me on earth. I never expected it,It was sudden. And I doesn't have any one who will console me expect My Mom and our church members and family friends. Within the next 3 months,I have pass over it. But each time I remember about Him,I weep and wish they could return. so after some Months mom and I decided to relocate to Sparta north Carolina so since then i have been here living with my Mom and grandma but few Years ago i lost my Grandma too. So right now,I'm living with Mom and my uncle in Sparta north Carolina,She has been a very good mother to me since I came to Sparta north Carolina and she is the best and only one i have. Let me stop here we would know each other more better than this if we get in touch with each other...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:57 pm

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you doing thanks so much for your message to me,and your interest in me as well..I want you to know that age is not that bother in a relationship,what we need is to respect each other and let this work out for us..I want you to know that I do have interest in you as well,by keeping in touch with each other and know what we are here for we would both make this work out..so HH what do you do as a living? And are you ready for commitment in this relationship,cos I want you to know that I'm here for something serious right now..can you send me some of your pics? I really want to see your eyes and how handsome you are..get back to me and hope to hear from you very soon
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 01, 2012 1:44 am

Avatar for the email adress bettyandrew30@yahoo.com:
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you and how is everything there with you? Thanks so much for your mail to me it really touch my heart...I want you to know that if you are really here for serious relationship we would work this together,so that we can be together as a couple..HH I want you to know that age is just a number we need to trust and understand each other more better,cos I really want someone like you in my life...I'm very happy that I find someone like you and I will like to work on this in other to build our own family together..HH do you have yahoo messenger? If you do you can add me to bettyandrew30 so that we can talk more better on there,take good care of your self and hope to hear back from you very soon
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you doing? Thanks so much for your message and I will like to be with you for real as well,but how can we be together...cos I will need something to do before I can relocate back, I don't know how much you really want me there cos I'm here to relocate back to a man that I will settle down with and spend the rest of my life with as well. HH I want you to know that I do wish to be there with you right now as your future wife...and I hope we would work this together in other to be together, take good care of your self and hope to hear back from you again...do you have a cell phone number that can receive text? Please send me your pictures as well. :twisted:
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 8:22 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you and how was your day doing? Thanks so much for your message to me...I want you to know that I want to relocate back to you to be your future wife, that is why I want us to know each other more better and work this out in other to be together as a couple...HH When I think about the way that I am feeling for you now, I don't know what to say except that I was lost in the garden and needed a route to come out until I got a way that leads to the exit of the garden. I was going and I saw a butterfly and I tried to catch it, but the harder I tried to get it, the higher it flies into the sky and the more I try chasing it, the worse I get lost. I was tired and tried to rest after the butterfly had gone away. I was sitting under an oak tree and all of a sudden, I saw the butterfly that I was trying to catch; it came down onto my shoulder slowly and with many friends that showed me the direction to the entrance. I was happy and came out from the
garden and I was happy forever. I was lost and you are the butterfly that came to save me. I love you very much and never will I let you go...first of all I will need to renew my passport,I want you to know that you're the only one that I need in my life right now and I will not let you down HH... Take good care of your self and hope to hear back from you again,I love you with all my heart.
Betty HH
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 11:12 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

HELLO HH,
There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever, I still held onto the memory of you. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night...I will be the happiest woman in the world if this relationship work out for us,but I know that is going to work out if you really want me there as your future wife..take good care of your self for me and be safe
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Where have you been? Do you silent talking to me,cos I have been waiting to read from you but I didn't see any email from you...hope you're doing alright and fine over there,get back to me if you get this right
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.