Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 9:55 am

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you doing over there? Thanks for getting back to me..I have been here thinking why you didn't get back to me since yesterday..anyway I'm happy to hear back from you now..so dear is going to cost me $300 to get my passport done here in other to start* and make this work out,are you going to help me with it? Get back to me cos I really want to spend the rest of my life with you for ever.. Take good care of your self for me and be safe
Betty HH

*I guess she meant ... in order to start...instead that, right?
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello Dear,
How are you and how is everything there with you? Thanks for getting back to me,I'm very happy that you really have interest and also want me there as your future wife...so HH when are you going to help me with my passport? And how much loan do you want to loan from your friend? For the flight ticket,let us work on the passport for now and see how the flane ticket going to be...we need to help each other on the plane ticket, cos I don't want you to do that alone HH I really want to be there with you for real and be your future wife for ever...take good care of your self and hope to hear back from you very soon
Betty HH

Good morning HH,
How are you and how is everything there with you? I didn't hear from you since all this days,hope you're doing alright and fine over there.. I have been here waiting for your reply since all this while...get back back to me if you get this right
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
How are you and how is everything there with you?thanks for getting back to me,I have been here to read back from you but you didn't get back to me since all this while...I want you to know that I really want to be there with you as your wife till the end of time...I want you to know that the passport has expire and I need to get another one,so I will need $300 to get this done..since you said the money is with you now,you can send the money to me now so that we can get the passport done now..so HH do you know where western Union is? Cos that would be the best way to pick the money here..I have a friend that is working there, this is the info that you would send the money to
NAME: JOLEEN STANTON

STATE: LAGOS

CITY: IKEJA

ZTPCODE: 23401

ADDRESS: 82 AIRPORT ROAD.
And remember to send me the info that they give you when you send the money so that I can pick the money here and get the passport done, hope to hear a good news from you.. Take good care of your self for me and be safe..Yours one and only
Betty HH

:twisted: :twisted: now a good slap happy jejejejjejejej
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

HH if you think I'm not for real and you and your friend that say I'm scammer,I think you should not bothered your self about this again, cos I hate someone who is doubting my personality..I want you to know that I'm for real and I want something real in my life right now,I told you that I have my passport and that have been expire already,I have take that to passport officer in other to keep it for me till I have the money to get it renew...and I told you that the info I gave you in my friend info, I think I have told you about my friend that is working in western union here..I will send you her pics so that you can see who I'm talking about..HH I want you to know that I really want to be with you and please stop calling me scammer okay if you don't want me there with you just tell me and stop calling me bad name...I want you to know that I do want you in my life and you're the only one that I want in my lif..Take good care of yourself and hope to
hear back from you again
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Which ID card are you talking about HH? I don't understand the ID you're talking about..all I need is to get my passport done,why do you say I'm not honest? Do you think I'm preventing myself from be with you over there? Do you think I'm just here for nothing sake...I can see that you don't believe me or trust me at all,I want you to know that I'm here for something real and i want you to know that I'm for real so if you're doubting me or something like that just tell me...it seem you're trying to hurt my feeling and also break my heart, HH don't leave me alone I want you to know that if I get my passport done I will send the copy to you so that you can see it and know that I'm very serious about this...a lot of woman has make all men to be boubting,but HH I want you to know that I'm for real and I'm ready to relocate back to you,I'm promising you this cos I'm christian I want you to trust me and understand what I'm telling you.. Take good care
of your self and be safe
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

It seem you don't understand what I'm talking about,and if its your friend that you want as your future wife just tell me,HH I want you to know that I really need you more than anything right now and I want you to know that I'm not here for game and I do want someone I can call mine,a man that would understand and trust me cos that is the best in relationship HH if you do love me and want me there as your wife you would not doubt me..I'm promising you now HH if you help me with my passport I will surely send the copy to you cos I really need you more than anything in my life..Take good care of your self for me and remember how much I want you in my life.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
I want you to know that if I don't want you I won't tell you to help me in other to get my passport renew.. And if you don't want me there with you as your future wife just tell me now before is too late,I can see that you don't even realize how much I want you in my life,but I will let you know that I do want you more than anything right now..HH I told you that I have gave the passport that I want to renew to passport officer here in other to get it renew when ever I have the money to get it renew, but it seem you don't trust me anyway if you insist that you want to the the copy of expired one I will try and get it for you,just to let you know that I'm for real and I don't have something to hide from the man I want to be with,but if you don't trust me or you don't want me to contact you again just tell me cos you said it in your email that I should not contact you again..please let me know what is on your mind.
Betty
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 11:43 am

Betty Andrew
bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello HH,
I'm very sorry that is taking me sometimes to respond back to you, so will you help me me to renew my passport if I send you the expired one?
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 am

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Hello where have you been? I'm very sorry for not being on here to reply back to you since all this while? hope you're doing good and fine over there....get back to me if you get this right,cos i still want you in my life,i will need to get the copy of my passport very soon and i will send it to you....please reply back to me if you still want me in your life....i can see that you keep silent talking to me since all this days...Hope you're not mad at me,I will look forward to hear back from you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 am

bettyandrew30@yahoo.com

Thanks for getting back to me I really need you more better in my life,I'm very sorry for not being talking to you since all this while...and you keep silent talking to me since I didn't send you the copy of my passport,but I want you to know that I will get it for you cos I really need you in my life,take good care oof your self and hope to hear back from you again
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.