Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:56 am

On net log,

Hi,Saying that you are beautiful is an understatement and i most confess that you're really looking like an ANGEL, if you don't mind can we be friends?

Thanks for writing me back and i will be really glad if you can send me your email id for us to be communicating through email because am not always online here due my work schedule, i think it will be better for us to communicate and introduce our sef to each other.

Profile elements:

wilsonchriz
male - 43 years, Manchester, United Kingdom
I like to be simple and that is my nature
567 visitors since 22 February 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 am

Email:

Hello...

How are you doing today? I hope that everything is moving fine with you and that this letter finds you in good health and spirit I will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Chriz Willson, i live in Manchester United Kingdom, England and I am a supplier and into construction, my area of specialization is supplying building materials and construction of roads and building structures. I own my private firm. I come from single family am the only child of my family my parents has pass away for a very long time i don't have sister or brother so sad.

I was born 15 Nov 1968 Manchester, when i was two my mom took me to my grandma in Holland that is where i grew up and studied. When i was 28yrs i came back to Manchester were my dad introduced me to the company am working with then, but now i registered as a private body with the company I have never married before my fiancé left me to another man. So i am in search of my wedding ring. i will vibrationally tell you more about my kind of person below. I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I believe that if you could not accept me of who I am, Then we are just might be wasting each other’s time. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant for each other. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as We both will be honest of what we really are. Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other.

My heart is free and open also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual.
I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple I like movies especially scary ones, bowling, dancing, and amusement parks anything fun... I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.

I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I don’t like liars, i don’t like playing games. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith. Hope you are in the same train with me?

Chriz willson

Picture:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [120.140.52.171]
Subject: Chriz Willson From net log
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 03:47:14 +0000

IP address: 120.140.52.171
IP address country: Malaysia
IP address state: Wilayah Persekutuan
IP address city: Kuala Lumpur
IP address latitude: 3.1667
IP address longitude: 101.7000
ISP of this IP: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Organization: Packet One Networks (M) Sdn
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby paly72 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Hi Dear Paly,

I’m really happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. Sorry for not asking you how you are at first, it was the excitement in receiving your email, so my dear, How are you? I know you are fine and the rest of the people around you. I just check my email right now to see if you have send me a message and am glad to receive it now….
First and foremost, thank you for telling me also about yourself, it’s really nice and my pleasure to meet you. I know we are getting to know more about each other and you will also be wondering the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my views and opinions on life are quite different from most. There are basic thing i like and what i dislike as an individual not that am so principle but i value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor.
My favorite food is Italian and sea food, mostly pizza. i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.
I believe that I cannot change the past, but I most definitely can make the future. My past relationship didn’t work out so well because i over trusted her and she betrayed my trust by cheating at my back. Now, I am blessed with a second chance to life which has shown me that life is a gift and I must cherish every moment of it, good, bad and indifferent. I believe in faith and destiny and have always been in search of something that I’m quite not sure exists "TRUE LOVE".

"True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. What’s are your likes and dislikes?...do you smoke or drink? What do you do for fun? What kind of food you like? What’s your favorite song? These are things i will like to know also about you. Second is through that many things do happen in the internet but i want you to know that am too old to be fooling myself here for nothing.
My Dear, I’m still not sure where this is going to go but I am more than willing to take this Journey. My feelings are mutual as far as desire, but I also need you to give your attention to this friendship as to know if it will work out for both of us regardless of the distance. I have never tried a long distance anything, so patience is what I will need to practice. I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding. Until then.....I hereby attached my mobile phone number to you feel free to call me +447035923378. Can you please send me your own pictures and your mobile phone number as you know is through communication both of us will get to know each other.

Chriz Willson
paly72
New survivor

Unread postby paly72 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:36 pm

http:/ /en.net log.com /Chrizwillson
he wrote me last week for the first time...i was scammed once by a fake soldier , since then i started a war against scammers...we are the one who can stop them...warning all women as possible on theyr contacts , if no one fall in theyr traps , they have no job more...( i'm sorry, my english is not so good)
Last edited by firefly on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link disabled.
paly72
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Welcome, paly72, and thanks for the update. Did he use the same email adress? If not, can you post the new one?
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:00 am

Welcome paly. We are a worldwide community with many native languages. Never worry about your ability to be understood here .. you'd be totally surprised how easy it is for us to understand one another. Thank goodness for me the main language is English ... if it weren't I would be in deep trouble. ;)
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

hnicoandy@yahoo.com

Unread postby starlink » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

Hello all,
Yes, we have to stop the scammer by posting as much as info we can here. I found that this guy has actively on lots of dating sites to scam the money from woman. Besides using the name of CHRIZ WILLSON, he used the name of NICHOLAS HURSTON with email address hnicoandy@yahoo.com. Here are some of his photo. BEWARE OF THIS LIAR!!

Last edited by firefly on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email adress in the subject line
starlink
New survivor

Re: hnicoandy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Hello and welcome, starlink,

do you have more details about this one? What dating site he use, what is his story, where he pretends to be? Such elements can help other potential victims. Thank you.

About hnicoandy@yahoo.com:

On Facebook,
Nicholas R Hurston aka nicholasr.hurston
Worked at ExxonMobil Corporation
Studied at The Ohio State University
Male
Active since May 27 2012.
The image used as profile picture is the one reported at 25 July above (braun shirt).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby starlink » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 am

Hello Firefly,

I have seen him on asian dating website www.asiandating.com. When I google his picture and found that he is at some philippines and thailand dating website too. I think this guy is at Malaysia as he used the story that he worked as the oil and gas engineer at exxon mobile and has the contract job at Kencana Petronas Malaysia. He claimed himself as widow as wife was killed in an accident. His money was stuck with the contract and tried to get the money to solve the problem. This is the story that he used. He said he's from New York and this is his contact no +1 (347) 430-4782. The name he use is NICHOLAS ANDY HURSTON. Hope all these info is helpful.
starlink
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello, starlink,

about:
When I google his picture

researching scammers must not be done by pictures. Many people can use same pictures, even the real owner. But just one can use the same email adress: the scammer.
Thank you for the update.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.