Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Chriz Willson <chrizwillson1@hotmail.co.uk>

Unread postby starlink » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

Hello Firefly,

How can we know that the person is a scammer if don't google their picture. We still can know if the person is using fake picture with different name if we google the picture. Besides the email address, is there any info we can use to help to recognize scammers. Thanks
starlink
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:18 pm

starlink,

you have some clues here: http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337 - FAQ.

If someone met online only asks for money - is scam.
If someone pretends to be in one place and after the header analyze you find he/she is somewhere else is also a scam proof.
You can have clues about the real location even if he/she provide one phone number, one short analyze can tell you where the phone number is used for real or if is one re-directed one.
If the emails received from him/her use exact same words as other messages reported online for scam activities - you have another clue - is enough just to copy/paste the text in Google to see if you have hits.
Not to mention all other signs: falling inlove in short time, never mention your name - just "honey", "babe", "angel" or "am" instead of "I am".

Searching by pictures only can expose the real owner of the pictures - and that´s bad, because he/she is also a victim, whose identity is stolen and used for one criminal activity.
For this reason, we dont advice our members here to search by pictures - is not enough as scam proof.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: chrizwillson24@hotmail.co.uk

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:32 am

Email address used by the scammer: chrizwillson24@hotmail.co.uk

Email received from the victim:

Am writting to you concerning the guy called Chriz Willson. I met him through Zorpia and he has being sending me emails everyday and sometimes calling me. He used to call me through these 3 numbers:+447937411931,+447937434233 and +4477937414674. I met him 3 weeks ago and last week he send me an email telling me that he he has a ongoing contract at Canada and will be there for 2 weeks and after that he will come to visit me in my country. He then told me there are some gifts he bought for me when he was shopping and he wanted to send them to me before travelling to Canada.He then send me an email next day and there was the details about the shipment. He had send me a gold necklace, roses, designer perfume, some cash, HP laptop and pictures. He also gave the website to the courier company which is called dynamex courier services plus the username and password to keep track of the package till its arrival in my country.

I started getting suspicious coz he had put some cash inside the package and why would he send me such expensive gift over the short duration of time we had met. I also observed that he was a bit poor in his English writing skills. I expected someone who comes from UK to be fluent in writing and speaking English since he claimed he was from Manchester, UK. My suspicions started adding up when i went to googled dynamex courier services but the website he gave me was different from the official dynamex website in google. I knew something must be wrong. I tried to enter the username and password he had given to me to the official dynamex website but i was told invalid password/username. I did more research and googled his name and it led me to your site 'scam survivors' and i was able to find out that he is a scammer and i wrote to him back and told him that i know who he is and he should not call or send me any email that the package has being confiscated at the Malaysian customs and i have already reported the issue to the C.I.D.

He emailed me back and told me 'what a hell is all this nonsense,am disappointed'. Today morning,when i visited the dynamex website he gave me and entered the username and password he gave me,i wasn't surprised to be told that the password was wrong. So i couldn't now track the package but in reality there was no package being send. Guess that was his own website he created coz the extension was -tl and i believe the airway bill was fake also.I have stop communicating from him.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:33 am

Scammer emails:

Hello...
How are you doing today? I hope that everything is moving fine with you and that this letter finds you in good health and spirit. I will like to start by introducing myself to you. I am Chriz Willson, i live in Manchester United Kingdom, England. I am an Engineer and i also have my own private firm where i deal with building materials for road constructions. I come from single family am the only child of my family my parents has pass away for a very long time i don't have sister or brother so sad.
I was born 15 Nov 1968 Manchester, when i was two my mom took me to my grandma in Holland that is where i grew up and studied. When i was 28yrs i came back to Manchester were my dad introduced me to the company am working with then, but now i registered as a private body with the company. I have never married before my fiancee left me to another man. So i am in search of my wedding ring. i will vibrationally tell you more about my kind of person below. I don't think I need to deceive anyone just for me to have a woman. I believe that if you could not accept me of who I am, Then we are just might be wasting each other’s time. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other if we are really meant for each other. I believe that we are going to have a good chemistry for each other, as far as We both will be honest of what we really are. Laying all the cards of what we should expect from each other.
My heart is free and open also I will be happy, if I find the same heart and it will be mutual. I am a man who loves the lord and desires to accomplish his will. I am easy going person, affectionate, have a great sense of humor, i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.
My favorite colors are white, blue, orange and purple I like movies especially scary ones, bowling, dancing, and amusement parks anything fun... I am honest, and do not play any games, don’t have time for that...I do not like liars or cheaters. I am very sensual and also very affectionate (world-class cuddles). I enjoy pampering, surprising my partner and I also love to be nurtured in return. Sensuality is important to me, some of my favorite things are the salty taste of lobster simmering in a blurred blanch sauce, the smell of the ocean mixed with suntan lotion on a summer day, the cool, velvety softness of well-worn cotton sheets on a hot summer night, the gentle touch of a lover, the beauty of a home which has been designed to be inviting and welcoming, the sound of leaves rustling beneath your feet in the Fall.
I am here to look for the real woman who can bring out the best from me. A woman that will share the solid foundation of relationship with me, which is, trust, love, relationship, companion, compromise, understanding, friendship, sincere of, who has the spirit of given. A woman that knows what is in my mind when she looks at my face. One that will share my sorrows with me and one that will be there for me in terms of good and problems. I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I don’t like liars, i don’t like playing games. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her. I believe that faith can lead us to a very beautiful direction. That eventually we might end up with each other someday as we hold untold our faith. Hope you are in the same train with me?
Chriz willson

Hi Dear,

I’m really happy to hear from you after I had sent you the email about me. Sorry for not asking you how you are at first, it was the excitement in receiving your email, so my dear, How are you? I know you are fine and the rest of the people around you. I just check my email right now to see if you have send me a message and am glad to receive it now….

First and foremost, thank you for telling me also about yourself, it’s really nice and my pleasure to meet you. I know we are getting to know more about each other and you will also be wondering the type of person I am, well I have been told that I am a unique individual, my views and opinions on life are quite different from most. There are basic thing i like and what i dislike as an individual not that am so principle but i value things worth doing right....I do not smoke or drink alcohol, Am Easy going person, affectionate, not hurt temper, not jealous unless you give me a reason to be, have a great sense of humor.

My favorite food is Italian and sea food, mostly pizza. i like fun, i am open minded person, romantic at heart and believe women should be treated like queens and i love spoiling my loved one. My aspiration is to become great in life, take good care of my wife and kids as much as i can and then be the best man I can be to my family.

I like to take a walk with my loved one along the shore of the beach holding hands. I like to wake up in the morning to the beauty of the sky and to see what the day has brought for the future. When am sleeping all i want to do is to think about my family and the woman that occupied my heart, i like to dream about my lovely wife and share my dreams with her.

I believe that I cannot change the past, but I most definitely can make the future. My past relationship didn't work out so well because i over trusted her and she betrayed my trust by cheating at my back. Now, I am blessed with a second chance to life which has shown me that life is a gift and I must cherish every moment of it, good, bad and indifferent. I believe in faith and destiny and have always been in search of something that I’m quite not sure exists "TRUE LOVE".

"True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with each assault upon its existence. What’s your likes and dislikes? Do you smoke or drink? What do you do for fun? What kind of food you like? What’s your favorite song? These are things i will like to know also about you.

My Dear, I’m still not sure where this is going to go but I am more than willing to take this Journey. My feelings are mutual as far as desire, but I also need you to give your attention to this friendship as to know if it will work out for both of us regardless of the distance. I have never tried a long distance anything, so patience is what I will need to practice. I will wait for your response and practice perfection in patience and understanding. Until then.....I hereby attached my mobile phone number to you feel free to call me +447937414674, +447937434233. Thanks so much for the lovely pictures you send to me which i must confess you're such a beautiful with lovely figure and above all it awesome which i want to ask for you permission to use it as my mobile phone screen saver, please permit me. Can you please send me your own mobile phone number as you know is through communication both of us will get to know each other.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 am

The letter about the shipment details:

Honey,
How are you doing? I try to call you when i finish sending the Luggage but your number is not going through. I have sent the Luggage containing Jo Malone Perfumes, a neck-less with a lily of valley rose flower and some of my personal belongings that is the part of commitment and that is the reason why i wanted to commit myself to you and to show you how serious I am towards you and this relationship that we are about to set up right now, Just accept this token from me. A rose flower right in the same pack and the gold neck-less and i will be coming to your country after my work in Canada because my whole being is yearning to be with you.
HERE IS THE USERNAME AND PASSWORD OF THE PACKAGE AND ALSO THE COURIER COMPANY WEBSITE, USE IT TO TRACK THE PACKAGE ONLINE TO KNOW WHEN IT WILL ARRIVE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO COPY THIS WEBSITE AND PASTE IT IN YOUR COMPUTER THEN YOU CLICK ON TRACKING AND PUT THE USER NAME AND PASS WORD.
Website: http:/ /dynamex. page.tl/ Tracking.htm - link disabled.
Username: XXXXX
Password: LDK56578998PW
Go to the company website and tracking it through online tracking to know when the parcel will arrive to your country. Please let me know when you receive the Luggage. Honey you know my heart is open for you .This short moment we have met and chatted together has been an elevation in my life. Honey it's very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish i could do this in person while holding you in my arms and gazing into your eyes but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness this expression must come in the form of latter such as this. i know it's difficult for you, as it is for me, to be separated so long. Life seems to be full of trails of this type which test our inner strength, and more importantly, our devotion and love for one another. Our love has been assaulted many times, and I'm convinced that it's true because the longer I'm away from you. The great is my yearning to be with you. I cherish any thought of you. Prize any memory of you that rises from the depths of my tiny, and live for the day when our physical separation will no longer be. until that moment arrives, I send to you across the miles, my tender love, my warm embrace and my most passionate kiss.
Love you
Chriz Willson
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:51 am

+447937414674
+447937434233

Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Jersey Telecom
UK numbers able to roam worldwide.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Michael » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 am

http:/ /dynamex.page.tl/Tracking.htm has been killed.
Michael
Junior survivor

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

That´s a good news, thank you, Michael.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: hnicoandy@yahoo.com

Unread postby PoudMum » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:09 am

Hi to all, I am again the one like you-scamed and a shamed. I met him on line, and fall in love. Now I am mad and upset. But he didnt asked nothing of me. Should I play his game and wait, just to see. Thanks]
PoudMum
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:04 pm

We don't recommend anyone continue talking to a scammer. Walk away without a word.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.