Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

petersonsmith77@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:22 pm

On net log,

How are you doing today?Well, I would like you to know that I came across your profile and was stunned, deemed it fit that we should get to know ourselves as I am a man with so much to learn and also so much to give out.I am a hard working man with caring heart,you look more like a honest and understanding woman with good sense of humor,that was why i had to stop by at your lovely profile and leave you a note.My heart skipped a beat for a slight second when I saw your profile and said to myself that knowing you would be great and that if I ever had the chance to chat or talk to you I would make sure you enjoyed every bit of our conversation, so please do me a favor and allow us know each other by sending me your e-mail address so I can add you to my messenger and there we can really talk and know more about ourselves.i am just an admirer that will love to be with you.i hope to hear from you pretty soon.hugs to you my dear.

Profile elements:

petersonsmith77
male - 51 years, New York City, United States
143 visitors since 16 April 2012.

Tracking report:

To petersonsmith77@yahoo.com
Opened 22-Jul-12
Opened on 65.49.2.169
Language en-GB,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.6
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11

Originating IP: 65.49.2.169
Originating ISP: Sophidea
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: petersonsmith77@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Other active profiles:

On Tagged,
Peterson S, 51
new york, Nigeria
Tagline:am a fun loving man love truth and kids
Mass-mail text:
How are you doing today? I'm peterson by name.I came across your profile and I was like wanting to get to know more about you starting from been friends then we can know what the future holds for us, If you don't mine I'll be looking forward to receiving a responses from you so we can move on. Please do send me your emails so i can add your to my yahoo messenger .hoping to hear from you soonest and stay bless Yours Admirer,

On mig ente,
peterson112
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 22
Race: Hispanic/Latino, White
Zodiac: Aquarius
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.