Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Donna E.B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Donna E.B.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 am

Stolen images of Donna E.B. The pictures are stolen from pbase.com, where the family posted them - 86 different photos as a present for her before her´s wedding this summer. The pictures was posted this spring (in March), but some of them are already reported for being used in scam activities...

rosetracy128@yahoo.com

On 4pp l:

Hello Dear , I am an honest and God fearing woman and I have every qualification that every man desire, I just checked out your profile and thought I should contact you. Looking to meet an Honest and trustworthy someone not playing Games on here, falling in Love or trusting again because I know that the right man is out there Somewhere Someday. Please read my mail with open mind and send me a mail on rosetracy128@yahoo.com
Ros

Profile elements:

rosetracy3568
I am a:Woman
Birthday:02.06.1980
Looking for:Man
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

Tracking report:

Reader1 (80.87.92.55) Opened 1 times
Reader2 (80.87.92.59) Opened 2 times
Total Opened 3 times by 2 readers
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Tracy <rosetracy128@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:13 am

Email:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing ?Thanks for your email on here and i really appreciate it.I just checked out your profile and thot i should contact you. I am new on here and Looking to meet a Honest and God fearing man,Someone that is truthful and trustworthy, someone to be there for me when needed most,not playing head or mind Games on here,I checked through your profile and developed more interest in you. I wanna let you know more about myself and also let you know the current situation of things where I am,i feel reluctant talking about this on here but i am trusting again although I have been hurt and heart broken but I am never scared of falling in Love or trusting again cos I know the right guy is out there.. somewhere... Someday....

I am 31years old living in Brookfield WI with my step mom. MY Dad worked with Oil Contractors in UK and Africa including some parts of Asia. I worked with my father as his personal Auditor and we move around for his contracts whereever he is awarded.
Then when I perceived all his behaviors of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Ghana whom I and my Dad met during our stay there for a contract with N. N. P. C. I left because my step mom was treating me so bad and I later got to know about a contract my late dad executed In Ghana. so I came down to take up the money from the contract and intend getting the money over to the US and start a new life.
Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to US, i want to come over to your end and stay with you till i can locate my mom, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely dangerous for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance.

How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract renumeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors( $2. 7mil) The money couldn't be wired over to the U. S so for me to be more safe, I put this money in two trunk boxes and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send to U. S then i paid them up their custody and security fee.

So, I want the box sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you . Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.
Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that you can make the Clearance from the Security Company as the Recipient of my Boxes. And once the boxes are delivered, I will be there with you then we can open the boxes together or i will tell you the code to open it, so that you can arrange everything properly before my arrival, I am offering you 25% of the money Just to show appreciations.
I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person. Thanks so much for your interest and concern.
Cheers
Rose

Header:

Received: from [80.87.92.59]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 80.87.92.59
Originating ISP: One Touch Gprs Network
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Tracy <rosetracy128@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:18 am

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Rose Tracy <rosetracy128@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Email:

Hello xxx,
How are you doing and how is your day going with you? thanks you very much for getting back in touch with me Is my pleasure meeting you i believe this letter will get you closer to know each better and i believe distance should not be our problem to find honest one, Concerning what i do and about myself I felt is important at this junction to let you know the personality about me, I am from US and my name is Rose Trace, I am from the United States of America and was born in Canada. I lost my parent in Canada I lost my Dad when i was 13 years old and 3 years later i lost my mom and it's was very Hard for me then I came back to US, I am here looking for a honest man to trust and live my life with as soon as i receive my boxes from the security company because i have made up my mind if it will take me to relocate to the right and honest man in my life.

I was hurt by a guy and it's very hurt. We both met each other in Canada he live in a City called Calgary.. Since then i have been alone, I'm new in internet online dating ... .. I have stay alone for so many good years after my Ex boyfriend hurt me.. It's hard to be alone that is why i am here searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate man who believe in God because there is a bible proverb that say the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and i believe when i have a man that believe in God she wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion love which i have for him. Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt one another feelings and emotion. I am looking for long time relationship that will led us to marriage................ I am not looking for "one night stand" or to develop a "harem". I am an honest, faithful and loving woman who is not looking to take advantage to the one i love. I am a good lover that knows what love is all about.. I like to do special things for the man my heart have chosen. I will cook a special meal for the love of my life because i love cooking. I have decided to know what it feels like to be loved by a man again before I die. As I see what I have written, I feel such admiration for my courage. I have great tenacity and resilience. Sometimes, I am not that found of the depth from which I live but I would not want to be anyone else. The depth is delicious and the depth of pain, not so much.

There is a story of a master who took his student to the suffering tree and asked him to sit there for the day and pick a package of suffering from the tree that was someone else’s. The student had been complaining to the master of how much he had suffered. “Other people haven’t suffered as much as I have. They have an easier life,” said the student. (Boo-hoo-hoo) So the student sat there and pondered all day and when the master returned, the student chose his own package of life that included his own pain and his own joy. I really like this story. I too would choose my own life. I will be happy to have a friend who is also wild with humor and likes to live on the edge as well. I appreciate how much we laugh and laugh, no matter what is going on for us at that time. We share what is happening and if it is unpleasant, we don’t b1tch and chew and whine but rather use it as a door to opening our hearts wider. Well let me Stop here lol I believe with the little which i have said about myself can give you knowledge about whom you are writing to. I am so much interested in you and i believe that it has been ordinance by God for us to meet on here. Looking forward to hear from you soonest. Remain Blessed In the Lord....Yours Sincerely,
Rose

Header:

Received: from [80.87.92.58]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 80.87.92.58
Originating ISP: One Touch Gprs Network
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.