Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Daniel Jackson <danieljack01@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Daniel Jackson <danieljack01@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:23 am

On datemefree:

How are you doing today,I was just going thought some profile here and i saw yours,so if you don't mind can we chat?to know more about each other.here is my email address.danieljack01@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you..

Profile elements:

jackdan11
- 56 y/o male
- Alba, USA
- English, English, English
- Business Man
- Have 1 children

Description:
I am a good man looking for a good woman....when we talk I will tell you more! Just be real or don't bother with me. I am very passionate and believe in treating a woman like a my queen..I want a partner who allows me to be who I am, yet knows that I want to be treated as I will treat her--allowing her to be who she is.... A partner not afraid to tell me when I am wrong..I want a partner who lights me from within as I do her. A partner who will keep me burning with desire and who will share my dreams and expectations.

Ideal match description:
Im a hopeless romantic.I love the night sky and looking at the stars.I love watching the snow fall.I love walks in the rain.I love affection and the feel of the sun on my face.I love life.I like to be touching if only with the eyes...i need a caring woman to cuddle me...

- the picture has scam hits.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Daniel Jackson <danieljack01@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 am

Email:

Hi Dear,How are you doing today and how was your weekend? My name is Daniel Jackson and i live in Alba Missouri and i am 54 years old. I am really impressed with your words and this makes me feel closer to you. I want to express my interest in you because your gesture makes me feel so attracted to you, i never believed that i could meet someone as sincere as you on here, but i know that God has a purpose for everything, my heart's feeling so warm for you right now.I am into buying and selling of goods and right now i am in west africa for a business trip and i will soon be back in the state . I am very loyal and will be the best friend you could ever have or want. I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life and want to always be there for you. I do not smoke and do not drink . I love to make People smile and Happy at all Time. It's nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world, Bedroom aerobics are great,
> and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I so much believe in friendship cos to me it's the key role to a long lasting relationship. I am looking for someone to cherish, to love and be loved by and i believe it's you. I want the person whom i can share my ideas with, comfort her in an hour of need, i am down to earth, very practical with common sense of individual. I believe in trusting one another. Trust is the greatest importance of a relationship, do you agree? Without trust a relationship cannot exist. I want to be the one that can be there to reassure you in times when you question somethings. I want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good
sense of humor, and a general good disposition about me. One cannot fake this, I am a one man woman and i would respect my love for who she is. My heart would not permit me to hurt my love emotionally because to hurt you would also mean hurting myself. There would be great emptiness in my life if i was to lose you. I will value you like myself ,ideas, and feel that what ever you have to say is important! my values are traditional. I was taught by parents to respect a woman like yourself. To treat that person as i would be treated. I would like to give it a try and get to know you as deeply and compassionate as yourself better. This is my interest and i want to know what you think about my opinion. Talk to you in the morning..

Header:

Received: from [197.242.103.186]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 23:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.242.103.186
Originating ISP: Spectranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Daniel Jackson <danieljack01@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 am

The email adress is used online with different pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1649 and viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1650.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.