Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deluisadalton@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

deluisadalton@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:26 am

On Zorpia:

You look so beautiful,i found you very much attractive here,i am dalton deluisa from houston texas,a united state army officer.i will love to know about you,are you married?

Alright dear,nice meeting you,No i m not married,I m single and searching,I re love to know more about you dear,I like you,i do cherish your beauty so much,hope we can be best of friends? can you send me your pictures<love to have some,take good care of your self my good friend

Wow dear,that would be nice of you.yes i have a gmail,here is it deluisadalton@gmail.com..I re be expecting it. If you need my,i re send some to you okay

Profile elements:

Dalton
41, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑60, in Indonesia.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American
Currently Living With Alone

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: deluisadalton@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Email:

Hi dear,thank you for your email,i re apprciate,you seem to me a kind and lovely woman pretty who re love to take good care of her husband and children,and i found such woman in you,i must say,you re so special.you know,it always been my intention to leave the military immediately i found a nice and caring woman. Hope you do not mind ? i kinda falling seriousely with you pretty,here are some of my photos,i re love to see yours dear.thank you

Header:

Return-Path: <deluisadalton@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.88.168])
by 10.194.88.168 with SMTP id bh8mr8834765wjb.63.1389704076660 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 14 Jan 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 pm

Email:

See how far the sky is? See how huge the Oceans are? See how tall are the mountains? I love you more than this... Just because when you truly fall in love you get week, yet hopeful -Love is insane-.
You taught me how to trust even when you were absent. You taught me how to speak love even when you were silent, Baby you are the reason of me still hanging on.. All those sleepless night with Bruno's song "Talking to the Moon" weren't worthless, all those tears I gave unconsciously were worth it. And if all the trees on earth were to give me all their papers to write about how much I love you, they won't be enough, I'm simply truly madly crazy in love with you. Whenever you're lonely, think about me and I promise I'll make you smile. Whenever you feel sad, call my name and I promise I'll make you cheer. Whenever you truly cry, tell me and I will cry with you. Baby I love you, you're my forever Honey. Please baby,always take good care of your self.

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.108.100])
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Email:

oh oh baby,i am re so sorry for not been able to get in touch with you,its because of the office i am handling here,work is been so much hectic here in the camp,working all day,feel i am back home.Hope you re doing good there honey? there is this feelings,i keep missing you all day,each day i think of you,at night i dream of us been together,but when i woke up,i found out its just a dream.Love to be with you forever baby,please always take good care of your self okay,Miss you

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.93.133])
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Email:

Thank you so much baby,you know i re miss you so much baby,miss talking you here,but all i want you to know baby is that i can not stop thinking of you every blessed day here,in the night i dream of us been together,working realizing its a dream.I think i am in love with you baby,you re all i have right now,i feel i am very close to you but so far baby,Hope i re see you soon baby,its not re easy here in the camp,had it been i can fly to you baby,to come and kiss your sweet lips. please baby,i love you,always take good care of your self for me okay

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.179.69]
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:52 pm

Email:

oh yeah baby,i think its very possible,do you wish to meet me? i re wish too,i love to be with you forever,i have no body else than you baby,you make me happy ,i feel i am close to you but so far,always take good care of your self baby

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:15 am

Email:

You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, you're my one and only, you're my everything,I love you so much,Honey i re give you the commandant email so you contact him saying you want your husband back home,that re you miss me so much over there baby,with that he re able to grant my leave so i come meet you over there honey,i miss you all day,re very tired of this peacekeeping,work is been much hectic here in the camp.Please honey,always take good care of your self until i am back home,i promise to make you happy forever honey,you re all i got .i can never stop thinking of you honey.Hope to be with you over there very soon honey

Header:

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.85.234])
by 10.180.85.234 with SMTP id k10mr5855227wiz.32.1391927311868 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 08 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 am

Email:

I love you babe, and everytime I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and never let go because you're the girl that fills all the little dark places in my heart.

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.181.12.16])
by 10.181.12.16 with SMTP id em16mr7401330wid.3.1391965168294 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 09 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:55 am

Email:

yes honey,i re miss you too,feel i am close to you baby,I love you so much. always take good care of your self for me okay,when i get the commandant email i re send it to you okay so you can contact him pleading with him that you want me back home,

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Emails:

Thank you so much honey,i re love you so much. My love for you has no end baby,re love to be with you very soon to cerebrate the Val with you over there,Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of our love Honey,Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.Love is Natural,I know i love you and i will always love and cherish you honey. Here is the email of the United State Army Commandant Honey,mailto:mcllroyscott_usarmy@yahoo.com.........Try and contact him as i told you okay,and everything re gonna be fine when i am back home to you honey,I love you and will forever be with you honey.Kissesss

Never let go of anyone that you couldn’t go a day without thinking about. There just might be a very good reason why they’re always on your mind. Sometimes, it’s the brain that knows too well what the heart tries so hard to deny.I love you honey,Happy been with you honey,Do let me know when you write to the commandant okay?

The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters but the loneliness, the pain of missing you kills me. How I wanted to be with you till my last breath. Yes, I love you. I love you more than anybody else in this world, and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to you forever.Please honey do take good care of your self until i am back okay

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.62.206])
by 10.194.62.206 with SMTP id a14mr3126810wjs.26.1392239078576 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014

- one hour distance between an email and the next one...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.