Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

George Taylor swtlovinggeorge@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

George Taylor swtlovinggeorge@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:32 pm

From hover spot.com: George, 46, US

Spam:
Something about you i like, would like to know more about you. Write back if interested.

George

Email:
Good morning, How are you doing today, hope you had a great night, Just went on the site now and saw you messaged, Im still very interested Faith, i believe i can sweep you off your feet, it might just take some time but eventually i will if you will give me a chance. Im going to keep this short for now and wait till i get a reply, so as to be sure i got the right email.... Hope to read back from soon. Take care
George

Ip address: 41.206.12.31 Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: George Taylor swtlovinggeorge@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 pm

More from George -- I think he likes me :lmao:

Hi XXXX nice to read back from you, how are you doing today, hope good, i thought you might remember me... anyway its George from Hover spot. I attached some more pics of me so you can see.... Let me know what you think. take care

George

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:50 am

Other active profile:

On MySpace,
George Taylor
Male, 42, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
About me:
I will describe myself as a Down to earth,Sweet Loving kinda person. I am easy to get along with,Enjoy the simple pleasures of life,Hard working and love to have fun when i can. Friends do say im Honest,Humble,Funny,Loyal, caring, good hearted and a Loving person. In my spare time i enjoy swimming,Movies,Long walks,beach,Travel,Bowling,Dancing and anything fun to do. im also at the smiley face network also known as the ya wuuu at swtlovinggeorge.

Who I'd like to meet:
I will like to find an Independent Woman who is hardworking but can always ask for help if she needed one, someone who likes to Party but comes home early.A woman of virtue who understands what it takes to fall in love and be in Love. Someone i can grow old with and possibly have a Family. A woman who enjoys fun/similar things and have a sense of good humor. If this sounds lnteresting to you, You can contact me directly to my details.

On Tagged,
George T, 42
Milwaukee, WI
Tagline: Just One woman to sweep off her feet.
I will describe myself as a Down to earth,Sweet Loving kinda person. I am easy to get along with,Enjoy the simple pleasures of life,Hard working and love to have fun when i can. Friends do say im Honest,Humble,Funny,Loyal, caring, good hearted and a Loving person. In my spare time i enjoy swimming,Movies,Long walks,beach,Travel,Bowling,Dancing and anything fun to do.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 am

How the heck did you do that FF? I checked both sites and found nothing.
duckhunter

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:08 am

In my parallel universe, everything is possible ;)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.