Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Steve Haminton <steve.haminton@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Steve Haminton <steve.haminton@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:35 am

On net log,

I am Steve by name...You seems like a nice person from the little you have said in your profile, I am pretty new on here and i am just checking out if my account is working just activated check out my profile and get back with me if you are interested in what you see. I'm wanting a special person to be a friend,A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper her and love her unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing,Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart...I recently joined this site few days ago and i don't even know how it works it seems not everyone use this site for dating well, i don't know I am here to meet someone special...I want someone i can start a new life with...I
am sick and tired of getting hurt that's why i am trying out the online thing so if you are also looking for the same thing as i. You can then get back to me so we go from there ok And see where it would lead us to....i really want to get to know you more better,i will be looking forward in reading from you soon,take care of your self for me.Kisses and Hug's to you.

I don't know why I fell so in love with you so fast, but what I do know, is that in the short time we've been together was like magic for me. We became so close and everything just felt so right. It's almost as if something brought us together. We were meant to find each other and complete each other's life.I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!
I'd be so good to you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I would cherish you and support you in everything you do. I'd show you love like you've never seen before. I love you..Steve.

steve.haminton@yahoo.com , you can send me a mail and as soon as i read from you i will get back to you there ....kisses and hug.feel free to write me in my email address .Steve.

Profile elements:

stevehaminton
male - 48 years, Daytona Beach, United States
98 visitors since 18 June 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Steve Haminton <steve.haminton@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 am

Email:

Hello Sweetie...Thanks for the wonderful mail and i will really hope to meet you and see where this will lead us to,Am still new on this site but been through abusive relationship and also someone that claim that she love me and not knowing that it's all a deceit .i'm the only child of my both parent and my parent are both dead and i had a little daughter and she's 10yrs old and i love my daughter so much and also am a good cook and family oriented.i like going out with friend or go to beach and have fun i play base ball and i like movies ...i've been to Adelaide Brisbane Australia before when i met a lady and i came there for a visit but were not comparable so we decided to walk away...i need someone real to call my wife and to spend the rest of my life with,if only you could give me a chance i will never let you down and i will be with you comes good and the bad time,i also want to walk with you hand to hand to a beach and tell you a loving story that always makes you happy and draw a bath with you and i will kiss you all over and show the world how much i love you.i just added you to my yahoo id and also i will send you a mail to your yahoo email address ...this is my yahoo id : steve.haminton@yahoo.com , Also you can reach me at my yahoo private box at : ssteve244@yahoo.com,feel free to get back to me asap,Steve.

Header:

Received: from [197.255.164.120]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 15:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.164.120
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Steve Haminton <steve.haminton@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

Other active profile:

On Tagged,
Steve H, 48
Washington, DC
Tagline:true love exist
Member since 6 June 2012 - 114 visitors
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.