Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammer abusing stolen photos of author Dave Cullen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammer abusing stolen photos of author Dave Cullen

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 am

davecullen96@yahoo.com
From flirt box.ca: davecullen96 -- profile has been deleted.

This POS pretends to be the author of the book, Columbine ... he's also using the author's photos.

Email:
Hello XXXX,how are you doing? its nice to hear back from you,i will like you to tell me more about you so that we can get to know each other as much as possible.So do you have any kids? and when was your last relationship? I've attached some of the pictures.I whope to hear back from you as soon as you can...

Ip address: 41.206.1.3 Lagos Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of author Dave Cullen

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:44 pm

I've sent the author a message on FB.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scammer abusing stolen photos of author Dave Cullen

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:05 pm

I considered doing the same ... pretty sure it was he who had the profile removed though.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.