Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mac Morgan macmorgan2012@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mac Morgan macmorgan2012@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

From datemefree.com: macmorgan4you, 37, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Spam:
hello sunshine

How are you?. I was going through your profile and I'm very nice of the word that I was fascinated to read of your profile. You sound so wonderful and beautiful. I know you can process all the qualities I needed in a woman and your profile caught my eye and captured my soul .. am a very good Christian man with good sense of humor, to me, age is never an obstacle in relations.

I want to know if you want, so we know each other better on chat .....am I'm mac morgan and am a widower and father of one, i love people, especially the less privileged ones, l like going swimming and golf .... I'm new to this site and I do not know how much this can work, as I do not believe that so much on the Internet as a means of dating .... I would like to know you better if you do not mind.

here are my address field:

macmorgan2012@yahoo.com,macmorgan2012@hotmail.com

I'm always online, if you hope to talk and i hope to hear from you sooner rather my care.

Greetings

Email:
God Day My Dearest,

Thank you for your lovely Respond, I am honored to read from you,and i hope we will be this close in this lovely manner, My name is Mac Morgan, I am an independent businessman, I have a retail brand in the purchase and sale of copper and cable lines for telecommunication companies and industries within and outside the United Kingdom,have been married ones and i have a lovely daughter called Christie, have been separated for some time now and am so happy that i might you because have been long looking for true love after have been disappointed from my first relationship, it is a very big honor for me to meet a wonderful woman like you, i attached a photos of mine and am very sorry that i dint have many pictures but i have some, hope to see your pictures and chat with you soonest, here are my contacts-
email- macmorgan2012@yahoo.com, macmorgan2012@hotmail.com,
phone numbers-+447045752999 , +447011141125

Both are my numbers and am always online , have a great day ahead...

Greetings

mac.

Ip address: 41.206.11.6 Owerri, Imo, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.