Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

justamjb41@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

justamjb41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:52 pm

On net log,

How are you?.i got through your profile
it was so excited,i am flattered..i will like to know more about you,and
More About me too:There is so much to tell about me and .... about you too, if you
think that I am an interesting guy for you.
So let's communicate.i want a
Mutual trust, harmony, understanding. To look into the future to the same
direction and with somehow similar thoughts & ideas. Communication ( both
ways ! )
is the most important in a relationship.I am looking for a woman with
whom to share family and faith, passion and life. I am looking for a woman I can
spoil as a princess, As well,who will also treat me as a prince. I am looking for a
woman who can always take my breath away,
but who is also excited to be with me. I want to love and be loved..looking for.Here's my email address.justamjb41@yahoo.com and you can also IM me on
justamjb41.
Wayne.

Profile elements:

justmandmx
Wayne Justman
53 years old - male - United States, California - Fremout, United States
2 991 visitors since 3 November 2010.
Am an easy going man with passion,and am here to find soul mate someone i could call to and talk to when am down....I have qualities i would appreciate so much if she have....passion,understanding,love caring and above all the heart to accommodate my feelings knowing that she's all i need to be happy in life.I want a woman who will be just mine and in return expects the same thing from me...Where's my kind of soul mate?...i know she's somewhere out there and hopes to meet her very soon though it might take time but i hope to meet her here....Keep it cool.

Tracking report:
To justamjb41@yahoo.com
Opened 18-Jul-12 at 5:43:30 PM (GMT +1:00) - 6 min 50 sec after sending
Location , NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.155.112.35
Language en-us,en;q=0.5
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1

Originating IP: 41.155.112.35
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: justamjb41@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Email:

I'm searching for a life partner. I want to find a woman who enjoys the opportunity, adventure and comfort of a successful life and is willing to contribute to making it even better. I'm looking for a beautiful woman who compliments me, is sexually satisfying, smart, elegant, funny, adventurous and a joy to be around..... I Like going to Beach,swim,Dance,Write Poem,Dinner,Hanging around with Friends and going to church as well..Just that i am Looking for a nice,Caring,Lovely woman...I want someone that is honest and being trustworthy,Who will be there for me,who will Love me for who i am and who i will love as well..I am a simple Man,Honest,Kind,Caring, Hate Lies,Cheating and not truthful,I am one woman Man. Am a widower for the past 7 years now with one Son whom is 14yrs old his name is James.
I am: 5' 8" (188 cm) My weight: 180 Pounds (100 kg) My hair: Black/gray My eyes: Blue My body style: Athletic/Fit,My perception of an ideal relationship: Being open and honest with one another. Sharing each others dreams, desires and keeping each other safe. The making of a strong home makes a strong life therefore family values are very important. Its not about being with some one you can live with...its about being with some one you cannot live without!..Well i have lot to say about me and i hope to hear from you and to talk much on messenger and i would tell you anything you cares to know about me.Talk to you soon.
Wayne.

Header:

Received: from [41.155.112.35]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:49:30 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.112.35
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.