Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ruben Cole bliss36470@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ruben Cole bliss36470@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 am

From flirt box.com: rubybliss, 45, Los Angeles, California USA

Spam:
Hi Angel.
Hi,How are you ? after checking through your profile,i saw that we are a potential match,and i want to ask you one question....Do you have a big heart? if so,i will love to correspond with you...cant wait to read your warm reply kisses Ruben

Email:
HI i don't have a Skype account also.........lol but i do have a Facebook account,you can send me your name on Facebook,i will add you and we can talk there

Ip address: 65.49.68.179 Confirmed proxy server

Pretty sure these two photos aren't even the same guy:

Also at fb: Same photos but now lives in Bellevue Washington, and is in a relationship. :o
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Re: Ruben Cole bliss36470@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 am

More from this criminal:

I just decided to mail and tell you more about myself......I'm 46 (16/11/66). I was born and raised in Washington.I am the first born of my parents....My father who i loved deeply and miss has past on 15yrs ago to cancer. He is 1 of 5 siblings (6) he is the 2nd youngest to his parents who have both passed on. My Dad is a Spanish but was born in Illinois in Chicago and moved to Washington with his mother (Mary) and 5 siblings when he was 15, he worked from that age with transport & works until he retired and passed on 5 years later....My mother who is still with us and now is 70yrs old. She is 1 of 5 siblings (6) she is the 2nd youngest to her parents who have both passed on. Mum was born in Atlanta Georgia and moved to Washington with her mother (Sarah) and 5 sisters where she meet and married my father at the age of 19, dad was 25. They had a good life right up until dad passed. Mum now resides in Brooklyn. Mum never re-married, my dad was her true love :) happy....My siblings: My younger brother lives in Texas and has 2 boys but sadly his marriage didn't work, but he is happy. My junior sister lives in Illinois with her family she also has 2 boys,she is in a good relationship, she is happy....Me: I have been living in Washington for 11yrs, I am a contractor but an engineer by profession.A petrol chemical engineer
What I want in a woman: Honesty, trust and the most important thing is communication. I want her to treasure me as I will treasure her, I want to spend weekends away, away from the hustle and bustle and just to enjoy each others company, get to know one and other as there is new things you learn every day. I want her to LOVE me as I will love her... I don't want to ask for to much, I will learn more about her as she will learn more about me as we go along. If we had a crystal ball, then life would be perfect, but hey we all know there will be ups and downs regardless how you want a relationship to work....
I hope this email will help you to know me, if there's anything else you want to know please feel free to ask. Like I mention above, communication is the keyword....i really want someone like you to fill in the gap my wife left me and you can send me your personal mail so that we can talk more
kisses
Ruben

Same ip address.
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:11 am

First picture is used as avatar on Yahoo.

Facebook profile details::
Ruben Cole
General Manager at Darren Kende construction company
Studied Petroleum Engineering at Harvard College
Lives in Bellevue, Washington
In a relationship
From Madrid, Spain
The profile was made at 15 June
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:13 am

lol sorry hon, I don't repost photos that are already there, but should have mentioned it. Also, I just noticed -- in my 'more from' post, the subject line was:

[XXXXXX]Its me Ruben Cole from Uk flirt box.........................About me‏[/size]

UK?? Thought you said you live in California AND Washington ...
duckhunter

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:20 am

I received the same email, word by word, from someone using net log:

Header:

Received: from [172.191.214.110]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 11:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Its me Ruben from net log

Originating IP: 172.191.214.110
Originating ISP: America Online
Country of Origin: United States

Messages on net log:

Hi,How are you ? after checking through your profile,i saw that we are a potential match,and i want to ask you one question....Do you have a big heart? if so,i will love to correspond with you...cant wait to read your warm reply
kisses
Ruben

I am from the states....

Hi there...how are you ? you got a very great profile...you are also a beautiful woman...i will love to know more about you....i am a petrol chemical engineer,i deal with oil and gas...what do you do? are you single?
Hope to hear from you soon

Can you send me your mail id so that we can know better about each other...

Nice hearing from you but can you send me your mail id so that we can get to know about each other

Profile elements:

bliss3647
male - 45 years, Anonymous Proxy
Company Darren Kende construction company
Profession Petrol chemical engineer (Other)
40 visitors since 3 July 2012.
I am an easy going, happy person who enjoys life. God is a very important part of my life. Open minded, loving, caring single man. Not into single clubs or bars. I am a affectionate, sensual, loyal,honest one man woman, willing to make time, for the right woman. My friends tell me I am a very loving and caring person, who is too kind to people. Can you be too kind to people? I don't think so. It's what this world needs more of...love, kindness and compassion for all. I enjoy living life to the fullest and always try to keep a positive attitude and looking for someone who is same. I am a very honest person and I don't like a lot of smooth talk. What I say is what I mean...there are no hidden words or meaning and expect the same from others and the joys of my life is God.

+ 1 picture already reported here (red shirt)
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.