Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am

on mi gente:

swtann

PERSONAL INFO
Sex: Female
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander
Zodiac: Aries

Hello gorgeous, I'm Annie never married with no kids, though i just got registered on here I never know how it works but just wanna give it a trial and see how it works,Do you have a cell#? you can send it down. I'll text you. I'm sorry for making the first move just curious to know more about you. U can get me on this a/n/n/_/c/r/u/0/1 at y/a/h/o/o/ DOT c/o/m after removing the slashes.Thanks. Be free to hit me up..
Annie

ann_cru01@yahoo.com????

yahoo avatar
************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.155.2.19]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 03:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.2.19
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Good Morning and Thanks for taking time getting back to me.....Well do u have a cell#? You can send it down i will text you. Thanks. Annie

Re: ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Oh, Is there a way we can get to talk apart from here like messenger or something, Maybe u can get a yahoo or what do u think? so in that way we will have every time to talk.......... I am Annie, Annie Cruise, 28, never been married with no kids, Brown eyes, dark brown hairs, I am originally from Mercer,WIS..... I am into Health Care Industry, i work with kids, Currently am working in KL,Malaysia, Thou its been nice seeing diff countries with diff cultures..... But i cant wait to be out of here... Well we can talk more and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Annie

Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Good Morning, How are you and how was your night? Since u dont have time for chatting that means u shouldnt have time for us getting to know each other.... Cos Good Communication is one the things i see that makes a good relationship... Well what do u do that makes u so busy? I also dont have time for chatting.
Annie

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

No one is fooling you, You said it you don't have time for chatting..... And mind u i have time when someone also have my time..... I just want someone who have time, who will be there whenever i needed someone to talk to. Well i understand u better HH, and i also want to get to know you better. If u will permit us to. Please am not trying to be rude,Just trying to express my feeling.... and i hope u will see to the communication thing. Thanks you and how was your night? Did u sleep well? Did u think about me,lol...... Hope yes? Hope to hear back from you
Annie

Hey baby, I hope to hear from you soon.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Yeah i am willing for a long term relationship and i am looking for someone serious.... Yeah i believe in God because i believe and know He is the Creator of heaven and Earth. What have u been up to? I sent my last message to you on 10th of July and i am just getting a reply 6days later. That says a lot. Thou i know u are a very busy man..... but not too busy to check mails and maybe reply. Well i hope u are fine and doing great? Hope to hear from you soon.
Annie

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Hello baby, How are you and how was your night? It was good to hear from you... How are u doing? Have u been thinking about me? And what are the plans u have for us. I hope to hear from u soon. Annie

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Okay baby, I will do as you wish baby, will be nice to see London.... I just want us to have fun baby...... I am important to you likewise your Pupil..... So u can go teach them spanish baby and say hi to them for me. Miss you baby, cant wait to see you baby.
Annie
Post a reply