Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:34 am

on mi gente:

swtann

PERSONAL INFO
Sex: Female
Last Login: Yesterday
Race: Asian/Pacific Islander
Zodiac: Aries

Hello gorgeous, I'm Annie never married with no kids, though i just got registered on here I never know how it works but just wanna give it a trial and see how it works,Do you have a cell#? you can send it down. I'll text you. I'm sorry for making the first move just curious to know more about you. U can get me on this a/n/n/_/c/r/u/0/1 at y/a/h/o/o/ DOT c/o/m after removing the slashes.Thanks. Be free to hit me up..
Annie

ann_cru01@yahoo.com????

yahoo avatar
************************************************************************************

Received: from [41.155.2.19]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 03:54:25 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.155.2.19
Originating ISP: Dial Pool Subnet For Lagos Subscribers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

Good Morning and Thanks for taking time getting back to me.....Well do u have a cell#? You can send it down i will text you. Thanks. Annie
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:37 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Oh, Is there a way we can get to talk apart from here like messenger or something, Maybe u can get a yahoo or what do u think? so in that way we will have every time to talk.......... I am Annie, Annie Cruise, 28, never been married with no kids, Brown eyes, dark brown hairs, I am originally from Mercer,WIS..... I am into Health Care Industry, i work with kids, Currently am working in KL,Malaysia, Thou its been nice seeing diff countries with diff cultures..... But i cant wait to be out of here... Well we can talk more and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Annie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:15 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Good Morning, How are you and how was your night? Since u dont have time for chatting that means u shouldnt have time for us getting to know each other.... Cos Good Communication is one the things i see that makes a good relationship... Well what do u do that makes u so busy? I also dont have time for chatting.
Annie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

No one is fooling you, You said it you don't have time for chatting..... And mind u i have time when someone also have my time..... I just want someone who have time, who will be there whenever i needed someone to talk to. Well i understand u better HH, and i also want to get to know you better. If u will permit us to. Please am not trying to be rude,Just trying to express my feeling.... and i hope u will see to the communication thing. Thanks you and how was your night? Did u sleep well? Did u think about me,lol...... Hope yes? Hope to hear back from you
Annie

Hey baby, I hope to hear from you soon.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:21 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Yeah i am willing for a long term relationship and i am looking for someone serious.... Yeah i believe in God because i believe and know He is the Creator of heaven and Earth. What have u been up to? I sent my last message to you on 10th of July and i am just getting a reply 6days later. That says a lot. Thou i know u are a very busy man..... but not too busy to check mails and maybe reply. Well i hope u are fine and doing great? Hope to hear from you soon.
Annie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Hello baby, How are you and how was your night? It was good to hear from you... How are u doing? Have u been thinking about me? And what are the plans u have for us. I hope to hear from u soon. Annie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:41 am

ann_cru01@yahoo.com

Okay baby, I will do as you wish baby, will be nice to see London.... I just want us to have fun baby...... I am important to you likewise your Pupil..... So u can go teach them spanish baby and say hi to them for me. Miss you baby, cant wait to see you baby.
Annie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.