Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Scammer abusing stolen pics of Ashley Sage Ellison

Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 pm

ann56 Profile: Am Ann, am here to meet more people, and make some new friend let see were it lead to

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: Bachelors DegreeMy Profession: Nurse
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? YesI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
i am seeking for a man thats caringunderstandingfaithfulhonesttrustworthypatientsupportivegentleresponsible and intelligent

About Me
Hello, Am Ann 26,single with no kids,am actually new on here and willing to make friends..Just wondering if i could get to meet new people here from there let see were it lead to...annstephen@yahoo.com,hope to read from someone here soon..
Attachments
lhmqmmlh-z8l-0-mnmnyyq.jpg
lhmqmmlh-z8l-0-mnmnyyq.jpg (16.26 KiB) Viewed 5204 times

Scammers abusing stolen pictures of Ashley Sage Ellison

Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

lionan223 Profile: hello friend.View Comments
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman Height: 5' 7" (170 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye ColorZodiac Sign: VirgoLocation: Bolingbrook, Illinois, US

I am Seeking a: ManFor: DatingMy Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? NoDo I Smoke? NoDo I Do Drugs? No
My Marital Status: SingleI Want Children? UndecidedI Have Children? No
My Interest Keywords / Tags
and believes that it takes time to get to know one another and is willing to give any relationship that time. a positive thinkerand laughcaringgiving and just wants to share her life with someone specialhave funilove nights out and in...willing to cookloves to travelm looking for a long-term relationshipromanticsmilethat loves godwhat are you looking for in a partner

About Me
I am looking for a honest, lovingcaring man, humble, faithful and trust worthy man to spend the rest of my life with. I am not just looking for a short term relationship but i am looking for a relationship that will last till the end of time. I want a man that will treat me like a real woman and will never hurt me for anyreason. I want to be loved like never before;;.. The reason why i said this is that i have been hurt so much by men cos i do beleive people quickly and it gets me into what i never expected..sexylionan@yahoo.com

likpehjk-86nr-0-mwoxpio.jpg
likpehjk-86nr-0-mwoxpio.jpg (15.31 KiB) Viewed 5563 times

There is another topic in Romance scams abusing stolen photos of Ashley Sage Ellison here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=72982&p=179575#p179575
Post a reply