Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elvisspencer13@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elvisspencer13@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:37 am

On FMF

Hi Pretty how are you today and how is your weekend been treating you Angel...? I am Elvis from Lakewood Ca and i am 48 yrs old and I was married and have one Son and he is 9 yrs old pretty you are such a Princess and What a nice and a beautiful sparkling smile. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything. I don't know you, I was searching for an old friend, when i stumbled on your profile. I got entangled in that wonderful smile, couldn't stop myself from saying hello. Please always wear that smile pretty you looks so beautiful but beauty is not what really matters but the love and feelings and honesty we got for one another is what matters..Pretty you really seems like a very nice and a kind loving Woman with a kind loving and a God fearing woman from the way you sounds on your profile and I really would love to devote my time to know more about you..Hope to hear back from you soon thanks..
Elvis

Hello pretty thanks for the message and I am doing fine here how are you today and how is work been and the weather over there pretty you really sounds so nice on your profile and you seems like a very nice and a kind loving Woman and I really would love to devote my time for you pretty are you on yahoo..
Elvis

Hello how are you today and how have you been thanks so much for the message and I am very sorry for not getting back to you so soon. And due to my Job and circumstance of my job keeps me busy most of the time and I travel a lot and I am into Sub Marine and I just got my laptop working and decided to check you up and see if you have drop me message here anyway i really appreciate your message and I am doing great with my Son and from the way you sound on your profile makes me feel that you are such a nice lady with good attitude and I really would love to devote my time to know more about you.. And my email is Elvisspencer13 pls add me so we can chat better on yahoo thanks..Hope to hear from you soon take care.
Elvis

Profile elements:

Elvisspencer4u Profile: Searching for my heart desire..
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man Height: 6' 1" (185 cm) Body Type: Average / Medium Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color Zodiac Sign: Aries

I am Elvis by name and I am simple kind Generous spontaneous trustworthy and easy going honored and have got a great sense of humor and heart of given and I am a God fearing Man and i believe you should treat others just as you wanted to be treated with love and kindness..

My Perfect First Date
I would like to take Her to a nice candle light Dinner and talk and get to know one another better And possibly take her to the Beach too to have fun and feel happy together..

Pictures used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Elvisspencer13@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 am

The email address is blacklisted on Tagged - the profile is no more available:

Tagline: Searching for my other part to complete my soul...
Relationship Status: Divorced
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

Massmail message used:

Hey Pretty how are you today And how is work been with you? I hope you are having a nice and a blissful day at work?...I am Elvis by name 49 yrs old from Lakewood CA..I am new on this dating sites and I was looking up the profiles and found your beautiful georgous profile that cought my attention..And i am really moved by the things you said about yourself and you really sounds and seems like a very nice lady on your profile and i really would like to devote my time for you...I am simple kind generous compassionate passionate trustworthy and easy going Loyal and have got a good sense of humor heart of given and I am a respectful Man and I am a God fearing Man too pls add me so we could chat more better..I got a yahoo and it Elvisspencer13 at yahoo. com hope to read from you soon thanks.. Elvis
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:38 am

On Facebook:

Elvis Spencer
Worked at Self Employed Working Moms
Studied at Long Beach City College
Past: Lakewood High School, Lakewood, California
Lives in Lakewood, California
From Lakewood, California
Joined Facebook August 6, 2013.

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 am

Email:

Hi how are you and are you on yahoo.?

Header:

Return-Path: <elvisspencer13@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.255.62.110]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.160.587
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.62.110
Originating ISP: Cobranet Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.